Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games that you regret buying?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54
Y'all are hurting me! There are some good games in here!

Then again, I regret buying Bravely Default. I like RPGs and all, just not my game :U
Y'all are hurting me! There are some good games in here!

Then again, I regret buying Bravely Default. I like RPGs and all, just not my game :U
79mN6Pt.png
Paper Mario: sticker star is just plain boring.... It's not really good unlike the last
Paper Mario games and I haven't touched it since.
And I forgot other puzzle are hard to solve.
Paper Mario: sticker star is just plain boring.... It's not really good unlike the last
Paper Mario games and I haven't touched it since.
And I forgot other puzzle are hard to solve.
smaller.png
………………….……..
………………….……..
he/they . frt+13 tumblr_lkl7439kSD1qfamg6.gif
Fallout: New Vegas cause uh… i'm not the brightest bulb… and… it does not run on my machine :')

Also Dragon Age: Inquisition, cause I really didn't like the gameplay. The fights were boring and easy enough that they just got in the way; I could and I think was supposed to get through every one by A-spamming and that's just… like… c'mon if you're gonna make me beat up a monster every 10 feet at least make it interesting like. I dunno. Plot seemed interesting, I just got annoyed w it.
Fallout: New Vegas cause uh… i'm not the brightest bulb… and… it does not run on my machine :')

Also Dragon Age: Inquisition, cause I really didn't like the gameplay. The fights were boring and easy enough that they just got in the way; I could and I think was supposed to get through every one by A-spamming and that's just… like… c'mon if you're gonna make me beat up a monster every 10 feet at least make it interesting like. I dunno. Plot seemed interesting, I just got annoyed w it.
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
Fallout 3. Does not play on my comp. -_-

all three versions of Fire Emblem Fates.
the storys seem rushed and shallow. the gameplay is good, however.
i'd have been smarter to wait until a significant pricedrop. wasn't worth what i paid for it.
Fallout 3. Does not play on my comp. -_-

all three versions of Fire Emblem Fates.
the storys seem rushed and shallow. the gameplay is good, however.
i'd have been smarter to wait until a significant pricedrop. wasn't worth what i paid for it.
Grand Theft Auto V. I mean, technically it was a gift, but I still haven't even opened it.

I also really regret buying Fire Emblem: Awakening. Not because it's a bad game, but because I'm so genuinely terrible at it that I've never managed to get past the first twenty minutes.

Honestly, my Steam account is like a monument to my bad decisions. I have at least a dozen games on there that I picked up on sale and have never played, including Dying Light and the first two Dead Space games. Why did I even buy those? I'm a total weenie when it comes to anything even mildly tense or scary...
Grand Theft Auto V. I mean, technically it was a gift, but I still haven't even opened it.

I also really regret buying Fire Emblem: Awakening. Not because it's a bad game, but because I'm so genuinely terrible at it that I've never managed to get past the first twenty minutes.

Honestly, my Steam account is like a monument to my bad decisions. I have at least a dozen games on there that I picked up on sale and have never played, including Dying Light and the first two Dead Space games. Why did I even buy those? I'm a total weenie when it comes to anything even mildly tense or scary...
Battle of Giants: Dragons. Sounds cool, right? The TV ads especially looked amazing!

Except the game itself was terrible. Little to no plot and not-that-great battling system. Also I can't figure out how to delete my save data so I can sell it. :/

//i did find it funny you could battle--AS A DRAGON--against a police car and a drumset though., lol
Battle of Giants: Dragons. Sounds cool, right? The TV ads especially looked amazing!

Except the game itself was terrible. Little to no plot and not-that-great battling system. Also I can't figure out how to delete my save data so I can sell it. :/

//i did find it funny you could battle--AS A DRAGON--against a police car and a drumset though., lol
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
Dragon Age: Inquisition, I love DA: Origins and DA2 but Inquisition never really caught my attention for very long.
Dragon Age: Inquisition, I love DA: Origins and DA2 but Inquisition never really caught my attention for very long.
Professional Skyrim, Fallout, ESO, and Dragon Age Addict
vaultboy_emoticons_2_10193_3862_thumb.gifBVKAq.pnghlv9bOT.gifBVKAq.pngvaultboy_emoticons_2_10193_3862_thumb.gif
[quote name="Eliatrope" date=2016-05-08 22:16:17] My roommate bought Etrian Odyssey, and that game was just horrific. I tried a demo of it once, and just could not stand it. It was a dungeon crawler thing, but you had to tediously map out the entire area?? I honestly hated it so much. It was hard and not fun at all. She sold it after playing a little. [/quote] THIS I got the 3ds version to try it out,Because it looked neat, I stopped playing after I got bored of mapping.To me it seems like a waste of time that could make everything else nicer?I got to board because I run though dungeons head on slaying anything I can find.((Getting into trouble when I really shoudn't pick a fight with that big bug creature.
Eliatrope wrote on 2016-05-08:
My roommate bought Etrian Odyssey, and that game was just horrific. I tried a demo of it once, and just could not stand it. It was a dungeon crawler thing, but you had to tediously map out the entire area?? I honestly hated it so much. It was hard and not fun at all. She sold it after playing a little.

THIS

I got the 3ds version to try it out,Because it looked neat, I stopped playing after I got bored of mapping.To me it seems like a waste of time that could make everything else nicer?I got to board because I run though dungeons head on slaying anything I can find.((Getting into trouble when I really shoudn't pick a fight with that big bug creature.
CEmLHw4.gif
I don't regret buying games so much as I regret my gaming habits. It takes me forever to finish games and in the meantime these games are rotting in my Steam library...
I do regret buying a bunch of indie games though, back when I thought I was artistic and interesting.
I don't regret buying games so much as I regret my gaming habits. It takes me forever to finish games and in the meantime these games are rotting in my Steam library...
I do regret buying a bunch of indie games though, back when I thought I was artistic and interesting.
Mercenaries 2, Call of Duty MW3, Call of Duty Adv. Warfare, Rome 2 Total war.

Hopefully not No Man's Sky but, I'm pretty confident that it will be a great pre order decision.
Mercenaries 2, Call of Duty MW3, Call of Duty Adv. Warfare, Rome 2 Total war.

Hopefully not No Man's Sky but, I'm pretty confident that it will be a great pre order decision.
tumblr_o7k72eLaZx1sksqjzo1_500.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54