Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CLUB] The Pokemon Center!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 414 415
@Sealeo
Surprisingly enough, it was an Eevee! It was so cute. <3
But I think all of them are cute honestly...Oops.
@Sealeo
Surprisingly enough, it was an Eevee! It was so cute. <3
But I think all of them are cute honestly...Oops.

8CURx0g.png
MLe0ASO.jpg
I used to play SSBB a lot. Lucario was fun to play!

But yeah, everyone should join the very casual Discord chat. DOO EEIEIITTT
I used to play SSBB a lot. Lucario was fun to play!

But yeah, everyone should join the very casual Discord chat. DOO EEIEIITTT
OjayHBU.png
@Juneberry
*INTENSE STARING* H...how...?
Ahha. xD Same! I would love to get a Shiny Sealeo on my team sometime ;u; HE'S PINK WITH A YELLOW UNDERBELLY. aaaa...so cute...
@Juneberry
*INTENSE STARING* H...how...?
Ahha. xD Same! I would love to get a Shiny Sealeo on my team sometime ;u; HE'S PINK WITH A YELLOW UNDERBELLY. aaaa...so cute...
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
.....I don't do well in chats

Anyhow, is there a place to like, list stuff we have available for trade? It probably isnt great for a battle team, but my first Shiny was a level 30 hoothoot from the friend safari, I'm not super attached to it and would be willing to trade it to someone who collects shinies for something interesting
.....I don't do well in chats

Anyhow, is there a place to like, list stuff we have available for trade? It probably isnt great for a battle team, but my first Shiny was a level 30 hoothoot from the friend safari, I'm not super attached to it and would be willing to trade it to someone who collects shinies for something interesting
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@Sealeo
Super pure luck.
Personally, I like the regular Sealeo's color. I can't imagine a pink one.
You know what's also really cool? Shiny Spinarak. That blue body with pink legs is like a cotton candy bug!

(that moment you ping yourself...)
@Sealeo
Super pure luck.
Personally, I like the regular Sealeo's color. I can't imagine a pink one.
You know what's also really cool? Shiny Spinarak. That blue body with pink legs is like a cotton candy bug!

(that moment you ping yourself...)

8CURx0g.png
MLe0ASO.jpg
@Christovski

I don't think we have something like that set up, but i'm sure we can set something up!

Also, no pressure for joining the chat or anything! We want everyone to be comfortable here. c:
@Christovski

I don't think we have something like that set up, but i'm sure we can set something up!

Also, no pressure for joining the chat or anything! We want everyone to be comfortable here. c:
@Sealeo

I don't recall if I originally caught a Fletchling or not, but I definitely don't have one on my team now. :p

@starfox

I've been mercilessly beaten by a tree before... ;_;
@Sealeo

I don't recall if I originally caught a Fletchling or not, but I definitely don't have one on my team now. :p

@starfox

I've been mercilessly beaten by a tree before... ;_;
Forum-Signature.png
@Juneberry

Share said luck! ;u;
I do like his regular colors too....but....he's so cute pink. Almost like some magical girl or something. xD And I never seen a shiny Spinarak before. .o. Though....I have an intense fear of spiders >>;
@Juneberry

Share said luck! ;u;
I do like his regular colors too....but....he's so cute pink. Almost like some magical girl or something. xD And I never seen a shiny Spinarak before. .o. Though....I have an intense fear of spiders >>;
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@starfox
thanks...posting on the forums is about the extent of my social ability with something like this.

not a big deal since i'm not gonna be setting up battles.
@starfox
thanks...posting on the forums is about the extent of my social ability with something like this.

not a big deal since i'm not gonna be setting up battles.
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@playerpichu
Why were you beaten up by a tree!? Actually...Why were you fighting one?

@Sealeo
I haven't seen one in game, but if you look on sites like serebii they show it in the pokedex entries. xD What I find funny is how Shiny Squirtle barely looks shiny -.-
@playerpichu
Why were you beaten up by a tree!? Actually...Why were you fighting one?

@Sealeo
I haven't seen one in game, but if you look on sites like serebii they show it in the pokedex entries. xD What I find funny is how Shiny Squirtle barely looks shiny -.-

8CURx0g.png
MLe0ASO.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 414 415