Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CLUB] The Pokemon Center!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 414 415
@sealeo

Where do you read about the rules for membership?
@sealeo

Where do you read about the rules for membership?
@sealeo woow it's looking fantastic!!!
@sealeo woow it's looking fantastic!!!
VSN.png tidbits:
Tumblr.bisexual_by_con_tag_ious-dbik7q5.png
♦ if you know who this is i love u :)
@SmilingSableye
Under the "members" section of the club's first page there's a link to the memberlist. The intructions are there also. If you're talking about club rules, it says on the front page what you're entitled to; there are no ground rules that have been set (yet) except in the Discord chat. For simplicity I'll write what's written there:
-Be respectful of everyone and keep trades fair (no cloned/hacked) Pokémon.
EDIT: Just added it to the sheet. Not sure if Sea wants to add it to the front page too.

@Sealeo
I think it would be good if under the "members" section you could write a piece about pinging me? C:

@SmilingSableye
Under the "members" section of the club's first page there's a link to the memberlist. The intructions are there also. If you're talking about club rules, it says on the front page what you're entitled to; there are no ground rules that have been set (yet) except in the Discord chat. For simplicity I'll write what's written there:
-Be respectful of everyone and keep trades fair (no cloned/hacked) Pokémon.
EDIT: Just added it to the sheet. Not sure if Sea wants to add it to the front page too.

@Sealeo
I think it would be good if under the "members" section you could write a piece about pinging me? C:

OjayHBU.png
Don't forget to check out the group's Discord chat!!
You can find the link to the front page!
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Don't forget to check out the group's Discord chat!!
You can find the link to the front page!
Please let me know if you have any questions!
@DemiFiend
I'm not the most social person but I added myself to the list cause doing pokemon stuff on FR sounds like fun. I've played these games for FAR TOO LONG. Like, what year did red and blue come out in America? The christmas of that year =P
@DemiFiend
I'm not the most social person but I added myself to the list cause doing pokemon stuff on FR sounds like fun. I've played these games for FAR TOO LONG. Like, what year did red and blue come out in America? The christmas of that year =P
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@Demifiend
Done and done!

@Demifiend
Done and done!

Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Christovski

OoOOO Lucario. Nice choice ;) I first liked it when Riley appeared in Pearl for me. I don't know what it was about Riley but he made everything cool.
Heh I'm quite the introverted person too! And yeah, feel free to test teams and battle and such. Honestly I don't even remember when R/B came out off by heart LOL Pokémon's been such a big part of a lot of people's childhood which is great!
@Christovski

OoOOO Lucario. Nice choice ;) I first liked it when Riley appeared in Pearl for me. I don't know what it was about Riley but he made everything cool.
Heh I'm quite the introverted person too! And yeah, feel free to test teams and battle and such. Honestly I don't even remember when R/B came out off by heart LOL Pokémon's been such a big part of a lot of people's childhood which is great!
OjayHBU.png
Baah. all broken images should be now fixed! If anyone sees any, just ping me and give me a screenshot. (and if those first few are still broken...)
Baah. all broken images should be now fixed! If anyone sees any, just ping me and give me a screenshot. (and if those first few are still broken...)
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
*hops on discord* anyways, hi guys! I just discovered this club. I only shiny hunt, so no battling here x3

@Sealeo discord isn't working for me? It's not adding the new channel ;3;
*hops on discord* anyways, hi guys! I just discovered this club. I only shiny hunt, so no battling here x3

@Sealeo discord isn't working for me? It's not adding the new channel ;3;
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
I'm not a fan of Pokemon. * Looks at my username * Wait, I can explain—

(( I added myself to the members list. I'm mostly a casual player, but I've battled with competitive people before. I prefer battling on Pokemon Showdown, but I don't play that very often. ))
I'm not a fan of Pokemon. * Looks at my username * Wait, I can explain—

(( I added myself to the members list. I'm mostly a casual player, but I've battled with competitive people before. I prefer battling on Pokemon Showdown, but I don't play that very often. ))
Forum-Signature.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 414 415