Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Witchy/Pagan Club [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
This is an interest check for a neopagan group of some sort! Nondenominational, because I consider myself to be an eclectic witch (one who takes ideas and practices from all over) rather than a follower of a specific path. I want to make this group because I only know two other neopagans at my school and I want to get into a bigger community. We can all share ideas, stories, spells, and techniques, and I think that'll be fun! I always support the sharing of ideas, and I think it would be interesting to learn about other paths and how other people do magick. This group could also function as a resource hub for people who are new to magick or who want to learn new skills.

Ping me if you're interested!
This is an interest check for a neopagan group of some sort! Nondenominational, because I consider myself to be an eclectic witch (one who takes ideas and practices from all over) rather than a follower of a specific path. I want to make this group because I only know two other neopagans at my school and I want to get into a bigger community. We can all share ideas, stories, spells, and techniques, and I think that'll be fun! I always support the sharing of ideas, and I think it would be interesting to learn about other paths and how other people do magick. This group could also function as a resource hub for people who are new to magick or who want to learn new skills.

Ping me if you're interested!
tumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo1_500.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo2_250.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo3_100.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo4_r2_250.png
@MorbidArachnid I'm interested, but if you're looking for a community of neo-pagans there are plenty of them out there on the web. Ecauldron for example.
@MorbidArachnid I'm interested, but if you're looking for a community of neo-pagans there are plenty of them out there on the web. Ecauldron for example.
@MorbidArachnid I'm interested and if this thread doesn't get more replies then I'm open to messages and friend requests.
@MorbidArachnid I'm interested and if this thread doesn't get more replies then I'm open to messages and friend requests.
@MorbidArachnid
i'm interested ~
@MorbidArachnid
i'm interested ~
kXpNHpy.pngMbe1yYW.pngQ8Qqksy.pngdvMS65X.pngLTXo08g.pngSLGMeHq.pngGJZzfu4.pngqKZAaLK.pngCyW25gb.pngWRPJKhj.png
JkaQI9H.png
@MorbidArachnid
I'm interested :'D
@MorbidArachnid
I'm interested :'D
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
@Finnley @ForestHeart @Sootsprite @SilvestrisDream

Cool. I didn't really want to go to a huge online community because I kinda want this to be more low-key and personal, which is why I was thinking of like a series of temporary group chats or just general discussion on here I guess.
@Finnley @ForestHeart @Sootsprite @SilvestrisDream

Cool. I didn't really want to go to a huge online community because I kinda want this to be more low-key and personal, which is why I was thinking of like a series of temporary group chats or just general discussion on here I guess.
tumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo1_500.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo2_250.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo3_100.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo4_r2_250.png
I haven't been able to practice as much as I would like recently, but I am very interested.
I haven't been able to practice as much as I would like recently, but I am very interested.
@MorbidArachnid im also interested if you are still accepting:)
@MorbidArachnid im also interested if you are still accepting:)
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@MorbidArachnid

Eclectic witch here! Super interested!!
I'm always down for meeting and getting to know fellow witches~
@MorbidArachnid

Eclectic witch here! Super interested!!
I'm always down for meeting and getting to know fellow witches~
@icemoonfern @Nirveli @RiniDew

Cool cool, you guys are all in. I might cap this at 10 or 13 lol just so things don't get crowded. If anyone PM's me I'll also give out some of my personal information if you want to just text me 1 on 1.
@icemoonfern @Nirveli @RiniDew

Cool cool, you guys are all in. I might cap this at 10 or 13 lol just so things don't get crowded. If anyone PM's me I'll also give out some of my personal information if you want to just text me 1 on 1.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20