Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Witchy/Pagan Club [Closed]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Sootsprite

A lot of people can't play in the coli because of the flashing and being caused seizures but they haven't done anything about that thus far. So it's questionable.

It was a huge mess, yeah. I wasn't really into the divination community at the time, I was just starting to really get into it when it all went down and I just tried to stay out of it. At first I thought it was sad, because one side who was defending him was claiming it was just vengeful people, but then when the evidence came out, I was like nah this is obviously more than just what people claimed it was so.
I'm not sure if they felt bad about what they did or if they think they weren't in the wrong at all or what. I think they were also making false claims about how many tarot readings they had received in the span of I believe 3 days. They claimed to have gotten something like over 300 readings bought when they opened them in the span of thee days or something like that which is just highly unlikely.

Yeah thanks! I've just been getting back into Animal Crossing New Leaf so I've been spending time doing that more than witchy things.
@Sootsprite

A lot of people can't play in the coli because of the flashing and being caused seizures but they haven't done anything about that thus far. So it's questionable.

It was a huge mess, yeah. I wasn't really into the divination community at the time, I was just starting to really get into it when it all went down and I just tried to stay out of it. At first I thought it was sad, because one side who was defending him was claiming it was just vengeful people, but then when the evidence came out, I was like nah this is obviously more than just what people claimed it was so.
I'm not sure if they felt bad about what they did or if they think they weren't in the wrong at all or what. I think they were also making false claims about how many tarot readings they had received in the span of I believe 3 days. They claimed to have gotten something like over 300 readings bought when they opened them in the span of thee days or something like that which is just highly unlikely.

Yeah thanks! I've just been getting back into Animal Crossing New Leaf so I've been spending time doing that more than witchy things.
@RiniDew
yeah, that whole entire thing was just a mess lol. it's so ridiculous how deep the drama seems to go in the witchy/pagan/divination communities on tumblr. it's not just the typical surface drama you'd expect to see every now and then, there's like 50 layers to it all. it's exhausting to even attempt to keep up with lol.

i loove animal crossing, don't have a ds at the moment, but i used to play a ton of it when i did.

also, everyone, there's another witchy sort of chat/group offsite if anyone is interested in joining since the little chatzy group kind of died. you just need an email to be invited to the slack group, then you can post and stuff. i can invite you, or the person that created it might have to if i can't. if you're interested lemme know or message Kerynean! i'm pretty sure you guys can invite anyone else you think might be interested, too ~ (and hopefully this group on here can get going again. orz)

gonna copy the pinglist rini used a few pages back that she copied from morbid lmao. (and add a couple people that had posted before.)
@Yield @F8T @Selnyam @Ladycowbell @Finnley @ForestHeart @SilvestrisDream @icemoonfern @Nirveli @MorbidArachnid @Nekron @Finian @BMVagabond @myheartyoung
@RiniDew
yeah, that whole entire thing was just a mess lol. it's so ridiculous how deep the drama seems to go in the witchy/pagan/divination communities on tumblr. it's not just the typical surface drama you'd expect to see every now and then, there's like 50 layers to it all. it's exhausting to even attempt to keep up with lol.

i loove animal crossing, don't have a ds at the moment, but i used to play a ton of it when i did.

also, everyone, there's another witchy sort of chat/group offsite if anyone is interested in joining since the little chatzy group kind of died. you just need an email to be invited to the slack group, then you can post and stuff. i can invite you, or the person that created it might have to if i can't. if you're interested lemme know or message Kerynean! i'm pretty sure you guys can invite anyone else you think might be interested, too ~ (and hopefully this group on here can get going again. orz)

gonna copy the pinglist rini used a few pages back that she copied from morbid lmao. (and add a couple people that had posted before.)
@Yield @F8T @Selnyam @Ladycowbell @Finnley @ForestHeart @SilvestrisDream @icemoonfern @Nirveli @MorbidArachnid @Nekron @Finian @BMVagabond @myheartyoung
kXpNHpy.pngMbe1yYW.pngQ8Qqksy.pngdvMS65X.pngLTXo08g.pngSLGMeHq.pngGJZzfu4.pngqKZAaLK.pngCyW25gb.pngWRPJKhj.png
JkaQI9H.png
@Sootsprite I'd be interested in a group chat or whatever :) If you need my email just ping me again or pm me and I'll send it to you.
@Sootsprite I'd be interested in a group chat or whatever :) If you need my email just ping me again or pm me and I'll send it to you.

9eXyW7h.png

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@Sootsprite count me in!
@Sootsprite count me in!
7OfRPKX.png
@myheartyoung @Finian
i just looked, and can't invite people myself. if you wanna pm kerynean on here and tell her you're interested and give her your email, she'll send you an invite!
@myheartyoung @Finian
i just looked, and can't invite people myself. if you wanna pm kerynean on here and tell her you're interested and give her your email, she'll send you an invite!
kXpNHpy.pngMbe1yYW.pngQ8Qqksy.pngdvMS65X.pngLTXo08g.pngSLGMeHq.pngGJZzfu4.pngqKZAaLK.pngCyW25gb.pngWRPJKhj.png
JkaQI9H.png
@Sootsprite

Yes, it does go very deep.
I'm surprised at how deep it can go at times.
And part of it is made worse when people try to deny they had a hand in it, when they very clearly did. Or when they act like they were right and everyone else was wrong.

Yeah it's one of my favourite games ever. It's so relaxing.
@Sootsprite

Yes, it does go very deep.
I'm surprised at how deep it can go at times.
And part of it is made worse when people try to deny they had a hand in it, when they very clearly did. Or when they act like they were right and everyone else was wrong.

Yeah it's one of my favourite games ever. It's so relaxing.
@RiniDew
yeah, it's all very weird. they seem to seek drama, tbh. there are groups that are somehow always actively involved in every bit of drama that happens. it's unfortunate, but thankfully easy to keep yourself out of for the most part.

also, sorry your reading is taking a bit. i'm going to get to it i promise, every time i think i can sit down and do it, tho, something pops up. orz don't want you to think i'm forgetting, tho.

it is super relaxing. every time i see images from people's games it makes me want to play again so badly, too bad ds's are way too expensive for me atm.
@RiniDew
yeah, it's all very weird. they seem to seek drama, tbh. there are groups that are somehow always actively involved in every bit of drama that happens. it's unfortunate, but thankfully easy to keep yourself out of for the most part.

also, sorry your reading is taking a bit. i'm going to get to it i promise, every time i think i can sit down and do it, tho, something pops up. orz don't want you to think i'm forgetting, tho.

it is super relaxing. every time i see images from people's games it makes me want to play again so badly, too bad ds's are way too expensive for me atm.
JkaQI9H.png
@Sootsprite

Yeah there were a couple of blogs that I follow that always seem to have some kind of hate or drama on their blog. It's not necessarily their fault, at least I don't think so, because it's people intentionally going to them and hating on them.
I suppose they could disable anon, that seems to stop a lot of hate on tumblr anyway.

It's alright, I understand. Don't stress over getting it done, though. Just take your time :)
I didn't think you were forgetting, I thought you must just be busy / have other things that come up.

Yeah I understand. I want to get a 2DS for my younger brother so he can play, but they're even too expensive right now.
I was going to try and get a job but then I got injured and I can't walk properly right now and can't be standing for too long or it hurts my knee.
I still have to wait to see what's going on with my knee.
Ugh Life.
@Sootsprite

Yeah there were a couple of blogs that I follow that always seem to have some kind of hate or drama on their blog. It's not necessarily their fault, at least I don't think so, because it's people intentionally going to them and hating on them.
I suppose they could disable anon, that seems to stop a lot of hate on tumblr anyway.

It's alright, I understand. Don't stress over getting it done, though. Just take your time :)
I didn't think you were forgetting, I thought you must just be busy / have other things that come up.

Yeah I understand. I want to get a 2DS for my younger brother so he can play, but they're even too expensive right now.
I was going to try and get a job but then I got injured and I can't walk properly right now and can't be standing for too long or it hurts my knee.
I still have to wait to see what's going on with my knee.
Ugh Life.
@Sootsprite What's people's time zones over in the chat group? I tend to miss out cause Europe :P

And... well.. yeah. I guess there's just something about subjects where no one can hardly ever prove you wrong, that attract people who feed off of the drama fumes. Sad.
@Sootsprite What's people's time zones over in the chat group? I tend to miss out cause Europe :P

And... well.. yeah. I guess there's just something about subjects where no one can hardly ever prove you wrong, that attract people who feed off of the drama fumes. Sad.
@sootsprite I'd like to be able to join the new chat group, who do I need to contact?
@sootsprite I'd like to be able to join the new chat group, who do I need to contact?
S9GIMwM.pngyKp0KRf.png8Wxihjh.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20