Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Terrible crossover ideas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Captain America and Dexter's Laboratory. The story should use legalizing same-sex marriage as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Thundercats and Mitt Romney. The story should use investing in Bitcoin as a plot device!

i'm done

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Captain N: The Game Master and Call of Duty. The story should use going away to college as a plot device!

This is somewhat plausible. If Captain N discovers Call of Duty in college...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining William Henry Harrison and Cardcaptor Sakura. The story should use being in prison as a plot device!
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Captain America and Dexter's Laboratory. The story should use legalizing same-sex marriage as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Thundercats and Mitt Romney. The story should use investing in Bitcoin as a plot device!

i'm done

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Captain N: The Game Master and Call of Duty. The story should use going away to college as a plot device!

This is somewhat plausible. If Captain N discovers Call of Duty in college...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining William Henry Harrison and Cardcaptor Sakura. The story should use being in prison as a plot device!
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Smash Mouth and Invader Zim. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!"

so basically the halloween special but with more shrek.
"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Smash Mouth and Invader Zim. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!"

so basically the halloween special but with more shrek.
YvKx7jm.png
"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Walker, Texas Ranger and Law & Order. The story should use a vacation as a plot device!"
Looks like the day where I am forced to ask my grandpa what walker Texas Ranger is about has finally come.

A lot of these are distressingly workable. Like "if I wasn't on mobile " workable.
"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Walker, Texas Ranger and Law & Order. The story should use a vacation as a plot device!"
Looks like the day where I am forced to ask my grandpa what walker Texas Ranger is about has finally come.

A lot of these are distressingly workable. Like "if I wasn't on mobile " workable.
sl1ij5o.pngDHyp0Qb.png krGXgY3.png9RjlOli.png9IQ25Kh.png
Quote:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scooby Doo and Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers. The story should use an Antarctic expedition as a plot device!

What is it with the antarctic expeditions?
Quote:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Phoenix Wright and Harry Potter. The story should use X-rated tentacles as a plot device!
...I
Uh. I mean that could work I guess. It'd also be pwp.
Quote:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Doom House and Call of Cthulu. The story should use good characters becoming evil as a plot device!
Holy f... that actually sounds like a challenge.
Quote:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ninja Turtles and The Magic School Bus. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!

Excuse you. Did you mean Buffy?
Quote:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scooby Doo and Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers. The story should use an Antarctic expedition as a plot device!

What is it with the antarctic expeditions?
Quote:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Phoenix Wright and Harry Potter. The story should use X-rated tentacles as a plot device!
...I
Uh. I mean that could work I guess. It'd also be pwp.
Quote:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Doom House and Call of Cthulu. The story should use good characters becoming evil as a plot device!
Holy f... that actually sounds like a challenge.
Quote:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ninja Turtles and The Magic School Bus. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!

Excuse you. Did you mean Buffy?
shop_banner.png
[quote]Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Nightmare Before Christmas and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The story should use regicide as a plot device![/quote] WHAT'S THIS? WHAT'S THIS! A TERRIBLE IDEA! [quote]Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Donald Trump and Mortal Kombat. The story should use legalizing same-sex marriage as a plot device![/quote] nvm this is a great idea.
Quote:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Nightmare Before Christmas and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The story should use regicide as a plot device!

WHAT'S THIS? WHAT'S THIS! A TERRIBLE IDEA!
Quote:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Donald Trump and Mortal Kombat. The story should use legalizing same-sex marriage as a plot device!

nvm this is a great idea.
yD1jAD8.png
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining House, M.D. and Donkey Kong. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!
... The fact that this could work scares me.. XD

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining American Beauty and Orange is the New Black. The story should use a plot to reanimate Hitler as a plot device!
Don't know either show but man that's a scary plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Home Improvement and Pirates of the Caribbean. The story should use balancing the US budget as a plot device!
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining House, M.D. and Donkey Kong. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining American Beauty and Orange is the New Black. The story should use a plot to reanimate Hitler as a plot device!
Don't know either show but man that's a scary plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Home Improvement and Pirates of the Caribbean. The story should use balancing the US budget as a plot device!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Your challenge is to write a crossover fanfiction combining Ice Climbers and Neon Genesis Evangelion. Making it through a sea of frozen LCL should be the plot device!
Quote:
The guest cameo is Arceus.
Your challenge is to write a crossover fanfiction combining Ice Climbers and Neon Genesis Evangelion. Making it through a sea of frozen LCL should be the plot device!
Quote:
The guest cameo is Arceus.
My writing project.
Rom: Space Knight (as it would be impossible to actually obtain the license of this character anymore.) With.... hm... Mario Universe. That would be super weird.
Rom: Space Knight (as it would be impossible to actually obtain the license of this character anymore.) With.... hm... Mario Universe. That would be super weird.
[quote]Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Star Trek and Oregon Trail. The story should use shopping for an iPad as a plot device![/quote] I don't think this requires any sort of elaboration. [quote]Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scientology and Mario Kart. The story should use a malevolent artificial intelligence as a plot device![/quote] I can see it now... L. Ron Hubbard racing a giant robot Bowser who is riding in a cart that's way too small for him to fit in. [quote]Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Invader Zim and the Little Mermaid. The story should use becoming the President as a plot device![/quote] Ok then. [quote]Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Gravity Falls and Monsters Inc. The story should use Columbus Day as a plot device![/quote] I kind of want to see this happen now. [quote]Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dungeons & Dragons and Donald Trump. The story should use a party as a plot device![/quote] Internet, please make this happen. [quote]Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Phoenix Wright and Gravity Falls. The story should use solving a murder mystery as a plot device![/quote] This would actually work. Edit: [quote]Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dance Dance Revolution and Invader Zim. The story should use robbery as a plot device![/quote] Zim goes to an arcade and discovers DDR. He wants to become the DDR world champion so he can take over the world with his dancing skills. He's terrible at DDR, thinks it's the game's fault, and steals the machine to unlock its secrets.
Quote:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Star Trek and Oregon Trail. The story should use shopping for an iPad as a plot device!

I don't think this requires any sort of elaboration.
Quote:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scientology and Mario Kart. The story should use a malevolent artificial intelligence as a plot device!

I can see it now... L. Ron Hubbard racing a giant robot Bowser who is riding in a cart that's way too small for him to fit in.
Quote:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Invader Zim and the Little Mermaid. The story should use becoming the President as a plot device!

Ok then.
Quote:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Gravity Falls and Monsters Inc. The story should use Columbus Day as a plot device!

I kind of want to see this happen now.
Quote:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dungeons & Dragons and Donald Trump. The story should use a party as a plot device!

Internet, please make this happen.
Quote:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Phoenix Wright and Gravity Falls. The story should use solving a murder mystery as a plot device!

This would actually work.

Edit:
Quote:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dance Dance Revolution and Invader Zim. The story should use robbery as a plot device!

Zim goes to an arcade and discovers DDR. He wants to become the DDR world champion so he can take over the world with his dancing skills. He's terrible at DDR, thinks it's the game's fault, and steals the machine to unlock its secrets.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
@Dystopisaurus THAT IS SO GOOD. SO GOOD. Yes. So much yes,

Im all for crossovers let me run freely with my dumb ideas
FR/SJ! WAS ALL MY FAULT. BUT ICEWARDEN WARDEN, YO(but dont forget tideLord stingray)
R&M/gravity falls would be kick-butt, so would GF/over the garden wall
Also gf/superjail! aka essentially time police DOOM and a lot of. bad

Sj/r&m also known as 'ok guys, everything is done, everyone has died, everything is wrong' tbh also welcome to your greatest nitghmrae

Star vs./gf?? Idk?? But mabel and star friends, ftw

...and also once i thoughht of a SJ/apongebob and. Nobody question THIS one

..WHO WAnts to hear more of my little pieces of glorious dmOo

@Dystopisaurus THAT IS SO GOOD. SO GOOD. Yes. So much yes,

Im all for crossovers let me run freely with my dumb ideas
FR/SJ! WAS ALL MY FAULT. BUT ICEWARDEN WARDEN, YO(but dont forget tideLord stingray)
R&M/gravity falls would be kick-butt, so would GF/over the garden wall
Also gf/superjail! aka essentially time police DOOM and a lot of. bad

Sj/r&m also known as 'ok guys, everything is done, everyone has died, everything is wrong' tbh also welcome to your greatest nitghmrae

Star vs./gf?? Idk?? But mabel and star friends, ftw

...and also once i thoughht of a SJ/apongebob and. Nobody question THIS one

..WHO WAnts to hear more of my little pieces of glorious dmOo

T3TuubO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25