Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Friend Safari Code Exchange
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 60 61
@Ratly

Pinging myself so I can come back to this!
@Ratly

Pinging myself so I can come back to this!
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Boop
Boop
@antiferret | Posting this here so I can find out what type/Pokemon I have. Will update in the morning (for me anyways). @libroamante so I remember tomorrow.

FR Name: libroamante
Name:Jasmine
Friend Code: 4871-6423-0116
Pokemon Type: Unknown
Pokemon List: Unknown
@antiferret | Posting this here so I can find out what type/Pokemon I have. Will update in the morning (for me anyways). @libroamante so I remember tomorrow.

FR Name: libroamante
Name:Jasmine
Friend Code: 4871-6423-0116
Pokemon Type: Unknown
Pokemon List: Unknown
SKppn6R.png d3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.png FjR4Q5P.png Tz9zkEa.pngrOmZsMq.png 6Gz2fDO.png einxuSg.png she/her | fr+3QNbfPfg.png
@Sparrow015
(sorry I'm so slow, lol life)
I got mine too! XD I actually got two, because I had two different cartridges. My friend was super excited because getting the Jirachi meant he finally completed his Pokedex, too! Well, a non-living dex anyway. I was glad I could help him out, since he had no idea about the Jirachi (or any of the other monthly pokemon!) before I told him. X3

@Jellywolffy
Not sure if you're just swinging by to add some folks, or if you'd like to be added to the front page! Just let me know, and I'll toss up the info for you. :)

@libroamante
I'll get your info, as it is, added to the front page! I won't be on long today, or I'd help you out! But if you're still needing info on Tuesday or Wednesday, I can help you then since those are my days off of work! :3 (and lol I love your signature!)
@Sparrow015
(sorry I'm so slow, lol life)
I got mine too! XD I actually got two, because I had two different cartridges. My friend was super excited because getting the Jirachi meant he finally completed his Pokedex, too! Well, a non-living dex anyway. I was glad I could help him out, since he had no idea about the Jirachi (or any of the other monthly pokemon!) before I told him. X3

@Jellywolffy
Not sure if you're just swinging by to add some folks, or if you'd like to be added to the front page! Just let me know, and I'll toss up the info for you. :)

@libroamante
I'll get your info, as it is, added to the front page! I won't be on long today, or I'd help you out! But if you're still needing info on Tuesday or Wednesday, I can help you then since those are my days off of work! :3 (and lol I love your signature!)
@Willowbreeze @TimelordSnowy @WolfieChan @quartzpuppy @IzzyThyPotato @Mutt

Hey all! Looks like some info about your pokemon is still missing! (Probably my fault, I haven't been very active lately because of work, sorry!)
If you guys could update me on your pokemon types, and pokemon list, that would be fantastic! If you don't know, I'll be around on Tuesday and Wednesday to help you find out!
If you do know, just feel free to toss the info up for me, and I'll get everything filled out on the front page! Thanks a lot everyone!
@Willowbreeze @TimelordSnowy @WolfieChan @quartzpuppy @IzzyThyPotato @Mutt

Hey all! Looks like some info about your pokemon is still missing! (Probably my fault, I haven't been very active lately because of work, sorry!)
If you guys could update me on your pokemon types, and pokemon list, that would be fantastic! If you don't know, I'll be around on Tuesday and Wednesday to help you find out!
If you do know, just feel free to toss the info up for me, and I'll get everything filled out on the front page! Thanks a lot everyone!
@AntiFerret
My third pokemon is heracross ^^
@AntiFerret
My third pokemon is heracross ^^
cTmY.png
@AntiFerret

Reason for my missing pokemon Info: Im to busy at the moment to finish the game (I did beat the 8th gym awile ago though so I dont "think" im to far off.) Ill try and work on that this weekend if Im not super busy .-. Sorry....
@AntiFerret

Reason for my missing pokemon Info: Im to busy at the moment to finish the game (I did beat the 8th gym awile ago though so I dont "think" im to far off.) Ill try and work on that this weekend if Im not super busy .-. Sorry....
PJz0lfZ.png
@TimelordSnowy
You aren't far off at all - it's just Victory Road and the E4 to go ^^ Victory road took me the longest and even that was only maybe 30-40 minutes (and I grabbed all the items so that definitely extended the time).
@TimelordSnowy
You aren't far off at all - it's just Victory Road and the E4 to go ^^ Victory road took me the longest and even that was only maybe 30-40 minutes (and I grabbed all the items so that definitely extended the time).
cTmY.png
@Antiferret | Thanks! I will be free anytime after 5:40pm on Tuesday and 10am-2pm & after 5:40pm on Wednesday. I am 3 hours ahead of FR Time.

I added @Hollyshark @dnapwnsall @CapriceNoir @AloraDannon @imnotthere @robofry @enigmanoodles @somedaysilver @Raini001 @timelordsnowy @yamiyugi

My Friend Code: 4871-6423-0116
@Antiferret | Thanks! I will be free anytime after 5:40pm on Tuesday and 10am-2pm & after 5:40pm on Wednesday. I am 3 hours ahead of FR Time.

I added @Hollyshark @dnapwnsall @CapriceNoir @AloraDannon @imnotthere @robofry @enigmanoodles @somedaysilver @Raini001 @timelordsnowy @yamiyugi

My Friend Code: 4871-6423-0116
SKppn6R.png d3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.png FjR4Q5P.png Tz9zkEa.pngrOmZsMq.png 6Gz2fDO.png einxuSg.png she/her | fr+3QNbfPfg.png
@libroamante added back!
@libroamante added back!
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 60 61