Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Undertale Hub - Club & Discussion
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 180 181
@Yoikien well I want to keep tori's colors as close to the official art as I can, so I want to keep to the slightly lighter purples. [img]http://i.imgur.com/rL7Mg7B.png[/img] also shimmer had a habit of making the colors too dark or too pastel >:( Plus it sometimes gave her a reddish mane, which sucks because I was kind of assuming I would use shimmer. Maybe I could get something like this to work though. [img]http://i.imgur.com/LdWFFF6.png[/img]
@Yoikien well I want to keep tori's colors as close to the official art as I can, so I want to keep to the slightly lighter purples.
rL7Mg7B.png

also shimmer had a habit of making the colors too dark or too pastel >:( Plus it sometimes gave her a reddish mane, which sucks because I was kind of assuming I would use shimmer. Maybe I could get something like this to work though.
LdWFFF6.png
pDO9ca5m.png
@SylviaDragon oh i see :o, i like how the pastels look on her, especially the lavender :D!
i thought you wanted to make her more ``queen like`` opps xd
but on a second thought, it makes more sense, becuz toriel doesn`t want to be called as a dremurr
@SylviaDragon oh i see :o, i like how the pastels look on her, especially the lavender :D!
i thought you wanted to make her more ``queen like`` opps xd
but on a second thought, it makes more sense, becuz toriel doesn`t want to be called as a dremurr
@Undertale

Howdy! May I join this club? I would love to see everyone's Undertale dragons and have a chance to show off my own. :D
@Undertale

Howdy! May I join this club? I would love to see everyone's Undertale dragons and have a chance to show off my own. :D
cee8ba478dfb8b2466d30ba504720fa9990dee0e.png
June Update
June Update

June Check-In Form (Please fill this out!)

Sorry for the late update message everyone, and for the quiet week from me. I'm moving so I won't be back to regular activity until this Monday, but more on that later!

First off, some good news! Survey activity is up three percent, at forty-one percent versus last months thirty-eight. As always, I urge you to take the months survey as it is the most effective way for me to provide the features that you as a club would like to see.

Next up, our art week was a wonderful success! While I haven't had the chance to update the page with our new artwork yet (as I'm going to reorganize again to make it an easier browsing experience), I'm happy to see such great participation!

What's New

1. I'm currently updating the front page to have a more clean appearance, and also reflect our members interests. Slowly pages are being updated and sub-threads are being created to help keep everything well organized.

2. All club fan-art now has it's own thread. Much like the fan-dragons, there was simply too much art and not enough space unless you wanted to scroll for miles. To make this easier to load the front page all club art has been moved to a sub thread in the creative corner!

3. Pinglists! Many members have expressed a wish to be able to ping other members for FR and Undertale sales. Now we have a seperate tab in our members register containing pinglists for the following: Art Sales, Dragon Sales, Accent/Skin Sales, and Hatcheries. Each pinglist does have guidelines however, so please give them a quick read before using the list! As always the full member register is not to be mass pinged.
  4. We now have a section for inactive members. To keep activity estimates more accurate, any member who has not responded to a survey for two months and their account shows signs of not being used (starving dragons, no forum posts etc), they will be moved into our "inactive members" tab. To be put back into the active register, please ping or pm me.

Coming Up

1. Member shops! These listings will be hosted where the themed dragons used to be. There are three types of shops you can submit: Hatcheries (must contain at least one UT themed pair), Art (Must have at least one UT example), and Accent/Skins (Must have at least one current / past UT skin or accent). This will give members a chance to advertise their UT wears and was highly requested in the survey. The new ETA for these is June 27th. Expect a message sometime tomorrow or next week if you signed up for a shop.

2. Member points, awards, and spotlights! I'd like a way to honor and reward our very active members in the club, as well as set standards for expected activity. To do this I have decided to give member points for different activities / actions. The points will be listed as "gold" to keep within the theme. As well, there will be special trophies and awards for either your monthly gold balance, your total gold balance, your submissions, and activity in contests / events. I'd also like to connect with some Undertale artists to provide art for the member of the month, a position achieved by having the most gold in the previous month.

3. Club wide rp thread! This is a big work in progress, complete with free art and prizes. Therefore, I'm keeping it a bit hush hush, but look out for updates in July or August ;) !
June Update
June Update

June Check-In Form (Please fill this out!)

Sorry for the late update message everyone, and for the quiet week from me. I'm moving so I won't be back to regular activity until this Monday, but more on that later!

First off, some good news! Survey activity is up three percent, at forty-one percent versus last months thirty-eight. As always, I urge you to take the months survey as it is the most effective way for me to provide the features that you as a club would like to see.

Next up, our art week was a wonderful success! While I haven't had the chance to update the page with our new artwork yet (as I'm going to reorganize again to make it an easier browsing experience), I'm happy to see such great participation!

What's New

1. I'm currently updating the front page to have a more clean appearance, and also reflect our members interests. Slowly pages are being updated and sub-threads are being created to help keep everything well organized.

2. All club fan-art now has it's own thread. Much like the fan-dragons, there was simply too much art and not enough space unless you wanted to scroll for miles. To make this easier to load the front page all club art has been moved to a sub thread in the creative corner!

3. Pinglists! Many members have expressed a wish to be able to ping other members for FR and Undertale sales. Now we have a seperate tab in our members register containing pinglists for the following: Art Sales, Dragon Sales, Accent/Skin Sales, and Hatcheries. Each pinglist does have guidelines however, so please give them a quick read before using the list! As always the full member register is not to be mass pinged.
  4. We now have a section for inactive members. To keep activity estimates more accurate, any member who has not responded to a survey for two months and their account shows signs of not being used (starving dragons, no forum posts etc), they will be moved into our "inactive members" tab. To be put back into the active register, please ping or pm me.

Coming Up

1. Member shops! These listings will be hosted where the themed dragons used to be. There are three types of shops you can submit: Hatcheries (must contain at least one UT themed pair), Art (Must have at least one UT example), and Accent/Skins (Must have at least one current / past UT skin or accent). This will give members a chance to advertise their UT wears and was highly requested in the survey. The new ETA for these is June 27th. Expect a message sometime tomorrow or next week if you signed up for a shop.

2. Member points, awards, and spotlights! I'd like a way to honor and reward our very active members in the club, as well as set standards for expected activity. To do this I have decided to give member points for different activities / actions. The points will be listed as "gold" to keep within the theme. As well, there will be special trophies and awards for either your monthly gold balance, your total gold balance, your submissions, and activity in contests / events. I'd also like to connect with some Undertale artists to provide art for the member of the month, a position achieved by having the most gold in the previous month.

3. Club wide rp thread! This is a big work in progress, complete with free art and prizes. Therefore, I'm keeping it a bit hush hush, but look out for updates in July or August ;) !
forum-signature.png
@Undertale

So I filled out the survey, but I really wanted to explain my reasons for choosing December on the last question.

- There's no elemental holiday (there's NotN but shhhh)

- We could do a version of secret Santa and that would be really cool and a nice way for the community to interact

- Who doesn't like the festive season?

@Undertale

So I filled out the survey, but I really wanted to explain my reasons for choosing December on the last question.

- There's no elemental holiday (there's NotN but shhhh)

- We could do a version of secret Santa and that would be really cool and a nice way for the community to interact

- Who doesn't like the festive season?

Akhilleus.gif
checking this later
@yoikien
checking this later
@yoikien
@yodana @dasmyoot

Welcome to the club! You've been added to the members list as well as my personal pinglist.

Please take the time to read our June Newsletter and fill out our June Survey.
@yodana @dasmyoot

Welcome to the club! You've been added to the members list as well as my personal pinglist.

Please take the time to read our June Newsletter and fill out our June Survey.
forum-signature.png
@Bloodborne

Hmm, that's actually pretty good reasoning! My only concern is both members being busy and myself being busy (my birthday) because of the holidays.
@Bloodborne

Hmm, that's actually pretty good reasoning! My only concern is both members being busy and myself being busy (my birthday) because of the holidays.
forum-signature.png
@Undertale

what is the Whimsalot Festival? what kind of activities would it have and how long would the event be?
@Undertale

what is the Whimsalot Festival? what kind of activities would it have and how long would the event be?
pDO9ca5m.png
@SylviaDragon

The Whimsalot Festival is a bit of a long standing inside joke with the club (dates back to last year almost). It's due to the fact that Whimsy (Whimsalot) often adds members / helps out and is a bit like my unspoken second-in-command. They even made an alternate club board when I was in the hospital. Someone originally made a conspiracy joke that the club is secretly run by Whimsy, and that they are planning a festival through my to honor themselves.

The actual festival would be "dedicated" to Whimsy, but it would likely be mostly fun daily games and prizes for a week or so and not actually too heavily Whimsalot themed.
@SylviaDragon

The Whimsalot Festival is a bit of a long standing inside joke with the club (dates back to last year almost). It's due to the fact that Whimsy (Whimsalot) often adds members / helps out and is a bit like my unspoken second-in-command. They even made an alternate club board when I was in the hospital. Someone originally made a conspiracy joke that the club is secretly run by Whimsy, and that they are planning a festival through my to honor themselves.

The actual festival would be "dedicated" to Whimsy, but it would likely be mostly fun daily games and prizes for a week or so and not actually too heavily Whimsalot themed.
forum-signature.png
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 180 181