Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any LoL players here?
1 2 3
Hi! I'm wondering if there's any other League of Legends players here besides me. I play on EUNE as FlutterSonja. I've played almost 2 years and last season I got from Bronze 4 to Gold 5. I could have tried to climb higher but I wanted to secure getting Victorious Morgana skin, so I didn't. Maybe this season I will.

My main role is support. Last season I mained Leona but we'll see if she stays as my main this season. I also like playing Janna, Nami and Morgana. I play some ADC and top as well. All my favorite champions are (not in order) Leona, Janna, Nami, Morgana, Irelia, Ashe, Caitlyn, Jinx, Miss Fortune, Graves, Lux, Ahri, Orianna, Sona and Teemo. Yes, Teemo too.

If you'd like to play with me, feel free to add me as a friend! I enjoy playing normals and arams with nice people :)
Hi! I'm wondering if there's any other League of Legends players here besides me. I play on EUNE as FlutterSonja. I've played almost 2 years and last season I got from Bronze 4 to Gold 5. I could have tried to climb higher but I wanted to secure getting Victorious Morgana skin, so I didn't. Maybe this season I will.

My main role is support. Last season I mained Leona but we'll see if she stays as my main this season. I also like playing Janna, Nami and Morgana. I play some ADC and top as well. All my favorite champions are (not in order) Leona, Janna, Nami, Morgana, Irelia, Ashe, Caitlyn, Jinx, Miss Fortune, Graves, Lux, Ahri, Orianna, Sona and Teemo. Yes, Teemo too.

If you'd like to play with me, feel free to add me as a friend! I enjoy playing normals and arams with nice people :)
icewardensig_zps7f8dcf70.png
Wahhhhh. I'm on NA server. :(
Wahhhhh. I'm on NA server. :(
xWoPUjI.png
I like League. I main Morgana too, as well as Ashe and Viktor. I want Nami, but I'm currently too broke to afford her haha.
I like League. I main Morgana too, as well as Ashe and Viktor. I want Nami, but I'm currently too broke to afford her haha.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Oh hay I do the Leagues o Lergends! I am also on the NA server though QQ. I've been playing for a couple of years now, still stuck in Bronze but I'm gonna start working on digging my way out again.

I also support! Nami is my bae. Other mains include Leona, Thresh, Lulu and Sona, with some Lux and Taric on the side. I also play mid, top and ADC but there are so many to list haha.
Oh hay I do the Leagues o Lergends! I am also on the NA server though QQ. I've been playing for a couple of years now, still stuck in Bronze but I'm gonna start working on digging my way out again.

I also support! Nami is my bae. Other mains include Leona, Thresh, Lulu and Sona, with some Lux and Taric on the side. I also play mid, top and ADC but there are so many to list haha.
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.png

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

i ' m w i s h i n g f o r -- Crimson Leg Silks!
I play LoL! I'm on the EU West server and i'm level 24 atm. c:
My main role is support but i can also play top and occasionally mid.
My main champs are Morgana, Nami, Sona, Malphite and i'm currently learning to play Swain :3
I play LoL! I'm on the EU West server and i'm level 24 atm. c:
My main role is support but i can also play top and occasionally mid.
My main champs are Morgana, Nami, Sona, Malphite and i'm currently learning to play Swain :3
I've played it for a year now?
my name's acording2, playing on the EU west.
I've played it for a year now?
my name's acording2, playing on the EU west.
Aww man, none of you is on the same server as I am ;_; I have smurf on EUW (FlutterSonja) but I rarely play there since all of my IRL friends are playing on EUNE.

@Shadowspirit Nami is definitely worth of buying! She makes a great support with her CC but only if you can hit your bubbles xD

@AbanAtaashi A Taric player? o_o Well that's a rare sight! GEMS!

Aww man, none of you is on the same server as I am ;_; I have smurf on EUW (FlutterSonja) but I rarely play there since all of my IRL friends are playing on EUNE.

@Shadowspirit Nami is definitely worth of buying! She makes a great support with her CC but only if you can hit your bubbles xD

@AbanAtaashi A Taric player? o_o Well that's a rare sight! GEMS!

icewardensig_zps7f8dcf70.png
I'm on the PH server, so I can't play on the others because of massive lag.

Only thing that sucks here is because it's the butthurt and braggart capital of the world.

I main Morgana, Sivir, Ashe, and Jinx. I'm looking to try the others though.
I'm on the PH server, so I can't play on the others because of massive lag.

Only thing that sucks here is because it's the butthurt and braggart capital of the world.

I main Morgana, Sivir, Ashe, and Jinx. I'm looking to try the others though.
9ha1QnY.png
tumblr_inline_mk68wdmBGW1qfsvs2.pngtumblr_lwu3opzRnS1qflg4k.giftumblr_inline_mk6een29wY1qfsvs2.png
i play LoL really casually on the NA server, i don't think I've ever played ranked of my own free will, haha.
I mostly play with my friends and the only role I can play is support.
i own all of the support champs, >u>;;
i play LoL really casually on the NA server, i don't think I've ever played ranked of my own free will, haha.
I mostly play with my friends and the only role I can play is support.
i own all of the support champs, >u>;;
2qlriwh.jpg
I play LoL since last year, got to Silver III last season on EUW.

I main support role better than ADC but I currently play them both a lot (I enjoy ADC more than any other role). I used to play top a hell of a lot before I started enjoying the botlane as much as I do now.

My favorite champions are Sivir, Sona and Shyvana.

URF was such a nice surprise this month. :D I really enjoyed it!
I wish I was better at the game though... :(
I play LoL since last year, got to Silver III last season on EUW.

I main support role better than ADC but I currently play them both a lot (I enjoy ADC more than any other role). I used to play top a hell of a lot before I started enjoying the botlane as much as I do now.

My favorite champions are Sivir, Sona and Shyvana.

URF was such a nice surprise this month. :D I really enjoyed it!
I wish I was better at the game though... :(
1 2 3