Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any LoL players here?
1 2 3
@wundriven well im am in sliver at the moment ive ben called a shot collar "shock collar" I just have fun with the game add me if you was soullessdeath4
@wundriven well im am in sliver at the moment ive ben called a shot collar "shock collar" I just have fun with the game add me if you was soullessdeath4
TX8nph6.jpg[/center
plz pm im in na severs btw and pm on here 1st
plz pm im in na severs btw and pm on here 1st
TX8nph6.jpg[/center
I'm new to LoL, only just Lv 21 and I play on EuW

I'm a support, but can mid if I'm asked!

I mostly play Morgana, Lux and Sona. Design wise I love Ahri, because foxes but I'm not very good at using her yet.

My summoner over there is PastelKiwi and people are more than welcome to add me!
I'm new to LoL, only just Lv 21 and I play on EuW

I'm a support, but can mid if I'm asked!

I mostly play Morgana, Lux and Sona. Design wise I love Ahri, because foxes but I'm not very good at using her yet.

My summoner over there is PastelKiwi and people are more than welcome to add me!
Eevee.gif
my name's r0b35, i'm on the NA server (got an eu account because all my favorite league youtubers are from there)
my name's r0b35, i'm on the NA server (got an eu account because all my favorite league youtubers are from there)
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
yay league! i also main support but i prefer more burst/util supports like sona or karma than tanky supports like leona
yay league! i also main support but i prefer more burst/util supports like sona or karma than tanky supports like leona
1 2 3