Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Guide
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 61
Is it just me, or are the Bicorn Whales missing entirely from this list?
Is it just me, or are the Bicorn Whales missing entirely from this list?
birb_by_llassie-d9zlwcp.pngkVqJAha.pngezdpCto.png
Thanks for the guide!

Is it just me or does the hovertext not work on 50% of the images? I was away for a few years, came back this month, and wanna stock up on all the festive familiars I've missed, but... with only the thumbnails working and no hover text for a lot of them, I don't know what their names are, lol D: And I can't search for them alphabetically cause I don't know what their called. STUCK IN A NEVERENDING CIRCLE!
Thanks for the guide!

Is it just me or does the hovertext not work on 50% of the images? I was away for a few years, came back this month, and wanna stock up on all the festive familiars I've missed, but... with only the thumbnails working and no hover text for a lot of them, I don't know what their names are, lol D: And I can't search for them alphabetically cause I don't know what their called. STUCK IN A NEVERENDING CIRCLE!
@thunderballs
I noticed that too, I don't know why this is happening
@thunderballs
I noticed that too, I don't know why this is happening
1610_100px_plantaera_by_miirshroom-dcgsi8m.png
@Plantaera Sad face. :< I'll probably just have to use a checklist instead, but googledocs usually crashes my incredibly old laptop so I'll see...
@Plantaera Sad face. :< I'll probably just have to use a checklist instead, but googledocs usually crashes my incredibly old laptop so I'll see...
I'm getting this thing updated again.
I'm getting this thing updated again.
tumblr_inline_nk71b0gf1I1qg2i5p.png
Okay, I think I'm back in business.
Okay, I think I'm back in business.
@velociriah Thank you, this guide is very helpful!!
@velociriah Thank you, this guide is very helpful!!
@Evelyn2000

Thanks! Those are the kinds of little things I never catch on my own.

Also updated this to include the new anniversary familiar. I think everything is all caught up again now.
@Evelyn2000

Thanks! Those are the kinds of little things I never catch on my own.

Also updated this to include the new anniversary familiar. I think everything is all caught up again now.
@thunderballs

It's not the easiest way, but if you press the "Quote" button you will get the post in text and then you can check the names for the ones that you couldn't hover over.

It's not an optimal thing but it works.

And I don't know *why* the hover thing doesn't work, it's the same around the site sadly.
@thunderballs

It's not the easiest way, but if you press the "Quote" button you will get the post in text and then you can check the names for the ones that you couldn't hover over.

It's not an optimal thing but it works.

And I don't know *why* the hover thing doesn't work, it's the same around the site sadly.
sQ35KLV.png
31QI5kR.pngRVCJPrX.png FR+9 Hours
@Unelore oh thanks, that's a great idea! I'll store that away for future reference. I ended up just trawling the wiki cause that had all familiars set up by festival at least :3
@Unelore oh thanks, that's a great idea! I'll store that away for future reference. I ended up just trawling the wiki cause that had all familiars set up by festival at least :3
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 61