Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Guide
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61
Found a Dire Hyena while foraging in Light.

Oh, and if anyone knows where to find the Wasteland Collector, would you please let me know? Thanks! ^^
Found a Dire Hyena while foraging in Light.

Oh, and if anyone knows where to find the Wasteland Collector, would you please let me know? Thanks! ^^
KVbkgOZ.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Galactica

Scavenging in Arcane/Earth/Fire/Lightning/Shadow/Wind, see the Gathering Reference Guide 2.
@Galactica

Scavenging in Arcane/Earth/Fire/Lightning/Shadow/Wind, see the Gathering Reference Guide 2.
@Maki
Thank you! :)
@Maki
Thank you! :)
KVbkgOZ.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
Saving!
Saving!
qXZqPz6.gif
Found Wasteland Collector while Scavenging Fire, and Dire Hyena in Ice territory. :)
Found Wasteland Collector while Scavenging Fire, and Dire Hyena in Ice territory. :)
Hey @velociriah, @Pepperdragon, @Azophel, @fishspeakers, @SFFCorgi, @Rhea is it okay if I make a new guide using the information here? I know this one hasn't been updated for a while and I'd like to make a new one with updated information, but I wasn't sure if that would be allowed. ;w;
Hey @velociriah, @Pepperdragon, @Azophel, @fishspeakers, @SFFCorgi, @Rhea is it okay if I make a new guide using the information here? I know this one hasn't been updated for a while and I'd like to make a new one with updated information, but I wasn't sure if that would be allowed. ;w;
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore
Sure.
Sure.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@SuperDoctorMatty - I've got no problem with it, but I'm not in charge of the Gathering Reference Guide any more. You'll want @acheronta for that one.

~ Azophel
@SuperDoctorMatty - I've got no problem with it, but I'm not in charge of the Gathering Reference Guide any more. You'll want @acheronta for that one.

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2151467 Here's the new one! It's a WIP so far, so if you see anything missing or wrong, let me know! ;w; thank you!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2151467 Here's the new one! It's a WIP so far, so if you see anything missing or wrong, let me know! ;w; thank you!
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore
Thanks for making this!
Thanks for making this!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61