Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Mosaic/Breakup Tertiary and Eye Matching
I did a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2671581]Filigree Eye Type Matching Guide[/url] some time ago and I figured it'd be helpful to do both a tertiary colour matching and eye types for this geneset too. I'm using the tertiary Weathered to show the matching colours. I know this might not necessarily be one hundred per cent useful but I enjoy matching the eye types to the genes. Something about it is so satisfying to me. [center][size=6][b][emoji=left wing size=1][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12kAOxtcBY1p9LpcjBrz7EZx8JsDULGmJ0Hv31EsbGVU/edit?usp=sharing]Spreadsheet[/url][emoji=right wing size=1][/b][/size] If you have any suggestions for the ones marked "none" please let me know and I'll take a look. I've decided to add eye types stealthily at some point (this takes a while) so for now, this guide is complete!
I did a Filigree Eye Type Matching Guide some time ago and I figured it'd be helpful to do both a tertiary colour matching and eye types for this geneset too.

I'm using the tertiary Weathered to show the matching colours.

I know this might not necessarily be one hundred per cent useful but I enjoy matching the eye types to the genes. Something about it is so satisfying to me.
Spreadsheet

If you have any suggestions for the ones marked "none" please let me know and I'll take a look.

I've decided to add eye types stealthily at some point (this takes a while) so for now, this guide is complete!
gs8As9u.png
@Nihilus Would it be alright to offer some alternatives to your choices for tert colors? For example, on Midnight, Platinum for the light base instead of Mist.
@Nihilus Would it be alright to offer some alternatives to your choices for tert colors? For example, on Midnight, Platinum for the light base instead of Mist.
is4DTIq.png
@UmbraLillium
I'm using a program to collect the hex codes from the genes themselves and what I've put are what's come closest in terms of RGBVS (there are visible levels to it as well) but I'll look into your suggestions and adjust accordingly. Thank you

Edit: I realise what I've said may seem a bit...rude and I apologise for that.
@UmbraLillium
I'm using a program to collect the hex codes from the genes themselves and what I've put are what's come closest in terms of RGBVS (there are visible levels to it as well) but I'll look into your suggestions and adjust accordingly. Thank you

Edit: I realise what I've said may seem a bit...rude and I apologise for that.
gs8As9u.png
@Nihilus No problem :)
@Nihilus No problem :)
is4DTIq.png
Do you think this guide applies to modern mosaic/breakup as well? It's so frustrating to figure out the accent colors and this seem helpful so far but I'm not sure if the colors will translate well to modern
Do you think this guide applies to modern mosaic/breakup as well? It's so frustrating to figure out the accent colors and this seem helpful so far but I'm not sure if the colors will translate well to modern
J6ryZyV.png Sales tab
I'm 4/5 hours ahead of server time so if I take a while to answer to a PM or cr I'm probably sleeping! I'll get back to you as soon as possible ^^
aC86tUH.pngVOooL3V.pngOxagJgG.pngFE9pJK1.png
@Drizzlesong
It seems like it carries over. I was able to use it without issues.
@Drizzlesong
It seems like it carries over. I was able to use it without issues.