Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Lair Tabs & Hibernal Den Costs
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
Fixed, thanks for letting me know! :)
Fixed, thanks for letting me know! :)
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
You're a lifesaver for this guide. [emoji=familiar heart]
You're a lifesaver for this guide.
3PrXk2A.png
@MageofHearts
@MageofHearts
@Serpenthyne
Quote:
Fun fact: the tasks require Basic x3, Clown, Eye Spots, Freckle, Hex, Peacock, Safari, Stripes, Tiger, and Underbelly gene scrolls... totaling an additional 1,188,000 treasure (or 1,009,800 with dom discount).

I can hear my wallet crying already.

Me too! and who would give a Peacock... oh, how I wish that were Ringlets.
@Serpenthyne
Quote:
Fun fact: the tasks require Basic x3, Clown, Eye Spots, Freckle, Hex, Peacock, Safari, Stripes, Tiger, and Underbelly gene scrolls... totaling an additional 1,188,000 treasure (or 1,009,800 with dom discount).

I can hear my wallet crying already.

Me too! and who would give a Peacock... oh, how I wish that were Ringlets.
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
White Wooly Antennae imagecode is (actually) fixed now. You didn't see anything.

@Starlight18
Me. Not sure if I'm going to be able to handle coughing up two whole boss familiars later on, though.
White Wooly Antennae imagecode is (actually) fixed now. You didn't see anything.

@Starlight18
Me. Not sure if I'm going to be able to handle coughing up two whole boss familiars later on, though.
60Avnmu.png
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
@Serpenthyne [quote]Me. Not sure if I'm going to be able to handle coughing up two whole boss familiars later on, though.[/quote] Oh, I almost forgot about the bosses. I hardly bought them for myself to bond with just like December, so I'm totally feeling that. Uggghhh. :(
@Serpenthyne
Quote:

Oh, I almost forgot about the bosses. I hardly bought them for myself to bond with just like December, so I'm totally feeling that. Uggghhh. :(
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@Starlight18
I tend to try my best to farm them myself (even just to get the familiars), especially since I've spent too much money on the other den tasks as it is. But I might end up breaking down and buying 'em. I guess it all just depends on how lucky I get with all the other grinding I need to do first, lol.

Then again, now that two of them are specifically required for this den task, I'd hate to see how much the prices have jumped up. Buying some of the more common items/materials has been painful enough...
@Starlight18
I tend to try my best to farm them myself (even just to get the familiars), especially since I've spent too much money on the other den tasks as it is. But I might end up breaking down and buying 'em. I guess it all just depends on how lucky I get with all the other grinding I need to do first, lol.

Then again, now that two of them are specifically required for this den task, I'd hate to see how much the prices have jumped up. Buying some of the more common items/materials has been painful enough...
60Avnmu.png
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
@Serpenthyne

You're better than me on that one, for sure. I strongly dislike farming to get items, etc. and truthfully, I have almost zero luck with bosses. I'm too impatient. Booh.

I used to have a list on how prices came down over time... i should look for that in my notes.

I wouldn't blame you for buying though.

@Serpenthyne

You're better than me on that one, for sure. I strongly dislike farming to get items, etc. and truthfully, I have almost zero luck with bosses. I'm too impatient. Booh.

I used to have a list on how prices came down over time... i should look for that in my notes.

I wouldn't blame you for buying though.

SSnWu6g.png
@Serpenthyne

I saw nothing, nothing at all. :)

I've hit my limit. I've spent 250kt+ on this & that's not counting all the things I already had in my hoard. Now I've reached the point where my only option for more slots are genes & familiars I'm not willing to part with. I wish there was a way to request the next random item set when that happens.
@Serpenthyne

I saw nothing, nothing at all. :)

I've hit my limit. I've spent 250kt+ on this & that's not counting all the things I already had in my hoard. Now I've reached the point where my only option for more slots are genes & familiars I'm not willing to part with. I wish there was a way to request the next random item set when that happens.
earthtop.pngRavens Keep Highlanders :: Browncoat, naturally
@RenegadeTalonz
That would be nice. I haven't actually kept track of how much I've spent on Den slots, since I bought all the tabs plus dragon clothes, genes, etc. at the same time (not counting the ones needed for the Den, that is). But it was a lot, and now I'm starting to think, "whoa, maybe I should not waste all my money on this, because I don't need all the slots right this minute and can continue my usual business and pick them up as I get around to them casually." The pricing of some of the items on the AH is... quite something.
@RenegadeTalonz
That would be nice. I haven't actually kept track of how much I've spent on Den slots, since I bought all the tabs plus dragon clothes, genes, etc. at the same time (not counting the ones needed for the Den, that is). But it was a lot, and now I'm starting to think, "whoa, maybe I should not waste all my money on this, because I don't need all the slots right this minute and can continue my usual business and pick them up as I get around to them casually." The pricing of some of the items on the AH is... quite something.
60Avnmu.png
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13