Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Fast shot-Completed Den Tasks
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@magico0 (pinging myself so I can find this thread later)

Would anyone be interested in a list of gathering items if I made one. It seems like it would be useful to know what to start looking for early since it can take a lot of gathering turns to get some of these items.
@magico0 (pinging myself so I can find this thread later)

Would anyone be interested in a list of gathering items if I made one. It seems like it would be useful to know what to start looking for early since it can take a lot of gathering turns to get some of these items.
Right click to copy the image url to see the images out of the Flightrising.
FR had banned the domain name 'i. loli. net'.
I 'll fix this problem after work in real life. Thank you.

@DarkNovu @Ashki @SilverDeath
Right click to copy the image url to see the images out of the Flightrising.
FR had banned the domain name 'i. loli. net'.
I 'll fix this problem after work in real life. Thank you.

@DarkNovu @Ashki @SilverDeath
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@glacevoleur - thanks for letting me copy your spreadsheet - Now my GF and I just get to do the fun work of sourcing where everything can be found at and updating that on our sheet.

I'm impressed you were able to tell what everything was in the images. my eyes just are not that good - but then I'm working on a computer and can't really zoom in well.
@glacevoleur - thanks for letting me copy your spreadsheet - Now my GF and I just get to do the fun work of sourcing where everything can be found at and updating that on our sheet.

I'm impressed you were able to tell what everything was in the images. my eyes just are not that good - but then I'm working on a computer and can't really zoom in well.
@blackfrog You're welcome! I'm a spreadsheet maniac so I needed A Spreadsheet, and since I hadn't seen one, I guessed that it was up to me.

I've been on this site for several years, so some of the items I recognized offhand, and the other I could find through lookalikes on the Flight Rising wiki. Spassow was extremely helpful in identifying some of the items I was unsure about!

@blackfrog You're welcome! I'm a spreadsheet maniac so I needed A Spreadsheet, and since I hadn't seen one, I guessed that it was up to me.

I've been on this site for several years, so some of the items I recognized offhand, and the other I could find through lookalikes on the Flight Rising wiki. Spassow was extremely helpful in identifying some of the items I was unsure about!

55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
Well this was a wild ride. Congrats on unlocking all of it, it will take some time for me to get bacc on my feet. Other than that, truly impressive! Thanks for the guide!
Well this was a wild ride. Congrats on unlocking all of it, it will take some time for me to get bacc on my feet. Other than that, truly impressive! Thanks for the guide!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Valishtu Cry with me over all the things I've hoard sold/transmuted.
@Valishtu Cry with me over all the things I've hoard sold/transmuted.
This is a RIDICULOUS amount of work that I am supremely grateful for @Spassow did you do this all on your own?
This is a RIDICULOUS amount of work that I am supremely grateful for @Spassow did you do this all on your own?
Lichtdrache.gif
@dragonfoxkid @'ing myself so that i can find this later
@dragonfoxkid @'ing myself so that i can find this later
vCPT6OV.png 12.png 13.png 19.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12