Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [g] deleted
1 2 3 4 5
gosh this is great! I hope you get it working!!
gosh this is great! I hope you get it working!!
@VolatileMatter

Please ping me if you ever make it work again
@VolatileMatter

Please ping me if you ever make it work again
dNCLmdm.png
Oh darn I just discovered this awesome site and it's under construction. Bummer. Would love to know when it's back up!
Oh darn I just discovered this awesome site and it's under construction. Bummer. Would love to know when it's back up!
Z7cgb70.png
@VolatileMatter
Please ping me once you get the site back up and running! Hopefully it'll be soon.
@VolatileMatter
Please ping me once you get the site back up and running! Hopefully it'll be soon.
5LqH0sj.png
@VolatileMatter
Could it be that your site asks effectively uses hotlinks (that users provide)? I can't find anything in the rules either, but it're pretty standard for sites not to like that as it increases their data usage.

(I would also like a ping if you do get it up and running!)
@VolatileMatter
Could it be that your site asks effectively uses hotlinks (that users provide)? I can't find anything in the rules either, but it're pretty standard for sites not to like that as it increases their data usage.

(I would also like a ping if you do get it up and running!)
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
So, I've got a temporary solution for you guys until the site gets back on its feet.

Step 0: Open up a photo editor. I use Pixlr since it's free and has the bonus of layers, but you can use whatever you want to.
Step 1: Follow Steps 1 & 2 in the original guide.
Step 2: Save the image to your device.
Step 3: Save the image of your scry as well.
Step 4: OK, back to the photo editor. Put your scry image in.
Step 5: If your photo editor supports layers, make another layer and put the outfit image in there. If it doesn't, just paste the outfit image in on top.

If you want to include a skin/accent, well... uh... I mean, I'd totally help you out there, but I can't think of a solution right now. You're, uh, on your own on that one.
So, I've got a temporary solution for you guys until the site gets back on its feet.

Step 0: Open up a photo editor. I use Pixlr since it's free and has the bonus of layers, but you can use whatever you want to.
Step 1: Follow Steps 1 & 2 in the original guide.
Step 2: Save the image to your device.
Step 3: Save the image of your scry as well.
Step 4: OK, back to the photo editor. Put your scry image in.
Step 5: If your photo editor supports layers, make another layer and put the outfit image in there. If it doesn't, just paste the outfit image in on top.

If you want to include a skin/accent, well... uh... I mean, I'd totally help you out there, but I can't think of a solution right now. You're, uh, on your own on that one.
nerin. they/them & any neos. 18. semi-active.

yMIyxYl.png
y1mHqZB.pngPNWhymB.pngwNNBw9G.png
lrqDePv.pngiXkKw8h.pngXaC2ynu.png0sfI9HP.pngQJAOLGp.pngm78opSZ.pngqKZAaLK.pngBYPpgRe.png2eU40bl.pngNP3Qck5.pngA1eu65w.png
WjhFnY8.png
1 2 3 4 5