Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Loot Tracker (Updated: Jan 04)
1 2 3
[size=5][b][url=http://gavsim.dreamhosters.com/misc/fr/trackloot.htm]Coliseum Loot Tracker[/url][/b][/size] Apparently people still wanted to use this and since I'm back, I figured I should update the dang thing. It should now be completely up to date. Festival currency/chests are now listed as such and are always listed, they'll eventually show a name specific to the current month's festival. This tool is very simple! [list] [*]Lists split up by venue [*]Optional timer [*]Boss counter [*]Counter for all drops [*]Category filters [*]Quick summary with an option for a version formatted for posting on the forums [/list] [b]Update Dec 22: Added Thunderhead Savanna venue[/b] If you have any problems with it or any suggestions, please let me know! I'll be working on the layout to make it at least somewhat less bad.
Coliseum Loot Tracker

Apparently people still wanted to use this and since I'm back, I figured I should update the dang thing. It should now be completely up to date. Festival currency/chests are now listed as such and are always listed, they'll eventually show a name specific to the current month's festival.

This tool is very simple!
  • Lists split up by venue
  • Optional timer
  • Boss counter
  • Counter for all drops
  • Category filters
  • Quick summary with an option for a version formatted for posting on the forums

Update Dec 22: Added Thunderhead Savanna venue

If you have any problems with it or any suggestions, please let me know! I'll be working on the layout to make it at least somewhat less bad.
Thank you. I was just thinking to myself earlier today how useful something like this would be, and lo and behold, my dreams come true.
Thank you. I was just thinking to myself earlier today how useful something like this would be, and lo and behold, my dreams come true.
20fc377d-a12d-11eb-8443-e385aa290d0b.gif
GxXqMtQ.pngEiPW4qT.png
Boop because this is really good for statistics! Thanks for this
Boop because this is really good for statistics! Thanks for this
gxI7g1F.png
Ooh, an updated version! This will be so helpful for my coliseum challenges again. Thank you for your work!
Ooh, an updated version! This will be so helpful for my coliseum challenges again. Thank you for your work!
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
Just uploaded a new version, layout is cleaned up a bit, festival items are now properly identified, and containers got moved to their own category (except festival chests, those are still grouped with the currency).
Just uploaded a new version, layout is cleaned up a bit, festival items are now properly identified, and containers got moved to their own category (except festival chests, those are still grouped with the currency).
Ooooh, this is useful. Thank you!

@remorse so I can find this later
Ooooh, this is useful. Thank you!

@remorse so I can find this later
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
Let me just say, I love this little tool (just wish I could remember to click the button for tallying battles because I keep forgetting). But I think some things are still missing? I'm doing the Training Fields right now, and several items (don't have time to list all the ones I noticed because I have to leave soon, but Silverfish, Satin Violets, and Pygmy Wrasse, among others) seem to be missing. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong? I haven't messed with any options/checkboxes and I'm using Ctrl+F to search for items quickly. It's probably just me being dumb and I'll check it again when I get home tonight before I resume my grinding.
Let me just say, I love this little tool (just wish I could remember to click the button for tallying battles because I keep forgetting). But I think some things are still missing? I'm doing the Training Fields right now, and several items (don't have time to list all the ones I noticed because I have to leave soon, but Silverfish, Satin Violets, and Pygmy Wrasse, among others) seem to be missing. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong? I haven't messed with any options/checkboxes and I'm using Ctrl+F to search for items quickly. It's probably just me being dumb and I'll check it again when I get home tonight before I resume my grinding.
l6mtPEk.pngvCPT6OV.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png2uwgHqB.png
@Cerberus38
Any food/material/other items not used for Swipp or Baldwin aren't listed. I've never actually had any requests for them to be included! If you'd like to have them there though, I can get them added in under a new category.
@Cerberus38
Any food/material/other items not used for Swipp or Baldwin aren't listed. I've never actually had any requests for them to be included! If you'd like to have them there though, I can get them added in under a new category.
@Altiuin This traker is really awesome! But you forgot to add fishing net [item=fishing net] in Red Cove. That's a Baldwin item)
@Altiuin This traker is really awesome! But you forgot to add fishing net Fishing Net in Red Cove. That's a Baldwin item)
@Cocatrics
Got it added, thanks!
@Cocatrics
Got it added, thanks!
1 2 3