Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Leveling a Coli Team on a Budget [BUILD]
1 2 3
YES, thank you so much. Even though I've had an account for a while now, I never really started to actually play until last September. I just got into doing coliseum stuff other than leveling up fodder and the prices of some of the stuff used in the builds I've come across so far are pretty far out of my reach.
YES, thank you so much. Even though I've had an account for a while now, I never really started to actually play until last September. I just got into doing coliseum stuff other than leveling up fodder and the prices of some of the stuff used in the builds I've come across so far are pretty far out of my reach.
\
This is exciting. I'm always interested in new builds. I searched "hybrid fragment" because I was curious to know if anyone ever used them, and found your guide. I'm definitely going to try this. Thanks for making it.
This is exciting. I'm always interested in new builds. I searched "hybrid fragment" because I was curious to know if anyone ever used them, and found your guide. I'm definitely going to try this. Thanks for making it.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
I have begun--and I have questions and assumptions.

I assume we follow the statting pattern of the INT dragon for the STR dragon?
EDIT: I guess not. They're at level 8 and my fighter doesn't have points to get beyond 30 STR when the guide recommends 38. Whoops.

I assume you are "following" your own thread so I don't have to ping you? ;)

Edit: Removed questions and comments that are moot. I just needed to keep reading further. ;)
I have begun--and I have questions and assumptions.

I assume we follow the statting pattern of the INT dragon for the STR dragon?
EDIT: I guess not. They're at level 8 and my fighter doesn't have points to get beyond 30 STR when the guide recommends 38. Whoops.

I assume you are "following" your own thread so I don't have to ping you? ;)

Edit: Removed questions and comments that are moot. I just needed to keep reading further. ;)
Anyone need a Wind INT dragon, let me know...I have a lot. ;P
Anyone need a Wind INT dragon, let me know...I have a lot. ;P
So I like to test out no-elim builds while I'm leveling permas and there are a few things I'd like to add to this guide if that's alright. But first of all, the Anticipate mage thing is an awesome concept that I'd like to see explored more. So my first recommendation is that if you use this build, start out by maxing your fairgrounds and buying two Tinctures of Dissolution. The other 15kt is for a very nice little "exploit" if you have Baldwin level 4 or can rent a free cauldron (hmu if you can't find one). For Regenerate, 2 Yellow Ooze (~1500t), 1 Orange Ooze (~700t), and 10 Mender's Healing Staff (Prices vary on the AH but again feel free to hmu if all there is on the AH is like full stacks and I'll sell you 10 for cheap) you can brew [item=Empathetic Regeneration]. Notice anything about that? Yep, the required level is 1. Having that heal early combined with the kick of the tinctured stats can catapult you through the early levels. [rule] Okay so it's been a while- school snuck up on me and killed me, lol. But I've gotten back in and hit the Scorched Forest and it's pretty slow going, but it is doable especially if you took my advice and Tinctured your dragons at the beginning. Stats for my mage at lvl 7: STR, AGI, MND: 5 DEF: 7 VIT: 13 QCK, INT: 28 Stats for the fighter at lvl 7: AGI, INT, MND: 5 DEF: 6 VIT: 10 STR, QCK: 28 The "fodder" doesn't get tinctured, so she has 28 QCK and 10 VIT but only 26 STR. These stats may vary a bit, depending on the breed of your fodder, but I recommend keeping at least her QCK in line with the other two.
So I like to test out no-elim builds while I'm leveling permas and there are a few things I'd like to add to this guide if that's alright. But first of all, the Anticipate mage thing is an awesome concept that I'd like to see explored more.

So my first recommendation is that if you use this build, start out by maxing your fairgrounds and buying two Tinctures of Dissolution. The other 15kt is for a very nice little "exploit" if you have Baldwin level 4 or can rent a free cauldron (hmu if you can't find one).
For Regenerate, 2 Yellow Ooze (~1500t), 1 Orange Ooze (~700t), and 10 Mender's Healing Staff (Prices vary on the AH but again feel free to hmu if all there is on the AH is like full stacks and I'll sell you 10 for cheap) you can brew Empathetic Regeneration . Notice anything about that? Yep, the required level is 1. Having that heal early combined with the kick of the tinctured stats can catapult you through the early levels.

Okay so it's been a while- school snuck up on me and killed me, lol. But I've gotten back in and hit the Scorched Forest and it's pretty slow going, but it is doable especially if you took my advice and Tinctured your dragons at the beginning.

Stats for my mage at lvl 7:
STR, AGI, MND: 5
DEF: 7
VIT: 13
QCK, INT: 28

Stats for the fighter at lvl 7:
AGI, INT, MND: 5
DEF: 6
VIT: 10
STR, QCK: 28

The "fodder" doesn't get tinctured, so she has 28 QCK and 10 VIT but only 26 STR. These stats may vary a bit, depending on the breed of your fodder, but I recommend keeping at least her QCK in line with the other two.
wq9PoXA.png
@BlueJaysFeather
I did not know that. Nice!
@BlueJaysFeather
I did not know that. Nice!
@arikin - self pinging for future reference

Nice guide! ^_^
@arikin - self pinging for future reference

Nice guide! ^_^

AkOZ5Yr.pngnSTdg6R.pngflDElsB.png

QxphrKe.png4s6Iakb.pngkFfQCmO.png
@Realization [emoji=sunglasses][emoji=chameleon][emoji=sunglasses] Quick self ping.
@Realization
Quick self ping.
hu72dVR.png
Bump! I used this to level my progens!
Bump! I used this to level my progens!
D9XjOpZ.jpg
Hey, a lot of the fighter's level guide past a point is blank, is this intentional?
Hey, a lot of the fighter's level guide past a point is blank, is this intentional?
1 2 3