Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Under Construction
1 2 3 4 5
[center] G1 Hatchlings | Doubles Price Guide [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2339821/1#post_30878015][img]https://imgur.com/46e30b0.png[/img][/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2339821/1#post_30878018][img]https://i.imgur.com/6sN91Ec.png[/img][/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2339821/1#post_30878020][img]https://i.imgur.com/8zEXtrJ.png[/img][/url] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2339821/1#post_30878015]XXY[/url][color=transparent]..................................[/color][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2339821/1#post_30878018]XYY[/url][color=transparent]...................................[/color][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2339821/1#post_30878020]XYX[/url][/center][/center] [center]Did you crack open an unhatched egg and see your dragon has one of the above patterns? You've just hatched what is known as a Double! These are rare, "generation one" dragons (also known as [i]Gen1[/i] or [i]G1[/i]) that get hatched when the RNG aligns in your favor when cracking open an Unhatched elemental, bogsneak, or nocturne egg- not everyone gets hatches like this, as "XYZ" is the most common, with all three colors bring different (and often gross, as well). First off, [i]congrats[/i]! You've gotten a special dragon that you can do a lot with. You can keep it, cherishing a good hatch, or sell it off and make some sweet dragon cash. Before deciding on selling, though, there's a few things to consider! Does the dragon look too pretty for it's own good? Are the colors all in the same range, perhaps even next to each other on the color wheel? Did someone come out of the woodwork offering to buy it? Fret not, as this guide is meant to walk both new and old members through the steps of dealing with hatching doubles, and what you can do from there! [/center] ----- [b]Beginner's Guide to G1 Doubles[/b]: There are three patterns of double - [LIST] [*][b]XX[/b]Y 2nd color is the tertiary |[i] Crimson/Crimson/Leaf[/i] [*]X[b]YY[/b] 2nd color is the primary |[i] Blue/Orange/Orange[/i] [*][b]X[/b]Y[b]X[/b] 2nd color is the secondary | [i]White/Magenta/White[/i] [/LIST] Your 1st color is what makes the double, and what should be mentioned when saying what your 'double' is. (ex, "Obs/Blue xxy" refers to an Obsidian/Obsidian/Blue) [indent]([b][size=2][i]Protip:[/b][size=2] If you hatch a dragon that has all three colors the same... congrats, you've won the game. That's no longer a double, but a triple. They're worth exponentially more than most other G1s, because they almost never get hatched. If you plan on selling, make an Interest/Price check thread, and/or auction, because that dragon is literally worth tens of thousands of gems. A very minimum price should be 40,000 Gems. Godspeed.[/i]) [center][img]https://imgur.com/OtusFvO.png[/img][/center][/indent] ----- With only two colors to contend with, doubles can easily be hit or miss, given what two you get. Taste and quality is subjective, and one man's trash can often be another man's treasure. However, there is still a typical baseline on what a double is worth, regardless of personal preference. A general rule of thumb is that XYY and XXY are often considered to be the most expensive and popular variants of doubles, with XYX seen at a lesser value, and considerably less sought after, even with good colors, matching eyes, etc. The market is more niche for xyx dragons.[/size] Compiled in the posts below are commonly considered "high value" colors, and the price range they have typically sold for. Specific doubles will be inherently worth at least something around the given ranges - however, keep in mind that prices can fluctuate both above and below the amounts mentioned given player interest, the secondary color, flight eyes, as well as other unforeseeable factors. [b]But what if your dragon doesn't have colors on this list?[/b] Don't worry; any double is still gonna be worth more than the average Joe. The colors I included are specifically ones that are known to be the most expensive after repeated auctions and sales. However, a dragon can lack every one of the colors on this list, and still be worth a fortune - it depends entirely on the color combo and userbase interest. This is why it's important to make sure you get a P/I check! Most commonly, if your dragon has a matching tert, eye color, and an overall cohesive color scheme, you're likely to see the price reach higher than dragons that are the same color of double with non-matching features. Remember, the same things that makes a dragon's value so great are the same things that can nuke it, so it's always best to gauge the market before you sell. [indent]([b][size=2][i]Protip:[/b][size=2] If you know that your colors are not popular and/or do not match at all, you should still be able to make some cash. The very minimum base price for any unbred double on the AH is 200g, if not a bit higher, depending on the market.)[/indent] ----- [b] TIPS[/b]: [LIST] [*][b]DO NOT sell immediately after hatching![/b] Many people stalk the dragon search for nice doubles and are quick to make offers when a hatchling pops up. More often than not, sellers new to G1s accept deals for way less than what their dragon is actually worth. Before accepting any private inquiries, take the time to see if you actually want to sell your dragon, and consider doing some of the options below. [*][b]Make an interest & price check![/b] A good way to gauge how much you dragon is or and how much interest it has is by making a Interest Check thread in dragon share. Using the G1 Hoarders Pinglist, notify people who want to be aware that the dragon is up for grabs (for this, you'd want to use the [i]General[/i] pinglist) - the more people who know, the more likely you'll find possible buyers, and get a good idea for a price! [*][b]Get a load of interest? Set up an auction![/b] If you have a dragon with interest via a possible thread, or even PMs, it's more than likely two or more players will want to duke it out to try and win the dragon. In this case, your best bet is to make a formal auction thread for your dragon. You can ping the hoarder's sales and auction-specific pinglists, too! Just try and double check that no one gets pinged to a thread they didn't sign up for. [*][b]When it doubt, don't use an Auto Buy.[/b] Undervaluing or thinking you'll put the dragon up "for too much" can often lead to the dragon being sold for under it's potential value. If you feel this is the case, don't set an autobuy at the start of the auction, as someone can claim it from the very get go. [*][b]ALWAYS ping the hoarders![/b] Pinging is basically networking for your dragon. If G1 hoarders and collectors don't get pinged, there's a chance we won't know your dragon exists. You can find the pinglists at the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2246598/1]Gen1 Hoarders Association[/url]! [*][b]Rather not auction? Sell on the AH, or find a private buyer.[/b] If you opt to sell but don't want to auction, don't fret! There are other ways to sell dragons besides auctioning. If you got tips on a price range from your interest/price check, you will have a good baseline at what to sell for normally on the Auction House. Alternatively, if players have contacted you via PM, you could also work out a private deal. If you do want to auction, though, and just can't do it yourself, ask around for a proxy auctioneer! There are several people in the community who would be more than willing to get an auction set up and running for you. [/LIST] ----- [b]FINAL NOTES:[/b] [b]** IMPORTANT[/b] That's about all for now! Below are the aforementioned lists of typical ranges for G1s with certain color patterns. Please note that they may be incomplete, as old auction threads are sometimes not preserved, so some information may be lost or a bit outdated. Some doubles may not even have had public sales, so prices may reflect a proposed [i]minimum[/i] or possible average instead of the typical range. I will try to keep this as accurate as possible, so please bare with me as I work on updating each post with better and more recent information; Also, I'd like to give a big thank you to everyone who provided me with auctions and dragon, as well as dealing with my incessant banter - I very much appreciate it o/ Couldn't have done it w/o the help! [size=2]shoutout 2 my homies at the g1 discord
G1 Hatchlings | Doubles Price Guide

46e30b0.png | 6sN91Ec.png | 8zEXtrJ.png
XXY..................................XYY...................................XYX

Did you crack open an unhatched egg and see your dragon has one of the above patterns? You've just hatched what is known as a Double! These are rare, "generation one" dragons (also known as Gen1 or G1) that get hatched when the RNG aligns in your favor when cracking open an Unhatched elemental, bogsneak, or nocturne egg- not everyone gets hatches like this, as "XYZ" is the most common, with all three colors bring different (and often gross, as well).

First off, congrats! You've gotten a special dragon that you can do a lot with. You can keep it, cherishing a good hatch, or sell it off and make some sweet dragon cash. Before deciding on selling, though, there's a few things to consider! Does the dragon look too pretty for it's own good? Are the colors all in the same range, perhaps even next to each other on the color wheel? Did someone come out of the woodwork offering to buy it?

Fret not, as this guide is meant to walk both new and old members through the steps of dealing with hatching doubles, and what you can do from there!

Beginner's Guide to G1 Doubles:

There are three patterns of double -
  • XXY
    2nd color is the tertiary | Crimson/Crimson/Leaf
  • XYY
    2nd color is the primary | Blue/Orange/Orange
  • XYX
    2nd color is the secondary | White/Magenta/White
Your 1st color is what makes the double, and what should be mentioned when saying what your 'double' is. (ex, "Obs/Blue xxy" refers to an Obsidian/Obsidian/Blue)

(Protip: If you hatch a dragon that has all three colors the same... congrats, you've won the game. That's no longer a double, but a triple. They're worth exponentially more than most other G1s, because they almost never get hatched. If you plan on selling, make an Interest/Price check thread, and/or auction, because that dragon is literally worth tens of thousands of gems. A very minimum price should be 40,000 Gems. Godspeed.)

OtusFvO.png

With only two colors to contend with, doubles can easily be hit or miss, given what two you get. Taste and quality is subjective, and one man's trash can often be another man's treasure. However, there is still a typical baseline on what a double is worth, regardless of personal preference.

A general rule of thumb is that XYY and XXY are often considered to be the most expensive and popular variants of doubles, with XYX seen at a lesser value, and considerably less sought after, even with good colors, matching eyes, etc. The market is more niche for xyx dragons.

Compiled in the posts below are commonly considered "high value" colors, and the price range they have typically sold for. Specific doubles will be inherently worth at least something around the given ranges - however, keep in mind that prices can fluctuate both above and below the amounts mentioned given player interest, the secondary color, flight eyes, as well as other unforeseeable factors.

But what if your dragon doesn't have colors on this list?
Don't worry; any double is still gonna be worth more than the average Joe. The colors I included are specifically ones that are known to be the most expensive after repeated auctions and sales. However, a dragon can lack every one of the colors on this list, and still be worth a fortune - it depends entirely on the color combo and userbase interest. This is why it's important to make sure you get a P/I check!

Most commonly, if your dragon has a matching tert, eye color, and an overall cohesive color scheme, you're likely to see the price reach higher than dragons that are the same color of double with non-matching features. Remember, the same things that makes a dragon's value so great are the same things that can nuke it, so it's always best to gauge the market before you sell.

(Protip: If you know that your colors are not popular and/or do not match at all, you should still be able to make some cash. The very minimum base price for any unbred double on the AH is 200g, if not a bit higher, depending on the market.)

TIPS:
  • DO NOT sell immediately after hatching!
    Many people stalk the dragon search for nice doubles and are quick to make offers when a hatchling pops up. More often than not, sellers new to G1s accept deals for way less than what their dragon is actually worth. Before accepting any private inquiries, take the time to see if you actually want to sell your dragon, and consider doing some of the options below.
  • Make an interest & price check!
    A good way to gauge how much you dragon is or and how much interest it has is by making a Interest Check thread in dragon share. Using the G1 Hoarders Pinglist, notify people who want to be aware that the dragon is up for grabs (for this, you'd want to use the General pinglist) - the more people who know, the more likely you'll find possible buyers, and get a good idea for a price!
  • Get a load of interest? Set up an auction!
    If you have a dragon with interest via a possible thread, or even PMs, it's more than likely two or more players will want to duke it out to try and win the dragon. In this case, your best bet is to make a formal auction thread for your dragon. You can ping the hoarder's sales and auction-specific pinglists, too! Just try and double check that no one gets pinged to a thread they didn't sign up for.
  • When it doubt, don't use an Auto Buy.
    Undervaluing or thinking you'll put the dragon up "for too much" can often lead to the dragon being sold for under it's potential value. If you feel this is the case, don't set an autobuy at the start of the auction, as someone can claim it from the very get go.
  • ALWAYS ping the hoarders!
    Pinging is basically networking for your dragon. If G1 hoarders and collectors don't get pinged, there's a chance we won't know your dragon exists. You can find the pinglists at the Gen1 Hoarders Association!
  • Rather not auction? Sell on the AH, or find a private buyer.
    If you opt to sell but don't want to auction, don't fret! There are other ways to sell dragons besides auctioning. If you got tips on a price range from your interest/price check, you will have a good baseline at what to sell for normally on the Auction House. Alternatively, if players have contacted you via PM, you could also work out a private deal. If you do want to auction, though, and just can't do it yourself, ask around for a proxy auctioneer! There are several people in the community who would be more than willing to get an auction set up and running for you.

FINAL NOTES:
** IMPORTANT

That's about all for now! Below are the aforementioned lists of typical ranges for G1s with certain color patterns. Please note that they may be incomplete, as old auction threads are sometimes not preserved, so some information may be lost or a bit outdated. Some doubles may not even have had public sales, so prices may reflect a proposed minimum or possible average instead of the typical range. I will try to keep this as accurate as possible, so please bare with me as I work on updating each post with better and more recent information;

Also, I'd like to give a big thank you to everyone who provided me with auctions and dragon, as well as dealing with my incessant banter - I very much appreciate it o/ Couldn't have done it w/o the help!

shoutout 2 my homies at the g1 discord
1.) XXY

NOTICE:
These ranges are meant to serve as a basic guideline for what a G1 dragon may be worth, given recent sale and auction history in the past of dragons with these specific colors in an XXY range. These prices should NOT be considered set in stone, as values can decrease and increase on whim; Tertiary colors, eyes, and player interest are all primary facets of what can change a dragon's value from 5kg to 50kg. If you want a more confirmed value, please make an interest/price check thread.

COLORS
White
Orca
Sanguine
Obsidian

Cyan
Metals
Peacock
Radioactive
Copper
Tarnish
Abyss
Grapefruit
Sunset
Crimson
Blood
Wine
Pearl
Cream
Antique
Umber
Shadow
Mist
Rose
RANGE
~30,000 Gems
~40,000 Gems
~30,000 Gems
~30,000 Gems

~15,000 Gems
~20,000 Gems
~5,000
~20,000 Gems
~15,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~20,000 Gems
~7,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~4,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~6,000 Gems
~20,000 Gems
~10,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~10,000 Gems
~7,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
PREVIOUS AUCTIONS & SALES
Gold Tert
Fuchsia Tert
Ultramarine Tert | White Tert
Jade Tert | Bubblegum Tert | Nightshade Tert | Sunshine Tert

Wine Tert - 18kg
Shadow Tert
Iris Tert
Pearl Tert
Wine Tert
Orca Tert
[x]
Ruby Tert | | Eggplant Tert - 10kg | Umber Tert - 5kg
Twilight Tert
[x]
Black/White Tert | Mint Tert | Chartreuse Tert
Midnight Tert
Sanguine Tert | Thistle Tert
Beige Tert | Moon Tert | Pumpkin Tert
Wine Tert | Sable Tert - 13kg
Beige Tert | Carrot Tert
Blood Tert - 15kg | Grapefruit Tert
Moon Tert | Pistachio Tert
Blood Tert | Pink Tert | Garnet Tert
1.) XXY

NOTICE:
These ranges are meant to serve as a basic guideline for what a G1 dragon may be worth, given recent sale and auction history in the past of dragons with these specific colors in an XXY range. These prices should NOT be considered set in stone, as values can decrease and increase on whim; Tertiary colors, eyes, and player interest are all primary facets of what can change a dragon's value from 5kg to 50kg. If you want a more confirmed value, please make an interest/price check thread.

COLORS
White
Orca
Sanguine
Obsidian

Cyan
Metals
Peacock
Radioactive
Copper
Tarnish
Abyss
Grapefruit
Sunset
Crimson
Blood
Wine
Pearl
Cream
Antique
Umber
Shadow
Mist
Rose
RANGE
~30,000 Gems
~40,000 Gems
~30,000 Gems
~30,000 Gems

~15,000 Gems
~20,000 Gems
~5,000
~20,000 Gems
~15,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~20,000 Gems
~7,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~4,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~6,000 Gems
~20,000 Gems
~10,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~10,000 Gems
~7,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
Gold Tert
Fuchsia Tert
Ultramarine Tert | White Tert
Jade Tert | Bubblegum Tert | Nightshade Tert | Sunshine Tert

Wine Tert - 18kg
Shadow Tert
Iris Tert
Pearl Tert
Wine Tert
Orca Tert
[x]
Ruby Tert | | Eggplant Tert - 10kg | Umber Tert - 5kg
Twilight Tert
[x]
Black/White Tert | Mint Tert | Chartreuse Tert
Midnight Tert
Sanguine Tert | Thistle Tert
Beige Tert | Moon Tert | Pumpkin Tert
Wine Tert | Sable Tert - 13kg
Beige Tert | Carrot Tert
Blood Tert - 15kg | Grapefruit Tert
Moon Tert | Pistachio Tert
Blood Tert | Pink Tert | Garnet Tert
2.) XYY

NOTICE:
These ranges are meant to serve as a basic guideline for what a G1 dragon may be worth, given recent sale and auction history in the past of dragons with these specific colors in an XYY range. These prices should NOT be considered set in stone, as values can decrease and increase on whim; Primary colors, eyes, and player interest are all primary facets of what can change a dragon's value from 5kg to 50kg. If you want a more confirmed value, please make an interest/price check thread.

COLORS
White
Orca
Sanguine
Obsidian

Cyan
Metals
Peacock
Radioactive
Copper
Tarnish
Abyss
Grapefruit
Sunset
Crimson
Blood
Wine
Pearl
Cream
Antique
Umber
RANGE
~10,000 Gems
~6,000 Gems
~2,000 Gems
~10,000 Gems

~3,000 Gems
~2,000 Gems
~ x
~5,000 Gems
~1,000 Gems
~ x
~5,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~2,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~ x
~10,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
Splash Prim | Watermelon Prim | Grapefruit Prim
[x]
Orca Prim |
Radioactive Prim

Pistachio Prim
[x]
[x]
Black Prim
Stone Prim
[x]
Watermelon Prim
Oilslick Prim
[x]
Sunset Prim | Bubblegum Prim | Mauve Prim
Red Prim - 9.5kg | Fire Prim | Jade Prim | Sunshine Prim
Cerulean Prim
[x]
Latte Prim
[x]
Spring Prim
2.) XYY

NOTICE:
These ranges are meant to serve as a basic guideline for what a G1 dragon may be worth, given recent sale and auction history in the past of dragons with these specific colors in an XYY range. These prices should NOT be considered set in stone, as values can decrease and increase on whim; Primary colors, eyes, and player interest are all primary facets of what can change a dragon's value from 5kg to 50kg. If you want a more confirmed value, please make an interest/price check thread.

COLORS
White
Orca
Sanguine
Obsidian

Cyan
Metals
Peacock
Radioactive
Copper
Tarnish
Abyss
Grapefruit
Sunset
Crimson
Blood
Wine
Pearl
Cream
Antique
Umber
RANGE
~10,000 Gems
~6,000 Gems
~2,000 Gems
~10,000 Gems

~3,000 Gems
~2,000 Gems
~ x
~5,000 Gems
~1,000 Gems
~ x
~5,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~2,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~ x
~10,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
Splash Prim | Watermelon Prim | Grapefruit Prim
[x]
Orca Prim |
Radioactive Prim

Pistachio Prim
[x]
[x]
Black Prim
Stone Prim
[x]
Watermelon Prim
Oilslick Prim
[x]
Sunset Prim | Bubblegum Prim | Mauve Prim
Red Prim - 9.5kg | Fire Prim | Jade Prim | Sunshine Prim
Cerulean Prim
[x]
Latte Prim
[x]
Spring Prim
3.) XYX

NOTICE:
These ranges are meant to serve as a basic guideline for what a G1 dragon may be worth, given recent sale and auction history in the past of dragons with these specific colors in an XYX range. These prices should NOT be considered set in stone, as values can decrease and increase on whim; Secondary colors, eyes, and player interest are all primary facets of what can change a dragon's value from 5kg to 50kg. If you want a more confirmed value, please make an interest/price check thread.

XYX are not known to have popular sales history, so data on auctions and sales is slim.

COLORS
White
Orca
Sanguine
Obsidian

Cyan
Metals
Peacock
Radioactive
Copper
Tarnish
Abyss
Grapefruit
Sunset
Crimson
Blood
Wine
Pearl
Cream
Antique
Umber
RANGE
~5,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~4,000 Gems

~3,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~ x
~2,000 gems
~1,000 Gems
~ x
~ x
~1,000 Gems
~ x
~ x
~ x
~ x
~ x
~ x
~ x
~ x
[x]
[x]
Cantaloupe Sec
Camo Sec | Wine Sec - 9kg

[x]
White Sec | Orca Sec
[x]
[x]
White Sec
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
3.) XYX

NOTICE:
These ranges are meant to serve as a basic guideline for what a G1 dragon may be worth, given recent sale and auction history in the past of dragons with these specific colors in an XYX range. These prices should NOT be considered set in stone, as values can decrease and increase on whim; Secondary colors, eyes, and player interest are all primary facets of what can change a dragon's value from 5kg to 50kg. If you want a more confirmed value, please make an interest/price check thread.

XYX are not known to have popular sales history, so data on auctions and sales is slim.

COLORS
White
Orca
Sanguine
Obsidian

Cyan
Metals
Peacock
Radioactive
Copper
Tarnish
Abyss
Grapefruit
Sunset
Crimson
Blood
Wine
Pearl
Cream
Antique
Umber
RANGE
~5,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~4,000 Gems

~3,000 Gems
~5,000 Gems
~ x
~2,000 gems
~1,000 Gems
~ x
~ x
~1,000 Gems
~ x
~ x
~ x
~ x
~ x
~ x
~ x
~ x
[x]
[x]
Cantaloupe Sec
Camo Sec | Wine Sec - 9kg

[x]
White Sec | Orca Sec
[x]
[x]
White Sec
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
Repurposing this bc i forgot to reserve enough posts HNG

4.) Tracking

Cream/Pumpkin XXY
Grapefruit/Abyss XYY
Blood/Chart XXY and Abyss/Sang XXY

Examples of non-distinct "popular" colors that went for a heckton
Maize / Maize / White - Arcane M
Midnight / Midnight / Cornflower - Plague M
72,000 Gems
41,000 Gems
Auction
Auction

examples of the Perfect Storm™
White / Pistachio / Pistachio - Lightning F
x
x
x
x
95,000 Gems
x
x
x
x
Auction deleted: reference post
x
x
x
x
Repurposing this bc i forgot to reserve enough posts HNG

4.) Tracking

Cream/Pumpkin XXY
Grapefruit/Abyss XYY
Blood/Chart XXY and Abyss/Sang XXY

Examples of non-distinct "popular" colors that went for a heckton
Maize / Maize / White - Arcane M
Midnight / Midnight / Cornflower - Plague M
72,000 Gems
41,000 Gems
Auction
Auction

examples of the Perfect Storm™
White / Pistachio / Pistachio - Lightning F
x
x
x
x
95,000 Gems
x
x
x
x
Auction deleted: reference post
x
x
x
x
You're looking for prices for any double or only colors you've listed?
You're looking for prices for any double or only colors you've listed?
@Hiame, the colors that were listed, ideally - but I'm open to suggests for new colors as well, as I may have missed some that are considered sought-after
@Hiame, the colors that were listed, ideally - but I'm open to suggests for new colors as well, as I may have missed some that are considered sought-after
I understand, I don't think I ever bought or sold high demand double then :'D
But idea is really cool, it would be comfortable to have average value list, even for cheap ones. Personally I'm really curious how much xyy steel with rose primary might be worth (steel opal have pink accent)
I understand, I don't think I ever bought or sold high demand double then :'D
But idea is really cool, it would be comfortable to have average value list, even for cheap ones. Personally I'm really curious how much xyy steel with rose primary might be worth (steel opal have pink accent)
You might want to add double mist in there as there was just an auction that ended and the price got to 10.2k gems, mist/mist/moon auction
You might want to add double mist in there as there was just an auction that ended and the price got to 10.2k gems, mist/mist/moon auction
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@trapeze i bought these babes for 2.2kg and 2.5kg and 15g respectively! gold xyx and fire xyy and moss xyx. this is sweet of you :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20604448] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206045/20604448_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15011979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150120/15011979_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38104814] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381049/38104814_350.png[/img] [/url] edit: PS, bought them all over discord, so there is no link!
@trapeze i bought these babes for 2.2kg and 2.5kg and 15g respectively! gold xyx and fire xyy and moss xyx. this is sweet of you :)

20604448_350.png

15011979_350.png

38104814_350.png

edit: PS, bought them all over discord, so there is no link!
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
1 2 3 4 5