Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Write Right: How to Write Lore
1 2 3 4
Finishing Touches

Okay you can breathe now. This part is easy too. This is your final read through. This is where you post it in your dragon's bio and possibly give it a template. Make it pretty, and you're done. You have a new lore dragon.

This section is telling you what you already know, but here's what I can say now. Good job!

Shard's bio is done!

Finishing Touches

Okay you can breathe now. This part is easy too. This is your final read through. This is where you post it in your dragon's bio and possibly give it a template. Make it pretty, and you're done. You have a new lore dragon.

This section is telling you what you already know, but here's what I can say now. Good job!

Shard's bio is done!

FAQ

None yet!

FAQ

None yet!

Author's Note

I don't think I have to state this, but I'm going to. Most of this is just opinion! You don't have to do any of it! It's just what works for me!

Anyway, thank you so much for reading and good luck with your lore! Have fun writing, and I hope you learned something!

Byeeee! <3

Author's Note

I don't think I have to state this, but I'm going to. Most of this is just opinion! You don't have to do any of it! It's just what works for me!

Anyway, thank you so much for reading and good luck with your lore! Have fun writing, and I hope you learned something!

Byeeee! <3

Reserved just in case
Reserved just in case
@Aluna
@Yabbi

It's pretty much all done!
@Aluna
@Yabbi

It's pretty much all done!
@CayCay This is awesome! Definitely gonna help me finish Mahli's lore!
@CayCay This is awesome! Definitely gonna help me finish Mahli's lore!
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
@Yabbi

Thank you so much I'm so glad you like it!!!
@Yabbi

Thank you so much I'm so glad you like it!!!
@CayCay This is neat! This could be very helpful, and Shard's new bio is very cool.
@CayCay This is neat! This could be very helpful, and Shard's new bio is very cool.
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
@Aluna

Thanks so much!
@Aluna

Thanks so much!
1 2 3 4