Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] The Sedona Build | NO ELIMINATE!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 55
@litra
@litra
Thank you so much for this guide!
Thank you so much for this guide!
Don't expect anything. Appreciate everything.
if I can be honest, this build is a little harder to follow than other builds, mainly for the stat distribution section. it's otherwise a really awesome guide, and i think it's helpful for folks who don't feel like or may not have the time for grinding for hours upon hours for eliminates. it's also a nice intro to coli build, and i'm probably going to work off a variant of it since i don't use the coliseum that much, but am beginning to get more into it to involve myself more in FR.
if I can be honest, this build is a little harder to follow than other builds, mainly for the stat distribution section. it's otherwise a really awesome guide, and i think it's helpful for folks who don't feel like or may not have the time for grinding for hours upon hours for eliminates. it's also a nice intro to coli build, and i'm probably going to work off a variant of it since i don't use the coliseum that much, but am beginning to get more into it to involve myself more in FR.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
@wickedgarden Could you tell me what exactly makes it harder to follow? I know it's slower to use, and that it needs some support in the upper levels, but if I can make it easier to follow for people, that would be a huge help for everyone!
@wickedgarden Could you tell me what exactly makes it harder to follow? I know it's slower to use, and that it needs some support in the upper levels, but if I can make it easier to follow for people, that would be a huge help for everyone!
@EeveeDream the vitality section in particular is confusing, since the points put into that stat are only really shown near the end of the statting section. It's a bit difficult to understand how or when to put points into said stat at which level. Are you supposed to wait until a specific level to dump points into vitality?
@EeveeDream the vitality section in particular is confusing, since the points put into that stat are only really shown near the end of the statting section. It's a bit difficult to understand how or when to put points into said stat at which level. Are you supposed to wait until a specific level to dump points into vitality?
@wickedgarden Yes, that's exactly it. For stats shown later on, you only put points there once you hit those levels. You dont touch them beforehand in order to maintain the growth of your more important stats
@wickedgarden Yes, that's exactly it. For stats shown later on, you only put points there once you hit those levels. You dont touch them beforehand in order to maintain the growth of your more important stats
@EeveeDream Ah, ok. That makes more sense. Thank you for clarifying!
@EeveeDream Ah, ok. That makes more sense. Thank you for clarifying!
is it better to have three fighters or two fighters and one mage? is one more effective or just personal preference in the end?
is it better to have three fighters or two fighters and one mage? is one more effective or just personal preference in the end?
@aquella two fighters and one mage has worked best for me using this build! The mage helps with supporting the fighters during the longer battles. If they're all level 25, then 3 fighters works just fine
@aquella two fighters and one mage has worked best for me using this build! The mage helps with supporting the fighters during the longer battles. If they're all level 25, then 3 fighters works just fine
@EeveeDream okay thanks :) then i'll try it with two fighters and one mage
@EeveeDream okay thanks :) then i'll try it with two fighters and one mage
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 55