Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] The Sedona Build | NO ELIMINATE!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55
I've been leveling up a new team with this build, two fighters and a mage. It's going great! I struggled a bit in the beginning, but with Aid on my Mage and now with them high enough to have their first Ambushes, things are going well! I really recommend Aid for the Mage build, it's invaluable. And cheap!

They're definitely much slower than my Mire Flyers, without the Eliminate and all, but they're great for grinding long-term to get lots of food!
I've been leveling up a new team with this build, two fighters and a mage. It's going great! I struggled a bit in the beginning, but with Aid on my Mage and now with them high enough to have their first Ambushes, things are going well! I really recommend Aid for the Mage build, it's invaluable. And cheap!

They're definitely much slower than my Mire Flyers, without the Eliminate and all, but they're great for grinding long-term to get lots of food!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
Adding onto this that I'm leveling a Sedona team* and have also gotten very far (level 22 at the moment. I'd be further, but I keep getting distracted by farming using my established team, and NotN isn't going to help with that) with a no healer team (using minimal Elemental Might Fragments in the beginning— only one dragon had them, so that I could test the effect of sub-optimal strength stats.).

Healer is definitely safer, but if someone's comfortable with the Coliseum or has already started a no-healer team, it's perfectly feasible, and as soon as they got their Berserkers at level 17 they started steamrolling everything. They've slowed down a bit by now since their strength is stalled at 103 and I'm keeping them in the Boreal Woods for my Coli Scavenger Hunt, but if you get Sap on them ASAP and then Clobber when possible to stunlock the bosses, they do just fine. I had to refresh a bit more than usual because I didn't get Sap on early and didn't just stay in the Woodland Path until I got my first Ambush slot, but. Yeah. I didn't have to make any major changes beyond using up a bit more food at unexpected deaths and refreshing a lot more until I got Saps and Clobbers on everyone. :D

Good luck to everyone using this build to train up a team!

* Two, actually; one with a healer and the one I talk about without, but the healer team is only level 9 at the moment. I just started them early because I wanted to use Frigidfin to get them past my least favorite part of leveling.
Adding onto this that I'm leveling a Sedona team* and have also gotten very far (level 22 at the moment. I'd be further, but I keep getting distracted by farming using my established team, and NotN isn't going to help with that) with a no healer team (using minimal Elemental Might Fragments in the beginning— only one dragon had them, so that I could test the effect of sub-optimal strength stats.).

Healer is definitely safer, but if someone's comfortable with the Coliseum or has already started a no-healer team, it's perfectly feasible, and as soon as they got their Berserkers at level 17 they started steamrolling everything. They've slowed down a bit by now since their strength is stalled at 103 and I'm keeping them in the Boreal Woods for my Coli Scavenger Hunt, but if you get Sap on them ASAP and then Clobber when possible to stunlock the bosses, they do just fine. I had to refresh a bit more than usual because I didn't get Sap on early and didn't just stay in the Woodland Path until I got my first Ambush slot, but. Yeah. I didn't have to make any major changes beyond using up a bit more food at unexpected deaths and refreshing a lot more until I got Saps and Clobbers on everyone. :D

Good luck to everyone using this build to train up a team!

* Two, actually; one with a healer and the one I talk about without, but the healer team is only level 9 at the moment. I just started them early because I wanted to use Frigidfin to get them past my least favorite part of leveling.
Yay, this is handy!! Thank you <3
Yay, this is handy!! Thank you <3
2371080.png 2733889.png
@EeveeDream

Could you test how many battles can you fight in 10 minutes in Boreal Wood (2 Sedonas + 1 fodder)? I need the battle timing for my festival guide.
@EeveeDream

Could you test how many battles can you fight in 10 minutes in Boreal Wood (2 Sedonas + 1 fodder)? I need the battle timing for my festival guide.
@Maki

Oh man, I have one Sedona, and one poorly stoned dragon (that does have eliminate) and one fodder, and you can get through pretty quickly! I've been able to get the fodder to level five and a half in less than ten minutes as long as I am not interrupted. Sorry it isn't perfect times or double sedona, but I hope it helps!
@Maki

Oh man, I have one Sedona, and one poorly stoned dragon (that does have eliminate) and one fodder, and you can get through pretty quickly! I've been able to get the fodder to level five and a half in less than ten minutes as long as I am not interrupted. Sorry it isn't perfect times or double sedona, but I hope it helps!
bump for everyone
bump for everyone
iseonme #Discord just in case.
If you need my response asap, let me know through it.
@EeveeDream
Some venue-specific notes for lower venues:

Training Fields: Level 12 and up (STR 60) can one-shot scratch everything. Level 9 (STR 47) will one-shot everything but the Leafy Moth, which takes 2.

Woodland Path: Level 12 will two-scratch everything (except the weaker holdovers from Training Fields, which only need 1.)
Level 9 will need 3 scratches for the stronger enemies: Autumn Dryad, Basilisk, Cockatrice, Clown Chager, Coral Basilisk, and the Painted Marionette during NotN.
Level 25s will one-shot everything but those stronger enemies, which will need 2.

Scorched Forest: Level 12 will need 3 scratches for all but the weakest.
Level 25 will 2-scratch everything.

Condensed version:
FIELDS: level 9 (STR 47) to one-scratch all but Leafy Moth; Level 12 (STR 60) to one-scratch everything.
PATH: Level 12 to two-scratch all; level 9 needs 3 for the toughest.
FOREST: Level 12 to three-scratch everything but the weakest; 2 for those.

I recommend Level 12 as a good low-end farming goal - buying a couple of level 12 dragons, or paying someone to level up a pair, is within most people's range. That will allow farming of the 3 lower levels for festivals, including the Scorched Forest which is best for festival currency for many of them.

If they never go beyond that, they'll gradually earn XP up to level 13 (I think? Not sure where the cap is on Scorched Forest), and can comfortably farm during festivals and ignore the coliseum the rest of the time.
@EeveeDream
Some venue-specific notes for lower venues:

Training Fields: Level 12 and up (STR 60) can one-shot scratch everything. Level 9 (STR 47) will one-shot everything but the Leafy Moth, which takes 2.

Woodland Path: Level 12 will two-scratch everything (except the weaker holdovers from Training Fields, which only need 1.)
Level 9 will need 3 scratches for the stronger enemies: Autumn Dryad, Basilisk, Cockatrice, Clown Chager, Coral Basilisk, and the Painted Marionette during NotN.
Level 25s will one-shot everything but those stronger enemies, which will need 2.

Scorched Forest: Level 12 will need 3 scratches for all but the weakest.
Level 25 will 2-scratch everything.

Condensed version:
FIELDS: level 9 (STR 47) to one-scratch all but Leafy Moth; Level 12 (STR 60) to one-scratch everything.
PATH: Level 12 to two-scratch all; level 9 needs 3 for the toughest.
FOREST: Level 12 to three-scratch everything but the weakest; 2 for those.

I recommend Level 12 as a good low-end farming goal - buying a couple of level 12 dragons, or paying someone to level up a pair, is within most people's range. That will allow farming of the 3 lower levels for festivals, including the Scorched Forest which is best for festival currency for many of them.

If they never go beyond that, they'll gradually earn XP up to level 13 (I think? Not sure where the cap is on Scorched Forest), and can comfortably farm during festivals and ignore the coliseum the rest of the time.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Bump
Bump
Mb6MMMc.png
Hello! I have a question, hopefully someone can answer it! Is it strange/a poor idea to have two dragons with Sedona builds and one Culex build/glass cannon dragon? I have one Eliminate, but I don’t really want to spend the currency on two more. :T Any insight is appreciated!
Hello! I have a question, hopefully someone can answer it! Is it strange/a poor idea to have two dragons with Sedona builds and one Culex build/glass cannon dragon? I have one Eliminate, but I don’t really want to spend the currency on two more. :T Any insight is appreciated!
Thanks for creating this!
Thanks for creating this!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55