Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Guide! 5th Anniversary!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27
@superbsuperbia omg congratulations, really! aaa im super happy its helping you ;3;
@superbsuperbia omg congratulations, really! aaa im super happy its helping you ;3;
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore
@juvalatte ooo thank you so much! I definitely do take donatio s, thats so kind of you! ;0;
@juvalatte ooo thank you so much! I definitely do take donatio s, thats so kind of you! ;0;
@SuperDoctorMatty this is amazing, thank you. I do have a question/possible request: would it be possible to list where the food items for the baldwins familiars can be found like they do on the swipp swap pinglist?

I just opened the skink levels in my cauldron and need a few more of the skink food points to be able to brew them up, but I have no idea if they're a coli drop or a gathering turn thing from a particular area. I think that could be a really helpful addition!
@SuperDoctorMatty this is amazing, thank you. I do have a question/possible request: would it be possible to list where the food items for the baldwins familiars can be found like they do on the swipp swap pinglist?

I just opened the skink levels in my cauldron and need a few more of the skink food points to be able to brew them up, but I have no idea if they're a coli drop or a gathering turn thing from a particular area. I think that could be a really helpful addition!
@Mignonne

Anomalous Skink
- Green-throated Skink (10)
Hunting (level 25): Fire, Ice, Lightning, Wind
- Weird Purple Skink (5)
Hunting (level 25): Arcane, Light, Shadow

Conjoined Skink
Hunting (level 25): Earth, Nature, Plague, Water
- Weird Purple Skink (5)
@Mignonne

Anomalous Skink
Hunting (level 25): Fire, Ice, Lightning, Wind
- Weird Purple Skink (5)

Conjoined Skink
Hunting (level 25): Earth, Nature, Plague, Water
- Weird Purple Skink (5)
6za9Dz3.png
I'm working on filling out my bestiary. Let's trade duplicates! My list is here.
@superbsuperbia thank you! ;3;
@mignonne I think there is a baldwin guide out there, ill try and find it for you tomorrow but its 5am rn XD;
@superbsuperbia thank you! ;3;
@mignonne I think there is a baldwin guide out there, ill try and find it for you tomorrow but its 5am rn XD;
@superbSuperbia BLESS YOU!

@SuperDoctorMatty oh, that would be brilliant! the one I had previously found only had pictures in imgur of all the recipes, Which was helpful, but still didn't say where the particular parts of a recipe could be found.
@superbSuperbia BLESS YOU!

@SuperDoctorMatty oh, that would be brilliant! the one I had previously found only had pictures in imgur of all the recipes, Which was helpful, but still didn't say where the particular parts of a recipe could be found.
@mignonne yea yea i get what you mean- ill try and find it, i just woke up XD
@mignonne yea yea i get what you mean- ill try and find it, i just woke up XD
Update for the fire festival! [item=spirit of fire]!
Update for the fire festival!
Spirit of Fire !
@Strade Thanks for taking this over! I've mentioned to riah several times she should do something about her guide, because I don't think she has any intention to come back anytime soon.
@Strade Thanks for taking this over! I've mentioned to riah several times she should do something about her guide, because I don't think she has any intention to come back anytime soon.
I7NTXes.png
@velocirosie No problem! I'm happy it's helpful to people ;3;
Ah, they're probably busy, I remember asking if I could remake and a few of the original makers said I could ;3;
@velocirosie No problem! I'm happy it's helpful to people ;3;
Ah, they're probably busy, I remember asking if I could remake and a few of the original makers said I could ;3;
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27