Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Sornieth Floriography Guide!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3825187d1514cb995b74bac733f24f71/tumblr_o8v8st3y6Z1u9rucio8_500.png[/img][/center] [size=4][font=times new roman] (If this isn't the right forum for this pls let me know.) Have you ever wanted to send sneaky coded love notes from one dragon to another? Want to confuse your friends by sending them blank messages with flowers attached? Need a way for illicit communications to get around to your more unscrupulous clan members? Say it with flowers! Floriography is the language of flowers. This guide to Sornieth floriography is based off real-world flower language, FR item descriptions, and other users' contributions of how flowers are used in their clans. It includes any plant-based item on FR that could reasonably be included in a bouquet. Want to share the guide? Here are some buttons! Credit for each is underneath. [br] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1895234/1][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/1507/f/2016/172/8/b/floriography_by_scifishinigami-da72q0s.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1895234/1][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/1507/f/2016/172/8/b/floriography_by_scifishinigami-da72q0s.png[/img][/url][/code] @TheEmperorsPrey [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1895234/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/fZnBOxq.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1895234/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/fZnBOxq.png[/img][/url][/code] @AlpineHell [/size][/font] [center]| [url=http://science-rising.tumblr.com/post/145978158526/sornieth-floriography-a-guide][size=6][font=times new roman]Rebloggable version on Tumblr[/size][/font][/url] |[/center]
tumblr_o8v8st3y6Z1u9rucio8_500.png

(If this isn't the right forum for this pls let me know.)

Have you ever wanted to send sneaky coded love notes from one dragon to another? Want to confuse your friends by sending them blank messages with flowers attached? Need a way for illicit communications to get around to your more unscrupulous clan members?

Say it with flowers!

Floriography is the language of flowers. This guide to Sornieth floriography is based off real-world flower language, FR item descriptions, and other users' contributions of how flowers are used in their clans. It includes any plant-based item on FR that could reasonably be included in a bouquet.

Want to share the guide? Here are some buttons! Credit for each is underneath.

floriography_by_scifishinigami-da72q0s.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1895234/1][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/1507/f/2016/172/8/b/floriography_by_scifishinigami-da72q0s.png[/img][/url]
@TheEmperorsPrey

fZnBOxq.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1895234/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/fZnBOxq.png[/img][/url]
@AlpineHell

Call me Idris. Pronouns are ne/nem/nir!
[center][img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/34b7952ca108ad637722e0ccdc0d46d7/tumblr_o8v8st3y6Z1u9rucio1_400.png[/img][/center] [br] [indent][font=times new roman][size=4][b]What is floriography?[/b][/indent] [font=times new roman][size=4]Floriography is also known as the language of flowers! It’s a means of communicating a secret message using flowers and other decorative plants. This “language” was refined and used IRL during the Victorian Era to have conversations that the rules of politeness would otherwise prevent, but the idea of plants having different meanings stretches well back into antiquity. [br] [indent][font=times new roman][size=4][b]Why have FR floriography?[/b][/indent] [font=times new roman][size=4]‘Cause it’s fun! Also, sentient creatures tend to assign arbitrary meaning to inanimate objects, so it totally makes sense that sneaky dragons would invent a system of floriography. Also, for more selfish reasons, I needed a system of floriography for my dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=47017&tab=dragon&did=24249903]Zyere[/url], and other people were interested in it! So now here it is, for anyone who needs it. [br] [indent][font=times new roman][size=4][b]What kinds of plants are you using?[/b][/indent] [font=times new roman][size=4]Well, IRL floriography includes pretty much any kind of plant that can be included in a bouquet - things like ferns, grass, small tree branches, all of those are fair game. So, any plant or organic material on-site that looks like it could be used for a bouquet is going to be used in this project. [br] [indent][b][font=times new roman][size=4]How did you come up with the meanings for flowers?[/b][/indent] [font=times new roman][size=4]Some are based on meanings of their IRL-equivalents. For example, for the FR item Amaranth, I’ve used the meaning for the real-world flower amaranth/amaranthus. For flowers whose real-world equivalent or meaning is ambiguous (ex: Withered Rose), I’ve chosen the similar real-world flower with a meaning that I like or find useful. For flowers that have no real-world equivalent, I’ve used their hover-text to create a meaning. [br] [indent][b][font=times new roman][size=4]How would I use this language on FR?[/b][/indent] [font=times new roman][size=4]Say, for example, your dragon wants to send a message to gently reject a potential mate’s unwanted advances. Rather than writing them a letter, or having an awkward conversation, a dragon familiar with the language of flowers could send a bouquet of Bloody Snapdragon and Ivy, to indicate to their erstwhile suitor that they’re being presumptuous and that your dragon views their relationship as a friendship only. A less polite dragon might use a combination of Always-Autumn, Minty Jadevine, and upside-down Red Emperor Tulips to absolutely reject their suitor and indicate that they're not even interested in friendship. [br] [indent][b][font=times new roman][size=4]How can I contribute to the guide?[/b][/indent] [font=times new roman][size=4]If your clan uses a particular flower or plant that's listed here to mean something specific, shoot me a message or ping me in this thread! I'll add that meaning to the guide. You can also suggest meanings for items that aren't included here. Anything that could reasonably be included in a bouquet of flowers is fair game![/size][/font]
tumblr_o8v8st3y6Z1u9rucio1_400.png

What is floriography?

Floriography is also known as the language of flowers! It’s a means of communicating a secret message using flowers and other decorative plants. This “language” was refined and used IRL during the Victorian Era to have conversations that the rules of politeness would otherwise prevent, but the idea of plants having different meanings stretches well back into antiquity.

Why have FR floriography?

‘Cause it’s fun! Also, sentient creatures tend to assign arbitrary meaning to inanimate objects, so it totally makes sense that sneaky dragons would invent a system of floriography. Also, for more selfish reasons, I needed a system of floriography for my dragon Zyere, and other people were interested in it! So now here it is, for anyone who needs it.

What kinds of plants are you using?

Well, IRL floriography includes pretty much any kind of plant that can be included in a bouquet - things like ferns, grass, small tree branches, all of those are fair game. So, any plant or organic material on-site that looks like it could be used for a bouquet is going to be used in this project.

How did you come up with the meanings for flowers?

Some are based on meanings of their IRL-equivalents. For example, for the FR item Amaranth, I’ve used the meaning for the real-world flower amaranth/amaranthus. For flowers whose real-world equivalent or meaning is ambiguous (ex: Withered Rose), I’ve chosen the similar real-world flower with a meaning that I like or find useful. For flowers that have no real-world equivalent, I’ve used their hover-text to create a meaning.

How would I use this language on FR?

Say, for example, your dragon wants to send a message to gently reject a potential mate’s unwanted advances. Rather than writing them a letter, or having an awkward conversation, a dragon familiar with the language of flowers could send a bouquet of Bloody Snapdragon and Ivy, to indicate to their erstwhile suitor that they’re being presumptuous and that your dragon views their relationship as a friendship only. A less polite dragon might use a combination of Always-Autumn, Minty Jadevine, and upside-down Red Emperor Tulips to absolutely reject their suitor and indicate that they're not even interested in friendship.

How can I contribute to the guide?

If your clan uses a particular flower or plant that's listed here to mean something specific, shoot me a message or ping me in this thread! I'll add that meaning to the guide. You can also suggest meanings for items that aren't included here. Anything that could reasonably be included in a bouquet of flowers is fair game!

[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/35b504dae6626cf2854f70edf8a5933f/tumblr_o8v8st3y6Z1u9rucio4_400.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]A[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Always-Autumn] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Always-Autumn: Misanthropy, dissatisfaction with another [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Amaranth] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Amaranth: Hopeless, heartless [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]B[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Bamboo Leaves] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Bamboo Leaves: Luck [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Bee Orchid] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Bee Orchid: Industry, hard work [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Bicolor Petunia] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Bicolor Petunia: Mystery resolved [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Black Tulip] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Black Tulip: Fame, royalty [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Black-lipped Wolfsbane] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Black-lipped Wolfsbane: Misanthropy, hatred [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Blood Spath] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Blood Spath: Health, prosperity [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Bloody Snapdragon] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Bloody Snapdragon: Presumption, overly familiar [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Blue Parrot Tulip] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Blue Parrot Tulip: Admiration, accomplishment [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Bluelipped Thresh] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Bluelipped Thresh: Pride, energy [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Broadleaf Plantain] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Broadleaf Plantain: Protection (leaves), recovery (flowers) [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Bulrush] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Bulrush: Calm [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]C[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Canyon Ruffage] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Canyon Ruffage: Patience, reliable [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Carnaval Tulip] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Carnaval Tulip: Beautiful eyes [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Cattail] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Cattail: Peace, the end of an argument [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Chickweed] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Chickweed: devotion, steadfastness, clinginess [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Cindermint] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Cindermint: Corruption [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Cindervine] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Cindervine: Anger, conflict [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Cliff Lion] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Cliff Lion: Power, strength [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Cliffside Milkweed] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Cliffside Milkweed: Survival [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Clover] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Clover: Think of me (three-leaved), Be mine (four-leaved) [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Corpsemaker Ivy] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Corpsemaker Ivy: Fidelity unto death [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Crimson Jadevine] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Crimson Jadevine: Irreconcilable difference, feud [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Crisp-leaf Amaranth] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Crisp-leaf Amaranth: Unchangeable [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]D[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Daffodil] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Daffodil: Egotism [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Dark Creeper] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Dark Creeper: Infidelity, treachery [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Day Lilies] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Day Lilies: Coquetry, flirtation [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Dayglo Thresh] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Dayglo Thresh: No! [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Delta Orchid] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Delta Orchid: Maturity, readiness [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Desert Scrub] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Desert Scrub: Poverty, poor but happy [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Dusk Jadevine] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Dusk Jadevine: Secrecy, hidden meaning [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Dustbowl Ivy] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Dustbowl Ivy: Anxious to please [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]E[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]F[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Feverfew] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Feverfew: Protection [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Fire Flower] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Fire Flower: Danger [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Fogflower] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Fogflower: Intrusion, interruption [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Fragrant Orchid] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Fragrant Orchid: Luxury, spoiled [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]G[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Golden Milkweed] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Golden Milkweed: Virtue, loyalty [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Greater Plantain] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Greater Plantain: Severity (leaves), solemnity (flowers) [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Greenpod Bloom] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Greenpod Bloom: Unprepared, not yet ready [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Greenstripe Amaranth] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Greenstripe Amaranth: Minimal hope, walking a thin line [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]H[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Hallowed Ivy] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Hallowed Ivy: Devoted friendship [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Herbal Plantain] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Herbal Plantain: Recovery from injury (leaves), recovery from illness (flowers) [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=High-Voltage Almonds] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]High-Voltage Almonds: Indiscretion [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Highland Dryleaf] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Highland Dryleaf: Industry, dedication [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]I[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Ivy] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Ivy: Friendship, nonromantic love [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]J[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Jasmine] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Jasmine: Amiability, agreement [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Juneflower] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Juneflower: Sensuality [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Jungle Grass] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Jungle Grass: Submission, capitulation [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Jungle Lilies] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Jungle Lilies: Return of happiness [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Jungle Raincatch] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Jungle Raincatch: Bounty, abundance [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]K[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]L[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Light's Breath] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Light’s Breath: Intelligence, especially emotional or spiritual [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Longgrass Stalk] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Longgrass Stalk: Changeable disposition [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Longweed Bunch] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Longweed Bunch: Perseverance [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Lucky Star] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Lucky Star: Ill fortune [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Lume Daffodil] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Lume Daffodil: Superiority [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Luminous Almonds] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Luminous Almonds: Hope [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]M[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Madame Snapdragon] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Madame Snapdragon: Hidden strength [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Maidens Blush] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Maidens Blush: A rendezvous [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Manaweed] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Manaweed: Magical power, fulfillment of wishes [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Marsh Choker] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Marsh Choker: Surviving challenges [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Minty Jadevine] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Minty Jadevine: Disfavor, disapproval [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Moor Thistle] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Moor Thistle: Austerity [/size][/font][/indent][/columns]
tumblr_o8v8st3y6Z1u9rucio4_400.png
A
Always-Autumn
Always-Autumn: Misanthropy, dissatisfaction with another
Amaranth
Amaranth: Hopeless, heartless
B
Bamboo Leaves
Bamboo Leaves: Luck
Bee Orchid
Bee Orchid: Industry, hard work
Bicolor Petunia
Bicolor Petunia: Mystery resolved
Black Tulip
Black Tulip: Fame, royalty
Black-lipped Wolfsbane
Black-lipped Wolfsbane: Misanthropy, hatred
Blood Spath
Blood Spath: Health, prosperity
Bloody Snapdragon
Bloody Snapdragon: Presumption, overly familiar
Blue Parrot Tulip
Blue Parrot Tulip: Admiration, accomplishment
Bluelipped Thresh
Bluelipped Thresh: Pride, energy
Broadleaf Plantain
Broadleaf Plantain: Protection (leaves), recovery (flowers)
Bulrush
Bulrush: Calm
C
Canyon Ruffage
Canyon Ruffage: Patience, reliable
Carnaval Tulip
Carnaval Tulip: Beautiful eyes
Cattail
Cattail: Peace, the end of an argument
Chickweed
Chickweed: devotion, steadfastness, clinginess
Cindermint
Cindermint: Corruption
Cindervine
Cindervine: Anger, conflict
Cliff Lion
Cliff Lion: Power, strength
Cliffside Milkweed
Cliffside Milkweed: Survival
Clover
Clover: Think of me (three-leaved), Be mine (four-leaved)
Corpsemaker Ivy
Corpsemaker Ivy: Fidelity unto death
Crimson Jadevine
Crimson Jadevine: Irreconcilable difference, feud
Crisp-leaf Amaranth
Crisp-leaf Amaranth: Unchangeable
D
Daffodil
Daffodil: Egotism
Dark Creeper
Dark Creeper: Infidelity, treachery
Day Lilies
Day Lilies: Coquetry, flirtation
Dayglo Thresh
Dayglo Thresh: No!
Delta Orchid
Delta Orchid: Maturity, readiness
Desert Scrub
Desert Scrub: Poverty, poor but happy
Dusk Jadevine
Dusk Jadevine: Secrecy, hidden meaning
Dustbowl Ivy
Dustbowl Ivy: Anxious to please
E

F
Feverfew
Feverfew: Protection
Fire Flower
Fire Flower: Danger
Fogflower
Fogflower: Intrusion, interruption
Fragrant Orchid
Fragrant Orchid: Luxury, spoiled
G
Golden Milkweed
Golden Milkweed: Virtue, loyalty
Greater Plantain
Greater Plantain: Severity (leaves), solemnity (flowers)
Greenpod Bloom
Greenpod Bloom: Unprepared, not yet ready
Greenstripe Amaranth
Greenstripe Amaranth: Minimal hope, walking a thin line
H
Hallowed Ivy
Hallowed Ivy: Devoted friendship
Herbal Plantain
Herbal Plantain: Recovery from injury (leaves), recovery from illness (flowers)
High-Voltage Almonds
High-Voltage Almonds: Indiscretion
Highland Dryleaf
Highland Dryleaf: Industry, dedication
I
Ivy
Ivy: Friendship, nonromantic love
J
Jasmine
Jasmine: Amiability, agreement
Juneflower
Juneflower: Sensuality
Jungle Grass
Jungle Grass: Submission, capitulation
Jungle Lilies
Jungle Lilies: Return of happiness
Jungle Raincatch
Jungle Raincatch: Bounty, abundance
K

L
Light's Breath
Light’s Breath: Intelligence, especially emotional or spiritual
Longgrass Stalk
Longgrass Stalk: Changeable disposition
Longweed Bunch
Longweed Bunch: Perseverance
Lucky Star
Lucky Star: Ill fortune
Lume Daffodil
Lume Daffodil: Superiority
Luminous Almonds
Luminous Almonds: Hope
M
Madame Snapdragon
Madame Snapdragon: Hidden strength
Maidens Blush
Maidens Blush: A rendezvous
Manaweed
Manaweed: Magical power, fulfillment of wishes
Marsh Choker
Marsh Choker: Surviving challenges
Minty Jadevine
Minty Jadevine: Disfavor, disapproval
Moor Thistle
Moor Thistle: Austerity

[center][img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/12b2f1143a71713539ade92a78025574/tumblr_o8v8st3y6Z1u9rucio5_400.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]N[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]O[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]P[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Peace Lily] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Peace Lily: Purity [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Peppermint] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Peppermint: Warmth, cordiality [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Pinwheel Paddies] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Pinwheel Paddies: Pure of heart [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]Q[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]R[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Red Emperor Tulip] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Red Emperor Tulip: Declaration of romantic love [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Redblood Sapper] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Redblood Sapper: Permanence, determination [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Rotala] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Rotala: Vice [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]S[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Sand Creeper] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Sand Creeper: Ingratitude [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Sandhills Amaranth] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Sandhills Amaranth: Desertion [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Sea Grass] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Sea Grass: Interconnections, community [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Silvery Ivy] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Silvery Ivy: Dependence, attachment [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Sour Spinach] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Sour Spinach: Sensibility [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Spathiphyllum] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Spathiphyllum: Peaceful prosperity [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Spearmint] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Spearmint: Warmth of sentiment [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Speckled Petunia] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Speckled Petunia: Deep trust, intimacy [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Spinach] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Spinach: Charity [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Starfall Blossom] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Starfall Blossom: Fame, glamour [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Stellaria Media] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Stellaria Media: Ingenuous simplicity [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Stonewatch Flatblade] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Stonewatch Flatblade: Stability [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Stonewatch Scrub] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Stonewatch Scrub: Difficulties [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Subterranean Clover] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Subterranean Clover: Good fortune, charmed life [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Sugary Prickleaf] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Sugary Prickleaf: Discretion, Secrecy [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Sunbeam Rotala] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Sunbeam Rotala: Forgetfulness [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Sweet Grass] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Sweet Grass: Utility [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]T[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Thistle] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Thistle: Stubbornness, tenacity [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]U[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Umbra Parthenium] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Umbra Parthenium: Favorable [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]V[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]W[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Water Lilies] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Water Lilies: Eloquence [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Wild Catsup] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Wild Catsup: Cheer and grace [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Wild Mustard] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Wild Mustard: Elegance [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Wilting Rose] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Wilting Rose: Pain [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Winterbelle] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Winterbelle: Death, doom [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Withered Rose] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Withered Rose: Transient impressions [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]X[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]Y[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]Z[/font][/b][/size][/center]
tumblr_o8v8st3y6Z1u9rucio5_400.png
N

O

P
Peace Lily
Peace Lily: Purity
Peppermint
Peppermint: Warmth, cordiality
Pinwheel Paddies
Pinwheel Paddies: Pure of heart
Q

R
Red Emperor Tulip
Red Emperor Tulip: Declaration of romantic love
Redblood Sapper
Redblood Sapper: Permanence, determination
Rotala
Rotala: Vice
S
Sand Creeper
Sand Creeper: Ingratitude
Sandhills Amaranth
Sandhills Amaranth: Desertion
Sea Grass
Sea Grass: Interconnections, community
Silvery Ivy
Silvery Ivy: Dependence, attachment
Sour Spinach
Sour Spinach: Sensibility
Spathiphyllum
Spathiphyllum: Peaceful prosperity
Spearmint
Spearmint: Warmth of sentiment
Speckled Petunia
Speckled Petunia: Deep trust, intimacy
Spinach
Spinach: Charity
Starfall Blossom
Starfall Blossom: Fame, glamour
Stellaria Media
Stellaria Media: Ingenuous simplicity
Stonewatch Flatblade
Stonewatch Flatblade: Stability
Stonewatch Scrub
Stonewatch Scrub: Difficulties
Subterranean Clover
Subterranean Clover: Good fortune, charmed life
Sugary Prickleaf
Sugary Prickleaf: Discretion, Secrecy
Sunbeam Rotala
Sunbeam Rotala: Forgetfulness
Sweet Grass
Sweet Grass: Utility
T
Thistle
Thistle: Stubbornness, tenacity
U
Umbra Parthenium
Umbra Parthenium: Favorable
V

W
Water Lilies
Water Lilies: Eloquence
Wild Catsup
Wild Catsup: Cheer and grace
Wild Mustard
Wild Mustard: Elegance
Wilting Rose
Wilting Rose: Pain
Winterbelle
Winterbelle: Death, doom
Withered Rose
Withered Rose: Transient impressions
X

Y

Z

[center][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/28063ed7f81654ecb3a4bc4787b60d57/tumblr_o8v8st3y6Z1u9rucio6_400.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]A[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Ash Twigs] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Ash Twigs: Grandeur [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]B[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Bamboo Cluster] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Bamboo Cluster: Generally, luck and good fortune. Varied meaning depending on the number of shoots in the cluster. -One shoot: ease, simplicity -Two shoots: “good things come in pairs” -Three shoots: new beginnings -Four shoots: ill luck -Five shoots: health, balance -Six shoots: harmony -Seven shoots: success in a common goal -Eight shoots: joy -Nine shoots: lasting union [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Bamboo Shoot] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Bamboo Shoot: welcome, acceptance [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Birch Twigs] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Birch Twigs: Meekness [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Blooming Vine] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Blooming Vine: Lasting Beauty [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]C[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]D[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Dried Cedar Branch] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Dried Cedar Branch: Strength [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]E[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]F[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Fir Branch] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Fir Branch: Elevation [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]G[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]H[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]I[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]J[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]K[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]L[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]M[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Maple Leaf] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Maple Leaf: Reserve [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]N[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]O[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]P[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Pine Branch] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Pine Branch: Philosophy [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Potted Peacevine] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Potted Peacevine: (see Spathiphyllum) [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]Q[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]R[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Red Maple Leaf] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Red Maple Leaf: Determination [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]S[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Sakura Moss] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Sakura Moss: Maternal love [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][item=Strangling Vine] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Strangling Vine: Intoxicating [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]T[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]U[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]V[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]W[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Wildwood Moss] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Wildwood Moss: Charity [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]X[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]Y[/font][/b][/size][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]Z[/font][/b][/size][/center]
tumblr_o8v8st3y6Z1u9rucio6_400.png
A
Ash Twigs
Ash Twigs: Grandeur
B
Bamboo Cluster
Bamboo Cluster: Generally, luck and good fortune. Varied meaning depending on the number of shoots in the cluster.

-One shoot: ease, simplicity
-Two shoots: “good things come in pairs”
-Three shoots: new beginnings
-Four shoots: ill luck
-Five shoots: health, balance
-Six shoots: harmony
-Seven shoots: success in a common goal
-Eight shoots: joy
-Nine shoots: lasting union
Bamboo Shoot
Bamboo Shoot: welcome, acceptance
Birch Twigs
Birch Twigs: Meekness
Blooming Vine
Blooming Vine: Lasting Beauty
C

D
Dried Cedar Branch
Dried Cedar Branch: Strength
E

F
Fir Branch
Fir Branch: Elevation
G

H

I

J

K

L

M
Maple Leaf
Maple Leaf: Reserve
N

O

P
Pine Branch
Pine Branch: Philosophy
Potted Peacevine
Potted Peacevine: (see Spathiphyllum)
Q

R
Red Maple Leaf
Red Maple Leaf: Determination
S
Sakura Moss
Sakura Moss: Maternal love
Strangling Vine
Strangling Vine: Intoxicating
T

U

V

W
Wildwood Moss
Wildwood Moss: Charity
X

Y

Z

[center][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/ef2f88425081e475165aec1d50804261/tumblr_o8v8st3y6Z1u9rucio9_r1_400.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7][b][font=times new roman]By @Hazeledpoppy[/font][/b][/size][/center] [columns][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/55a6380ba2d71785cad17548c73f33e2/tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio1_100.png[/img] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]White Rose: Innocence, purity, secrecy/silence, worthiness [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/1862640942c91fa5467cf311445e4e81/tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio3_100.png[/img] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Pale Peach Rose: Modesty, appreciation, immortality [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/48fb9049a6f30eaa2bd22d92ed754a86/tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio4_100.png[/img] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Pale Yellow Rose: Jealousy, friendship [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/98c3538ac404ca0531ccc8faf95d4821/tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio5_100.png[/img] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Pale Pink Rose: Grace [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/dfb407392aac9d3e4d2d2a7060497152/tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio6_100.png[/img] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Cream Rose: Freshness [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/485d2cdff728b3ab1075676daf0594eb/tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio7_100.png[/img] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Red Rose: Love, respect, beauty [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/41dbc6c6ee4d604511f427fdcb9b6f1e/tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio2_100.png[/img] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Light Pink Rose: Joy [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/28b2a848d3919ce32b7be8984c2a6c9b/tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio8_100.png[/img] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Pink Rose: Indecision, secret love, grace, sweetness [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/8b472d726efcd886eb2ff1bc574d73e9/tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio9_100.png[/img] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Purple Rose: Opulence, majesty [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][img]http://65.media.tumblr.com/c6431183e97ed1c50f314898825d9f35/tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio10_100.png[/img] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Yellow Rose: Welcome, caring [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][img]http://65.media.tumblr.com/d07d6ae66f2c30beda2413b6c2f09676/tumblr_inline_o9nc7vS9aX1soemy4_100.png[/img] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Violet Rose: Enchantment [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/84e2d74b2d2d3d4118dc79cb34946562/tumblr_inline_o9nc803QUR1soemy4_100.png[/img] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Wine Rose: Unconscious beauty, rebirth [/size][/font][/indent][/columns] [columns][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/ca6c52e99a02da1cdb6b7ddaf89d1fb9/tumblr_inline_o9nc86YtZ91soemy4_100.png[/img] [nextcol][indent][font=times new roman][size=5]Bright Pink Rose: Thankfulness [/size][/font][/indent][/columns]
tumblr_o8v8st3y6Z1u9rucio9_r1_400.png
tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio1_100.png
White Rose: Innocence, purity, secrecy/silence, worthiness
tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio3_100.png
Pale Peach Rose: Modesty, appreciation, immortality
tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio4_100.png
Pale Yellow Rose: Jealousy, friendship
tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio5_100.png
Pale Pink Rose: Grace
tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio6_100.png
Cream Rose: Freshness
tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio7_100.png
Red Rose: Love, respect, beauty
tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio2_100.png
Light Pink Rose: Joy
tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio8_100.png
Pink Rose: Indecision, secret love, grace, sweetness
tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio9_100.png
Purple Rose: Opulence, majesty
tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio10_100.png
Yellow Rose: Welcome, caring
tumblr_inline_o9nc7vS9aX1soemy4_100.png
Violet Rose: Enchantment
tumblr_inline_o9nc803QUR1soemy4_100.png
Wine Rose: Unconscious beauty, rebirth
tumblr_inline_o9nc86YtZ91soemy4_100.png
Bright Pink Rose: Thankfulness

[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0f9b1f1858ebc4739f85d4c1006f8d4d/tumblr_o8v8st3y6Z1u9rucio3_400.png[/img][/center] [font=times new roman][size=4]Beyond the plants included in a bouquet, there are additional ways that canny dragons can communicate meaning with flowers.[/size][/font] [br] [indent][font=times new roman][size=6]Flower Position[/indent] [/size][/font] [font=times new roman][size=4]An inverted flower in a bouquet also inverts the flower’s meaning. For example, an upright water lily means eloquence, but an inverted water lily could mean tongue-tied or speechless.[/size][/font] [br] [indent][font=times new roman][size=6]Ribbon Color[/indent] [/size][/font] [font=times new roman][size=4]The color of the tie on the bouquet can convey an added meaning. Many possible meanings can be implied by a single color, and it is recommended that ribbon color only be used to convey messages between two dragons who know each other well, or in circumstances where the intended meaning will be clarified by the chosen flowers. [b]Red:[/b] Excitement, energy, passion, love, desire, speed, strength, power, heat, aggression, danger, fire, blood, war, violence, all things intense and passionate, sincerity, happiness [b]Pink: [/b]love and romance, caring, tenderness, acceptance and calm [b]Beige and Ivory:[/b] unification, quiet, pleasantness, calm, simplicity [b]Orange:[/b] Energy, balance, enthusiasm, warmth, vibrant, expansive, flamboyant, demanding of attention [b]Yellow:[/b] joy, happiness, betrayal, optimism, idealism, imagination, hope, sunshine, summer, gold, philosophy, dishonesty, cowardice, jealousy, covetousness, deceit, illness, hazard and friendship [b]Green:[/b] Nature, environment, healthy, good luck, renewal, youth, spring, generosity, fertility, jealousy, service, inexperience, envy, misfortune, vigor [b]Dark Blue:[/b] integrity, knowledge, power, and seriousness [b]Blue:[/b] Peace, tranquility, cold, calm, stability, harmony, unity, trust, truth, confidence, conservatism, security, cleanliness, order, loyalty, sky, water, technology, depression [b]Turquoise:[/b] calm, sophistication, water [b]Purple:[/b] Royalty, nobility, spirituality, ceremony, mysterious, transformation, wisdom, enlightenment, cruelty, honor, arrogance, mourning, temperance [b]Lavender:[/b] femininity, grace and elegance [b]Brown: [/b]Earth, stability, hearth, home, outdoors, reliability, comfort, endurance, simplicity, comfort [b]Grey:[/b] Security, reliability, intelligence, staid, modesty, dignity, maturity, solid, conservative, practical, old age, sadness, boring [b]White:[/b] Reverence, purity, birth, simplicity, cleanliness, peace, humility, precision, innocence, youth, winter, snow, good, sterility, marriage, death [b]Black:[/b] Power, sexuality, sophistication, formality, elegance, wealth, mystery, fear, evil, unhappiness, depth, style, sadness, remorse, anger, anonymity, underground, good technical color, mourning, death, austerity, detachment [/size][/font] [indent][font=times new roman][size=6]Bouquet Presentation[/indent] [/size][/font] [font=times new roman][size=4]When a bouquet is presented directly from one dragon to another, there is additional meaning in how it is presented. [b]Presented horizontally with the right hand:[/b] the message in these flowers refers to the giver. [b]Presented vertically or slightly tilted to the left, with the right hand:[/b] the message in these flowers refers to the receiver. [b]Presented with the left hand:[/b] the message in these flowers refers to a third party.[/size][/font]
tumblr_o8v8st3y6Z1u9rucio3_400.png

Beyond the plants included in a bouquet, there are additional ways that canny dragons can communicate meaning with flowers.

Flower Position

An inverted flower in a bouquet also inverts the flower’s meaning. For example, an upright water lily means eloquence, but an inverted water lily could mean tongue-tied or speechless.

Ribbon Color

The color of the tie on the bouquet can convey an added meaning. Many possible meanings can be implied by a single color, and it is recommended that ribbon color only be used to convey messages between two dragons who know each other well, or in circumstances where the intended meaning will be clarified by the chosen flowers.

Red: Excitement, energy, passion, love, desire, speed, strength, power, heat, aggression, danger, fire, blood, war, violence, all things intense and passionate, sincerity, happiness
Pink: love and romance, caring, tenderness, acceptance and calm
Beige and Ivory: unification, quiet, pleasantness, calm, simplicity
Orange: Energy, balance, enthusiasm, warmth, vibrant, expansive, flamboyant, demanding of attention
Yellow: joy, happiness, betrayal, optimism, idealism, imagination, hope, sunshine, summer, gold, philosophy, dishonesty, cowardice, jealousy, covetousness, deceit, illness, hazard and friendship
Green: Nature, environment, healthy, good luck, renewal, youth, spring, generosity, fertility, jealousy, service, inexperience, envy, misfortune, vigor
Dark Blue: integrity, knowledge, power, and seriousness
Blue: Peace, tranquility, cold, calm, stability, harmony, unity, trust, truth, confidence, conservatism, security, cleanliness, order, loyalty, sky, water, technology, depression
Turquoise: calm, sophistication, water
Purple: Royalty, nobility, spirituality, ceremony, mysterious, transformation, wisdom, enlightenment, cruelty, honor, arrogance, mourning, temperance
Lavender: femininity, grace and elegance
Brown: Earth, stability, hearth, home, outdoors, reliability, comfort, endurance, simplicity, comfort
Grey: Security, reliability, intelligence, staid, modesty, dignity, maturity, solid, conservative, practical, old age, sadness, boring
White: Reverence, purity, birth, simplicity, cleanliness, peace, humility, precision, innocence, youth, winter, snow, good, sterility, marriage, death
Black: Power, sexuality, sophistication, formality, elegance, wealth, mystery, fear, evil, unhappiness, depth, style, sadness, remorse, anger, anonymity, underground, good technical color, mourning, death, austerity, detachment

Bouquet Presentation

When a bouquet is presented directly from one dragon to another, there is additional meaning in how it is presented.

Presented horizontally with the right hand: the message in these flowers refers to the giver.
Presented vertically or slightly tilted to the left, with the right hand: the message in these flowers refers to the receiver.
Presented with the left hand: the message in these flowers refers to a third party.

[center][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/e3b5ed3971a6286788b4c483a0332f61/tumblr_o8v8st3y6Z1u9rucio2_400.png[/img][/center] [font=times new roman][size=4]Interested in reading more about real-world floriography? Here are some of the sources I used to put this guide together.[/size][/font] [br] [LIST] [*][url=http://www.victorianbazaar.com/meanings.html][font=times new roman][size=4]Flower Meanings[/size][/font][/url] [*][url=http://www.languageofflowers.com/flowermeaning.htm][font=times new roman][size=4]Flower Meanings[/size][/font][/url] [*][url=http://www.sensationalcolor.com/color-for-your-home/colorful-holidays-occasions/meaning-color-roses-768#.V5tiv7grK00][font=times new roman][size=4]Rose Color Meanings[/size][/font][/url] [*][url=http://luckybambooshop.com/number-meanings/][font=times new roman][size=4]Bamboo Cluster Meanings[/size][/font][/url] [*][url=http://thewitchesalmanac.com/floriography.pdf][font=times new roman][size=4]Handedness Meanings[/size][/font][/url] [*][url=http://www.incredibleart.org/lessons/middle/color2.htm][font=times new roman][size=4]Color Symbolism[/size][/font][/url] [/LIST]
tumblr_o8v8st3y6Z1u9rucio2_400.png

Interested in reading more about real-world floriography? Here are some of the sources I used to put this guide together.

[center][img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/4daea1bf579009491e2e177c8aa6cd3d/tumblr_o8v8st3y6Z1u9rucio7_250.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_o8v8st3y6Z1u9rucio7_250.png

@sciencings Small request? Could you make the text for the meaning entries bigger? Right now it's tiny, even if I zoom in.

Nice guide you got here.
@sciencings Small request? Could you make the text for the meaning entries bigger? Right now it's tiny, even if I zoom in.

Nice guide you got here.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6