Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL]10 drop coli challenge tracker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@retrace Thant one did the trick! :) Thanks for all your work fixing it!!

EDIT: Okay, I lied (sort of). The form is populating with the BB codes now, but all the venues show the Volcanic Vents drops LOL I lied again, it's working fine now that I understand how it works! Thank you!!
@retrace Thant one did the trick! :) Thanks for all your work fixing it!!

EDIT: Okay, I lied (sort of). The form is populating with the BB codes now, but all the venues show the Volcanic Vents drops LOL I lied again, it's working fine now that I understand how it works! Thank you!!
FR +1
UPDATE: 230417 (WAVECREST)
  • added festival chests + giant sand dollar. if you find a chest that isn't listed for that venue, please tell me so I can modify accordingly
UPDATE: 230417 (WAVECREST)
  • added festival chests + giant sand dollar. if you find a chest that isn't listed for that venue, please tell me so I can modify accordingly
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
UPDATE: 16052017 aka the I FORGOT TO UPDATE update
  • removed fest items, added the new stuff for the training grounds

also im trying to make a .exe for this bc im bored and need to practice so. look forward to that i guess?? might make it a multi tool too- options for what coli challenge you wanna do
UPDATE: 16052017 aka the I FORGOT TO UPDATE update
  • removed fest items, added the new stuff for the training grounds

also im trying to make a .exe for this bc im bored and need to practice so. look forward to that i guess?? might make it a multi tool too- options for what coli challenge you wanna do
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
[u][b]UPDATE: 25052017 aka the I GOT BORED AND MADE A .EXE VERSION WITH C# update[/b][/u] [LIST] [*][url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/utu4bi7hv8z1tsc/10droptracker%20.exe.rar?dl=0].exe version for people who want an offline/non-sheet version[/url] SAMPLE IMAGES: [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/a4v5xkL.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/VXSGwJS.png[/img][/columns] [/LIST]
UPDATE: 25052017 aka the I GOT BORED AND MADE A .EXE VERSION WITH C# update
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
@retrace - Hi! I really like the sheet! But I'm having the following problem: [img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/-4YJocIJQ-2qK17ZB2TLdg.png[/img] better view of the screenshot here: [url]https://prnt.sc/g5zz3l[/url] Despite having selected the appropriate venue, the dropdowns for the items give me volcanic vents and errors unless I change the venue at the beginning to something else, then it does the same for THAT venue's items. I'm not sure how similar/dissimilar this issue is to the one aiwowie mentioned on page 2 of this thread, but I didn't understand what they did to solve it.
@retrace - Hi! I really like the sheet! But I'm having the following problem:

-4YJocIJQ-2qK17ZB2TLdg.png

better view of the screenshot here: https://prnt.sc/g5zz3l

Despite having selected the appropriate venue, the dropdowns for the items give me volcanic vents and errors unless I change the venue at the beginning to something else, then it does the same for THAT venue's items. I'm not sure how similar/dissimilar this issue is to the one aiwowie mentioned on page 2 of this thread, but I didn't understand what they did to solve it.
@retrace hi there :) I really like the .exe version and I was wondering if there was a way to add a new venue (namely Blooming Grove) without having to bother you for it (since I am bothering you now, it should be obvious that I have not seen a way to do so)...

@Aelfrey It always sets the list it draws the drop down from to the active venue's item set, since the original challenge calls for finishing one venue before you move on... though I'm not entirely sure if that's the error you're encountering ^^
@retrace hi there :) I really like the .exe version and I was wondering if there was a way to add a new venue (namely Blooming Grove) without having to bother you for it (since I am bothering you now, it should be obvious that I have not seen a way to do so)...

@Aelfrey It always sets the list it draws the drop down from to the active venue's item set, since the original challenge calls for finishing one venue before you move on... though I'm not entirely sure if that's the error you're encountering ^^
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
Been busy with classes, have some time now so I'll be doing a massive update to add in everything I've missed then some.

@xianvar
(If you're still interested in this)
I'll have to find the folder for this again, but I think I may have hardcoded the venues which would make it impossible to add new venues. I'll add a section to make this possible in the next update.

----
I don't know who to @ for this one, but google just alerted me to someone requesting permission to edit the spreadsheet. If you're reading this, whoever you are, please PM me so we can talk. (I'm not mad or anything, I just want to talk before I deny/allow the request.)

edit: nvm found them
Been busy with classes, have some time now so I'll be doing a massive update to add in everything I've missed then some.

@xianvar
(If you're still interested in this)
I'll have to find the folder for this again, but I think I may have hardcoded the venues which would make it impossible to add new venues. I'll add a section to make this possible in the next update.

----
I don't know who to @ for this one, but google just alerted me to someone requesting permission to edit the spreadsheet. If you're reading this, whoever you are, please PM me so we can talk. (I'm not mad or anything, I just want to talk before I deny/allow the request.)

edit: nvm found them
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
[u][b]UPDATE: 03072018 ("general updates")[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]added new loot * [size=2]* all new updates in the "references" tab are in red text[/size] [*]added blooming grove venue + loot [*]fixed a few formula (should make loading smoother/quicker and reduce errors) [*]concatenation of all bbcodes in one cell [/LIST] ----- Having some technical difficulties so the .exe and further updates will have to wait. TODO [list] [*]update .exe (update data+fix codes+streamline adding/modifying venues) [*]modify this thread to be a general thread for all my coli challenge spreadsheets? (so far would involve that one fest drop challenge and a WIP dragon build tracker if that doesn't exist yet) ** [size=2]** make .exe for the build and fest drop stuff?[/size] [/list] idk
UPDATE: 03072018 ("general updates")
  • added new loot *
    * all new updates in the "references" tab are in red text
  • added blooming grove venue + loot
  • fixed a few formula (should make loading smoother/quicker and reduce errors)
  • concatenation of all bbcodes in one cell

Having some technical difficulties so the .exe and further updates will have to wait.

TODO
  • update .exe (update data+fix codes+streamline adding/modifying venues)
  • modify this thread to be a general thread for all my coli challenge spreadsheets? (so far would involve that one fest drop challenge and a WIP dragon build tracker if that doesn't exist yet) **
    ** make .exe for the build and fest drop stuff?

idk
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
@Aelfrey
If you're still having this problem and still interested in using the sheet,
Is the "DUPLICATES" option in the "Settings" tab set to yes or no? If it's still on no, then it's counting for 10 UNIQUE loot, and if you have less than that it'll think the venue is still incomplete. As xianvar said above, the active list is always based on your active venue, and it considers the first "INCOMPLETE" venue it finds as your active venue.

To solve, you just need to change the settings to allow duplicates, or enter 10 unique loot items. The "INCOMPLETE" above the venue should say "COMPLETE".
@Aelfrey
If you're still having this problem and still interested in using the sheet,
Is the "DUPLICATES" option in the "Settings" tab set to yes or no? If it's still on no, then it's counting for 10 UNIQUE loot, and if you have less than that it'll think the venue is still incomplete. As xianvar said above, the active list is always based on your active venue, and it considers the first "INCOMPLETE" venue it finds as your active venue.

To solve, you just need to change the settings to allow duplicates, or enter 10 unique loot items. The "INCOMPLETE" above the venue should say "COMPLETE".
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
@retrace

This has probably been mentioned, but due to only drawing items from the most recent incomplete set, the complete sets' items show error marks, which can be annoying, though doesn't necessarily have to be fixed.

One suggestion: making counts be >= 10 rather than =10! I know I sometimes pick up two items on the last fight.
@retrace

This has probably been mentioned, but due to only drawing items from the most recent incomplete set, the complete sets' items show error marks, which can be annoying, though doesn't necessarily have to be fixed.

One suggestion: making counts be >= 10 rather than =10! I know I sometimes pick up two items on the last fight.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8