Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Rules of Acquisition for Profit
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32
Putting a few noc eggs aside is not a bad idea. And generally through the rest of the year melting apparel and familiars is the best bet, but keep an eye out for especially good deals on the other mats. A number of the oozes/sludges/goo had huge boosts in prices. Usually holding things for months isn't the best plan for long term profits, but when the price is going to jump up to 10X normal market price, it can be worth the wait if you don't pay a lot to get them in the first place.
Putting a few noc eggs aside is not a bad idea. And generally through the rest of the year melting apparel and familiars is the best bet, but keep an eye out for especially good deals on the other mats. A number of the oozes/sludges/goo had huge boosts in prices. Usually holding things for months isn't the best plan for long term profits, but when the price is going to jump up to 10X normal market price, it can be worth the wait if you don't pay a lot to get them in the first place.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Ygdrasill

Do you still find it worth it to MP snipe/flip apparel for profit? I find that it's difficult to sell anything without being massively undercut and the prices dropping for a little while, along with not many items being more than 4-5kt above MP price, though this might just end up being a matter of patience.
@Ygdrasill

Do you still find it worth it to MP snipe/flip apparel for profit? I find that it's difficult to sell anything without being massively undercut and the prices dropping for a little while, along with not many items being more than 4-5kt above MP price, though this might just end up being a matter of patience.
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
@Doughnut
There are not as many opportunities as there once were, you can still do it, but it's often more effective to watch for somebody who doesn't know what they are doing get frustrated and dump the items they were trying to flip at really low prices.
@Doughnut
There are not as many opportunities as there once were, you can still do it, but it's often more effective to watch for somebody who doesn't know what they are doing get frustrated and dump the items they were trying to flip at really low prices.
@Ygdrasill

Do you think it's worth it to buy some apparel at low prices I might not want and just keep melting? Or just use what I have from chests and drops?
@Ygdrasill

Do you think it's worth it to buy some apparel at low prices I might not want and just keep melting? Or just use what I have from chests and drops?
Reyne
pUaAvHp.png
@monster12
If you have enough junk apparel from chests and drops to melt, then great. Use what you want to dress your dragons certainly. Melting apparel that costs 3 gems/ 3kT or less is always going to make you a profit so if you need more to keep melting, then certainly buy some. The same goes to an extent with familiars, but you have to realize that Copper Muck isn't generally very profitable other than during festivals.
@monster12
If you have enough junk apparel from chests and drops to melt, then great. Use what you want to dress your dragons certainly. Melting apparel that costs 3 gems/ 3kT or less is always going to make you a profit so if you need more to keep melting, then certainly buy some. The same goes to an extent with familiars, but you have to realize that Copper Muck isn't generally very profitable other than during festivals.
Ok everyone, you just effectively gained more slots for flipping fodder. I shouldn't have to tell you how to take advanage of the Hibernal Den.
Ok everyone, you just effectively gained more slots for flipping fodder. I shouldn't have to tell you how to take advanage of the Hibernal Den.
Not to mention selling the quest items. I just got 80g selling 15 desert grass.
Not to mention selling the quest items. I just got 80g selling 15 desert grass.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
I've made over 1kg today from quest items as well ^-^
I've made over 1kg today from quest items as well ^-^
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
Excellent! Invest those funds into hibernal slots.
Excellent! Invest those funds into hibernal slots.
This guide has been quite helpful in my venture to become more productive on earnings in FR as of late. And with the addition of the Hibernal den, I basically gained an extra slot for all the perma's I so sadly keep getting and then exalting a few months later, but then there's all those random yet overall easily obtainable items that just shot up in price. After I get the tasks done for those items, I hope to sell the rest for mons.
This guide has been quite helpful in my venture to become more productive on earnings in FR as of late. And with the addition of the Hibernal den, I basically gained an extra slot for all the perma's I so sadly keep getting and then exalting a few months later, but then there's all those random yet overall easily obtainable items that just shot up in price. After I get the tasks done for those items, I hope to sell the rest for mons.
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32