Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Rules of Acquisition for Profit
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32
@Grow
The grinding I do to make money is in low levels! Redrock Cove, Woodland Path, Forgotten Cave, Blooming Grove, Bamboo Falls!
They have good drops especially swipp item drops, and you can elim them like a 1000 degree knife challenge on youtube
@Grow
The grinding I do to make money is in low levels! Redrock Cove, Woodland Path, Forgotten Cave, Blooming Grove, Bamboo Falls!
They have good drops especially swipp item drops, and you can elim them like a 1000 degree knife challenge on youtube
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
she/her | scorpio | FR+3 | owner of ID 46464646
@silverwolv

Oh no...hours of boredom XD

Anyway I bought your 3 gem apparel lol
@silverwolv

Oh no...hours of boredom XD

Anyway I bought your 3 gem apparel lol
@grow oh that was you xd
@grow oh that was you xd
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
she/her | scorpio | FR+3 | owner of ID 46464646
@silverwolv
They are in the process of being transmuted.
@silverwolv
They are in the process of being transmuted.
I hope you're all making some good profits for NotN. Remember, Save the eggs for a few months until they go back up. Don't forget that strange chests go away at the end of the event so open any you have by then. If you didn't stock up on Baldwin mats the month or two prior to the event, make a note to do so next year.
I hope you're all making some good profits for NotN. Remember, Save the eggs for a few months until they go back up. Don't forget that strange chests go away at the end of the event so open any you have by then. If you didn't stock up on Baldwin mats the month or two prior to the event, make a note to do so next year.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
Use the 57 000 familiars from those opened chests to stock up on mucks for all this year's flight festivals :D
Use the 57 000 familiars from those opened chests to stock up on mucks for all this year's flight festivals :D
duHgkuH.png
@Ygdrasill

How much do the Nocturne eggs typically sell for?
@Ygdrasill

How much do the Nocturne eggs typically sell for?
Reyne
pUaAvHp.png
@monster12 egg prices were hovering between 300-350G for much of the year. Prices take a big nose dive at NotN. If you have the gems and can wait 4-6 months, buy and stash eggs now to sell for a rainy day.
@monster12 egg prices were hovering between 300-350G for much of the year. Prices take a big nose dive at NotN. If you have the gems and can wait 4-6 months, buy and stash eggs now to sell for a rainy day.
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru

dang i wish i had known. I came into a lot of eggs, which helped me to buy a gene i wanted but.
i've been selling the others.

alright then thanks!
@bonibaru

dang i wish i had known. I came into a lot of eggs, which helped me to buy a gene i wanted but.
i've been selling the others.

alright then thanks!
Reyne
pUaAvHp.png
As an egg shopper and a market watcher I keep on top of egg prices, but this was my first NotN so I was glad that Y warned us in advance that prices would drop. Not just noc eggs but all egg prices are down quite a bit right now.
As an egg shopper and a market watcher I keep on top of egg prices, but this was my first NotN so I was glad that Y warned us in advance that prices would drop. Not just noc eggs but all egg prices are down quite a bit right now.
duHgkuH.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32