Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Boreal Brawler
1 2 3
((marking! @woes))
Thanks for this! I'll be testing it out soon.
((marking! @woes))
Thanks for this! I'll be testing it out soon.
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
UeGjq7y.png
It0R1xG.png
loimysO.png
..... LUZk8tY.png
@Realization Just a quick ping while I watch the snow.[emoji=guardian tongue]
@Realization
Just a quick ping while I watch the snow.
hu72dVR.png
@Redfoot Does this guide still work with Boreal Woods 2.0? Also, I've been having some luck with an Anticipate build (my Ghostlight Anticitank) in BW, have you experimented with this at all?
@Redfoot Does this guide still work with Boreal Woods 2.0? Also, I've been having some luck with an Anticipate build (my Ghostlight Anticitank) in BW, have you experimented with this at all?
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Since the first turn bug was fixed (March 2018), the Anticipate build is slower than Scratch and even Meditate build.

See this post for Boreal Wood 2.0.
@Renaiwom

Since the first turn bug was fixed (March 2018), the Anticipate build is slower than Scratch and even Meditate build.

See this post for Boreal Wood 2.0.
@Redfoot sweet, thank you for doing this!
@Redfoot sweet, thank you for doing this!
@Maki Thank you very much!
@Maki Thank you very much!
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

For reference, my current Brawler can't Rally+Elim the Walruses or -phants, so will definitely need to do some re-statting. I've been using my Crystal Pools flyer since I found that out and he's doing okay, but I like being optimized, so off to check out Maki's info now!
For reference, my current Brawler can't Rally+Elim the Walruses or -phants, so will definitely need to do some re-statting. I've been using my Crystal Pools flyer since I found that out and he's doing okay, but I like being optimized, so off to check out Maki's info now!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
im gonna try this sometime, thanks!
im gonna try this sometime, thanks!
arcane_1.png
⚞ Deesdragonets ⚟
NF2k9yC.png
Gaolers!
Female | FREE Dragons
arcane_1.png
Important note: This build is from before the Boreal Woods update and will not oneshot Auburn Woolly Walruses, Bullephants, Mammophants, and Woolly Walruses
EDIT: A 104/43/79 build is enough to oneshot everything but the yeti post-update
Important note: This build is from before the Boreal Woods update and will not oneshot Auburn Woolly Walruses, Bullephants, Mammophants, and Woolly Walruses
EDIT: A 104/43/79 build is enough to oneshot everything but the yeti post-update
1 2 3