Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Sub-Species V2
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
@MochaMiel
Thank you for the mention and compliment lovely! :)
@MochaMiel
Thank you for the mention and compliment lovely! :)
smallbadge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyl3.pngaccentshopsmall_by_myserpentine-da55rjy.png
@MochaMiel

Yes! Thanks! I'm stoked to see what is created!!
@MochaMiel

Yes! Thanks! I'm stoked to see what is created!!
@Kiaora
@NocturneAlley

Oh gosh, you're welcome ^_^
@Kiaora
@NocturneAlley

Oh gosh, you're welcome ^_^
sig_by_vibiana-d9lvi4d.png
@NocturneAlley

Hi, I have made a non flight specific subspecies called Quetzalcoatls. The link to the hatchery is in my signature. If I made a just info page in dragon share could this possibly be listed as an official subspecies?
@NocturneAlley

Hi, I have made a non flight specific subspecies called Quetzalcoatls. The link to the hatchery is in my signature. If I made a just info page in dragon share could this possibly be listed as an official subspecies?
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18

Yes!

If you Hatchery has a post at the top of it that provides the lore, Gene, color and eye preference (if available) for the subspecies then separate page isn't necessary
@MikayD18

Yes!

If you Hatchery has a post at the top of it that provides the lore, Gene, color and eye preference (if available) for the subspecies then separate page isn't necessary
@NocturneAlley

Ok! My hatchery does have that, I will just add the eye color part then everything should be all set. I do plan on expanding the lore a bit so it is more lengthy. I think technically, Quetzalcoatl would be a Wind deity, but I have found on several sources where it says there are multiple forms of Q, one for the earth, water, and sky. I just personally like the blue eyes because they pop out :)
@NocturneAlley

Ok! My hatchery does have that, I will just add the eye color part then everything should be all set. I do plan on expanding the lore a bit so it is more lengthy. I think technically, Quetzalcoatl would be a Wind deity, but I have found on several sources where it says there are multiple forms of Q, one for the earth, water, and sky. I just personally like the blue eyes because they pop out :)
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18

I cannot tell you how to run your species, but people typically list the species specifics as well.
For example

Primary: color range/Genes allowed
Secondary: color range/Genes allowed
Tertiary: color range/Genes allowed

Of course you can do as you'd like, nut having something like this allows other users to more easily recognize the characteristics within the species!

Regardless! I will get this linked up tonight!
@MikayD18

I cannot tell you how to run your species, but people typically list the species specifics as well.
For example

Primary: color range/Genes allowed
Secondary: color range/Genes allowed
Tertiary: color range/Genes allowed

Of course you can do as you'd like, nut having something like this allows other users to more easily recognize the characteristics within the species!

Regardless! I will get this linked up tonight!
@NocturneAlley

Yes I actually did used to have that, since I made the breeding cards I took it out, but I will re-add that to the page so it as you said, says the actual colors vs having to look on one of the parents in my lair. I think I am going to do that right now.

And thanks!
@NocturneAlley

Yes I actually did used to have that, since I made the breeding cards I took it out, but I will re-add that to the page so it as you said, says the actual colors vs having to look on one of the parents in my lair. I think I am going to do that right now.

And thanks!
@NocturneAlley we don't currently seem to have a way to add "official" new subspecies in arcane, so I guess this subspecies is technically unofficial? i don't know if it qualifies to be put on this list but I have a new arcane subspecies, the Crystal Star Coatls. Their hatchery and info hub with lore and requirements can be found here
@NocturneAlley we don't currently seem to have a way to add "official" new subspecies in arcane, so I guess this subspecies is technically unofficial? i don't know if it qualifies to be put on this list but I have a new arcane subspecies, the Crystal Star Coatls. Their hatchery and info hub with lore and requirements can be found here
W8asfcB.png
J7D1quC.png
MUYNhfy.png
lKM3UIK.png
fkWjutW.png
jFZJEcu.png
nWiQNX9.png
uPOLOvt.png
@MikayD18, @DeathSpecter and @Aevios

I have plans tonight for SPD, but I will get to all of these first thing on Friday!

Just as a reminder, all subspecies are welcome to be added. All I ask is you fill out the form on the front page! It makes putting all the info into he page so much easier! Just for future reference!! :] :]
@MikayD18, @DeathSpecter and @Aevios

I have plans tonight for SPD, but I will get to all of these first thing on Friday!

Just as a reminder, all subspecies are welcome to be added. All I ask is you fill out the form on the front page! It makes putting all the info into he page so much easier! Just for future reference!! :] :]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57