Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Swipp/Baldwin Tracker
1 2 3 4 5
I know there are a ton of Swipp/Baldwin guides and spreadsheets out there, but I thought I'd share the one I made for myself. I'm a very visual person, and needed something with all of the information in one place that I can see it. So I made a visual tracker.

Click Here for Tracker

Just make a copy for yourself! The Components sheet is where you put the amount of each item you have. It also tells you how many you need, with a little drop down menu that increases each by up to three. There's also a note over each item telling you where you can gather/grind to get them.

When you have enough to make/swap an item, it will say 'Available' underneath, and the final item will turn green.

A few notes:
  • This was the very first spreadsheet I've ever made, so if there are any problems, let me know. If you have any advice for me to improve the spreadsheet, also feel free to let me know c:
  • I made a little mistake when it came to the Baldwin items (goo, sludge, slime, etc) where I didn't make a drop down because all there are so many different Baldwin items that need each. So if you want to make multiple Baldwin items, you have to manually change the number on the Baldwin Sheets.
  • If your copy changes the 'Components' sheet into 'Copy of Components' change the name back to 'Components' otherwise the entire thing messes up. All formulas link back to the 'Components' sheet.
  • All new items are added to the end of each section and will stay there because I'm lazy
  • ***For Festival Sheets! All Baldwin's materials will automatically sync to your components sheet, but you have to manually input how many of each festival-exclusive material you have (obsidian and gravel in this case)

Resources Used:
@Piney [Gathering & Grinding for Swipp/Baldwin]
@squidragon Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
@Flurry Excel Familiar Tracker
(the real inspiration behind this spreadsheet is the Baldwin familiar page by @Reyairia )
@mes3 Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Visual Guide

(i hope you guys don't mind me pinging you. i'm sorry if i bothered you)
I know there are a ton of Swipp/Baldwin guides and spreadsheets out there, but I thought I'd share the one I made for myself. I'm a very visual person, and needed something with all of the information in one place that I can see it. So I made a visual tracker.

Click Here for Tracker

Just make a copy for yourself! The Components sheet is where you put the amount of each item you have. It also tells you how many you need, with a little drop down menu that increases each by up to three. There's also a note over each item telling you where you can gather/grind to get them.

When you have enough to make/swap an item, it will say 'Available' underneath, and the final item will turn green.

A few notes:
  • This was the very first spreadsheet I've ever made, so if there are any problems, let me know. If you have any advice for me to improve the spreadsheet, also feel free to let me know c:
  • I made a little mistake when it came to the Baldwin items (goo, sludge, slime, etc) where I didn't make a drop down because all there are so many different Baldwin items that need each. So if you want to make multiple Baldwin items, you have to manually change the number on the Baldwin Sheets.
  • If your copy changes the 'Components' sheet into 'Copy of Components' change the name back to 'Components' otherwise the entire thing messes up. All formulas link back to the 'Components' sheet.
  • All new items are added to the end of each section and will stay there because I'm lazy
  • ***For Festival Sheets! All Baldwin's materials will automatically sync to your components sheet, but you have to manually input how many of each festival-exclusive material you have (obsidian and gravel in this case)

Resources Used:
@Piney [Gathering & Grinding for Swipp/Baldwin]
@squidragon Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
@Flurry Excel Familiar Tracker
(the real inspiration behind this spreadsheet is the Baldwin familiar page by @Reyairia )
@mes3 Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Visual Guide

(i hope you guys don't mind me pinging you. i'm sorry if i bothered you)
80aQBJP.png UvoSPaU.png alicia sdVKhGb.png
they/them
fr+0
[quote="Ping List for Updates"]@MsHeather @Bonetrousel @whoiseliza @LehLora @bexinthesky @glasswings @Sili[/quote] [center][b][u]Updates:[/u][/b][/center] [b]4/15/16[/b] Added new Baldwin Familiars [b]4/08/16[/b] Added new Baldwin armor set [b]2/21/16[/b] Updated for Trickmurk Circus [b]2/12/16[/b] Added new Baldwin Apparel/Familiars and new Swipp Familiars
Ping List for Updates wrote:
Updates:
4/15/16 Added new Baldwin Familiars
4/08/16 Added new Baldwin armor set
2/21/16 Updated for Trickmurk Circus
2/12/16 Added new Baldwin Apparel/Familiars and new Swipp Familiars
they/them
fr+0
reserved again just in case
reserved again just in case
they/them
fr+0
and open for posting c:
and open for posting c:
they/them
fr+0
@aliciawonderland thank you for the ping and good luck on this. I can see you put a lot of work in this and i hope it can help others as much as it will help you ;D
@aliciawonderland thank you for the ping and good luck on this. I can see you put a lot of work in this and i hope it can help others as much as it will help you ;D
@aliciawonderland Very lovely, good job! ^.^ It'll definitely be useful to a lot of people :)
@aliciawonderland Very lovely, good job! ^.^ It'll definitely be useful to a lot of people :)
theyThem.png
@aliciawonderland

Thank you for this! I grabbed a copy and will work on filling it in, if you'd add me to a ping list for when you update it I'd appreciate it.
@aliciawonderland

Thank you for this! I grabbed a copy and will work on filling it in, if you'd add me to a ping list for when you update it I'd appreciate it.
ot0aco5.png
@mes3 @Flurry

thank you guys so much!

@MsHeather

you're very welcome! i hope it helps you out. and i can definitely add you to a pinglist. c:
@mes3 @Flurry

thank you guys so much!

@MsHeather

you're very welcome! i hope it helps you out. and i can definitely add you to a pinglist. c:
they/them
fr+0
@aliciawonderland Thank you so much for this <3

One small thing (and I'm 99% this is an error with google docs) though, you should probably make a note that people should rename their components sheet from 'Copy of Components' to 'Components' or else the other sheets glitch out.

Also, can I be put on the update pinglist?
@aliciawonderland Thank you so much for this <3

One small thing (and I'm 99% this is an error with google docs) though, you should probably make a note that people should rename their components sheet from 'Copy of Components' to 'Components' or else the other sheets glitch out.

Also, can I be put on the update pinglist?
@Bonetrousel

added! and i tested the issue on a another gmail account and i didn't have that problem, so it might be a google docs error. but i'll be sure to add a note for anyone else who has that problem! c:
@Bonetrousel

added! and i tested the issue on a another gmail account and i didn't have that problem, so it might be a google docs error. but i'll be sure to add a note for anyone else who has that problem! c:
they/them
fr+0
1 2 3 4 5