Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragonkind Measures Masterpost [7/13]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
"fat ***" omg
"fat ***" omg
LWDw43p.png
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=39978&tab=dragon&did=7531516

Does anyone have a Noct smaller than Tapio? Ahahaha He's basically the size of a gecko

@shawolexotic teeny nocts are the best
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=39978&tab=dragon&did=7531516

Does anyone have a Noct smaller than Tapio? Ahahaha He's basically the size of a gecko

@shawolexotic teeny nocts are the best
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Zhimonster I believe Nocs are glitched and show as being super tiny when they're n cooldown from breeding, but he's definitely the smallest one I've ever seen! You should save a screencap of it! xD
@Zhimonster I believe Nocs are glitched and show as being super tiny when they're n cooldown from breeding, but he's definitely the smallest one I've ever seen! You should save a screencap of it! xD
@Oszs yes haha. He's still way smaller than a normal noct even when not in cooldown. He gets many times smaller the rest of the time though.
What's even funnier is his mate is a large female wildclaw. I have no idea how that is even possible.

@Oszs yes haha. He's still way smaller than a normal noct even when not in cooldown. He gets many times smaller the rest of the time though.
What's even funnier is his mate is a large female wildclaw. I have no idea how that is even possible.

gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Rauxel
This is great! I love these graphics! Keep up the great work! The census is currently kinda messed up at the moment and I'm really behind on updates lol.
@Rauxel
This is great! I love these graphics! Keep up the great work! The census is currently kinda messed up at the moment and I'm really behind on updates lol.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Rauxel Is this still an in progress thing? And are you still collecting ongoing statistics? I'd be happy to provide info if you're working with some kind of data sheet or something.
@Rauxel Is this still an in progress thing? And are you still collecting ongoing statistics? I'd be happy to provide info if you're working with some kind of data sheet or something.
v0fa5JY.png
@carpenoctem

This is in progress but not top notch priority ! I have many real life things that come first :) But I'm not forgetting about it or anything ! Just not rushing to have it out.
@carpenoctem

This is in progress but not top notch priority ! I have many real life things that come first :) But I'm not forgetting about it or anything ! Just not rushing to have it out.
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel

I'm super excited about this. Keep up the amazing work! On a side note, how did you collect all of the data for this?
Also, is there a pinglist for when new data comes out? If so, could I be added to it?
bump?
@Rauxel

I'm super excited about this. Keep up the amazing work! On a side note, how did you collect all of the data for this?
Also, is there a pinglist for when new data comes out? If so, could I be added to it?
bump?
sig48_by_dingobreath-dcah8kb.png
@FlareSolaire I got the data from the dragon census ! People collected dragon size from other players.

Also before that I used the search tool to manually collect all the data :)
@FlareSolaire I got the data from the dragon census ! People collected dragon size from other players.

Also before that I used the search tool to manually collect all the data :)
Reworking clan lore
@icypop
ill be needing this ;v;
@icypop
ill be needing this ;v;
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21