Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Finished] Swipp/Baldwin + Bestiary
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 46 47
@Phasma We would be so lost without you! [emoji=familiar heart]
@Phasma

We would be so lost without you!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
Just a heads up: I have updated the Hibernal Den tracker with the newest changes:
  • Re-ordered several tasks.
  • 10 tasks can be completed at once instead of 4.

Please let me know if you want to be pinged if I update this spreadsheet too. I don't expect it to change too much, but I'd rather ask. :o
Just a heads up: I have updated the Hibernal Den tracker with the newest changes:
  • Re-ordered several tasks.
  • 10 tasks can be completed at once instead of 4.

Please let me know if you want to be pinged if I update this spreadsheet too. I don't expect it to change too much, but I'd rather ask. :o
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
[b]All updates:[/b] @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Spooce Hi! Shadow festival, Shadow familiar! :D As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/JK1OTM6.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Murkmirth Ambassador as new Trickmurk Circus familiar, and Rainbowfeather Thief as its Joxar recolor. [/LIST] [center] Available at [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=festive]Joxar's Elemental Festival Shop[/url] this week: [item=Murkmirth Ambassador] Available at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/festive-favors/joxar]Joxar's Spare Inventory[/url] from a Spare Inventory Crate or by purchasing it with a Prismatic Token this week: [item=Rainbowfeather Thief] [/center] Don't forget to buy your monthly [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/festive-favors/joxar]Spare Inventory Crate[/url] for a chance at a Nymph and false Ambassador!
All updates: @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234
Bestiary only: @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Spooce

Hi! Shadow festival, Shadow familiar! :D As usual, here is the link:

JK1OTM6.png

How to update your spreadsheets:
  1. Create a new copy from the above link.
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary.
  4. Don't overwrite the new red cells.

Changelog:
  • Added Murkmirth Ambassador as new Trickmurk Circus familiar, and Rainbowfeather Thief as its Joxar recolor.

Available at Joxar's Elemental Festival Shop this week:
Murkmirth Ambassador

Available at Joxar's Spare Inventory from a Spare Inventory Crate or by purchasing it with a Prismatic Token this week:
Rainbowfeather Thief

Don't forget to buy your monthly Spare Inventory Crate for a chance at a Nymph and false Ambassador!
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@phasma
can i be removed from the pinglist please?
@phasma
can i be removed from the pinglist please?
YB7yVCF.pngicon by noxus #408862
@Phasma

I'm loving your Hibernal Den spreadsheet! I was wondering if you were planning on adding any more tabs - things like Marketplace Apparel, Baldwin/Swipp items, Battle items, that kind of thing.

I'm guessing you hadn't intended to but figured it couldn't hurt to ask, in case you ever want to expand in the future.

Thanks for all your hard work! :)
@Phasma

I'm loving your Hibernal Den spreadsheet! I was wondering if you were planning on adding any more tabs - things like Marketplace Apparel, Baldwin/Swipp items, Battle items, that kind of thing.

I'm guessing you hadn't intended to but figured it couldn't hurt to ask, in case you ever want to expand in the future.

Thanks for all your hard work! :)
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
Could I be added to all pinglists for updates please.
Could I be added to all pinglists for updates please.
Badge-1.pngFR-Badges-Sales-7.png
Could i be added to the pinglist for the beastiary please?
Could i be added to the pinglist for the beastiary please?
chlZfGD.png
[b]All updates:[/b] @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 @MuCephei [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Spooce @Katalist Hi! Sorry for the lateness. Bug... festival? Bug familiars! As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/JK1OTM6.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Undergrowth Shovelsnout and Mossy Beetleboar as new familiars from Insect Catching (Springswarm). [/LIST] [center] Available from [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=gather]Insect Catching[/url], and from the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=battle]Coliseum[/url] only during Springswarm: [item=Undergrowth Shovelsnout][item=Mossy Beetleboar] [/center]
All updates: @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 @MuCephei
Bestiary only: @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Spooce @Katalist

Hi! Sorry for the lateness. Bug... festival? Bug familiars! As usual, here is the link:

JK1OTM6.png

2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary.

Changelog:
  • Added Undergrowth Shovelsnout and Mossy Beetleboar as new familiars from Insect Catching (Springswarm).

Available from Insect Catching, and from the Coliseum only during Springswarm:
Undergrowth Shovelsnout Mossy Beetleboar
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
[b]All updates:[/b] @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 @MuCephei [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Spooce @Katalist Hi! Wind festival, Wind familiar! :D As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/JK1OTM6.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Aerborne Ambassador as new Mistral Jamboree familiar and Laybrush Larcenist as its Joxar recolor. [/LIST] [center] Available at [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=festive]Joxar's Elemental Festival Shop[/url] this week: [item=Aerborne Ambassador] Available at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/festive-favors/joxar]Joxar's Spare Inventory[/url] from a Spare Inventory Crate or by purchasing it with a Prismatic Token this week: [item=Laybrush Larcenist] [/center] Don't forget to buy your monthly [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/festive-favors/joxar]Spare Inventory Crate[/url] for a chance at a Nymph and false Ambassador!
All updates: @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 @MuCephei
Bestiary only: @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Spooce @Katalist

Hi! Wind festival, Wind familiar! :D As usual, here is the link:

JK1OTM6.png

Changelog:
  • Added Aerborne Ambassador as new Mistral Jamboree familiar and Laybrush Larcenist as its Joxar recolor.

Available at Joxar's Elemental Festival Shop this week:
Aerborne Ambassador

Available at Joxar's Spare Inventory from a Spare Inventory Crate or by purchasing it with a Prismatic Token this week:
Laybrush Larcenist

Don't forget to buy your monthly Spare Inventory Crate for a chance at a Nymph and false Ambassador!
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma - Can I be added to the bestiary pinglist? Thank you!
@Phasma - Can I be added to the bestiary pinglist? Thank you!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 46 47