Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] A beginner's guide to Alchemy
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
free bump because this is very helpful and more people should see it
free bump because this is very helpful and more people should see it
f2ogg0.jpg
A bump because I updated the recipe's and sorted out some stuff to make things a little more organized around Holiday currency (mostly because at this point it seems that the holiday currency recipe's are following enough of a pattern that I don't think there will be very much difference unless the admins change it at some point.).

Added a little subsection for holiday-relevant recipes (ones for currency and then ones for things that aren't currency).
A bump because I updated the recipe's and sorted out some stuff to make things a little more organized around Holiday currency (mostly because at this point it seems that the holiday currency recipe's are following enough of a pattern that I don't think there will be very much difference unless the admins change it at some point.).

Added a little subsection for holiday-relevant recipes (ones for currency and then ones for things that aren't currency).
This was very helpful for me; thank you!
This was very helpful for me; thank you!
tumblr_p6gp1m9lyg1taiykwo1_540.png
how much experience is normal transmutation?
how much experience is normal transmutation?
@Sora3

The experience gained from a normal/simple transmutation (ex breaking a food item down), is 15 experience. I'll edit that into the guide in a bit, flight festivals are always a bit busy for me between getting stuff and updating the guide.
@Sora3

The experience gained from a normal/simple transmutation (ex breaking a food item down), is 15 experience. I'll edit that into the guide in a bit, flight festivals are always a bit busy for me between getting stuff and updating the guide.
@MagicHats
thank you! :)
@MagicHats
thank you! :)
A bump for a new update, just putting out the transmutation as a recipe for those who'd like to see it in that format.
A bump for a new update, just putting out the transmutation as a recipe for those who'd like to see it in that format.
@Lamvin

This is very interesting...pinging myself for future use!~
@Lamvin

This is very interesting...pinging myself for future use!~
image.png4PReSu5.png
Free bump for registration and newbies that might want to read this.
Free bump for registration and newbies that might want to read this.
bump for rockbreaker's recipes!
bump for rockbreaker's recipes!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17