Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Excel Familiar Tracker[Updated 7/23/18]
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 100 101
Thanks again, Flurry!
Thanks again, Flurry!
5hXmmlV.gif

@Flurry could you add the update pinglist whenever is convenient for you? Thanks so much, love the spreadsheet!
@Flurry could you add the update pinglist whenever is convenient for you? Thanks so much, love the spreadsheet!
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giftumblr_nt4hwnsxQD1tm17oeo3_75sq.pngegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giftumblr_nt4hwnsxQD1tm17oeo1_75sq.pngegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
Added the April Fool's familiars! Sorry it took so long. I'm on a business trip to the other side of the country and haven't had much time to keep up with things. Other familiar guides seem to be listing these awesome new familiars as retired, so I'm going to go ahead and do the same! If they end up returning in future years, I'll move them to the main page. Happy hunting everyone! EDIT: The Devs did announce that they're not being retired. I've moved them to the main page. ----- [center][img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AgreeableGlaringHeifer-size_restricted.gif[/img][/center] ----- [size=2] @wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Sharkra @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @Pripyat @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @ilimati @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @Tserin @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @TipsyTech @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Buffykiev @Tidemaiden @Kairos @squidkid11 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Nimitsu @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Alludra @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @Natblida @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem @spadey @ObsidianPunk @texaswatermelon @Ninive @ColoradoBlues @aformofmotion @RoseArtemis @Misoph @Macabre @Rulanir @Ethuiliel @MamaNeko0315 @musicfan4 @KiraLaManzana @slothqueenxx @Quidings @NovelLady @JadeJewels @fidothehoarder @Cardixa @WolfTrickster @DreamingFoxes @Ciaccona @Chardons @carcharleucas @Mellacherry @Espello @Doodeedoodah @Cardixa @VulpixSerpens @Xirei @Randeh @mercurialwings @VelvetCrawdad @PrinceRaven @wolfayal @frameofreality @Quetzalzotz @MythsFlight @AnkanV @deanbean @BlackJay @Geishacookie @Avifors @Erayidil @uhhjoyce27 @ItchyBuffalo @Iclil @AimzVador @MissMaira @Kisa96 @Sketchanie @Casanoble @nm8426 @SteampunkAndroid @Sakito @dreamsandbones @bakurabox @Pinguin @endlessangels @tsubakistar @Inukaya @thorneaters @Carolynmbp @ChiefWhiz @SteelAndSparks @BrightHeaven @Badgerlock @Sili @YouJaneMeTarzan @Neflo @Sugnaronos @Sunbell @venassir @DragonsChilde @WolfeRising @Raewyn @Ikterrin @LadySchiavona @Alxamei @spectralcountry [/size]
Added the April Fool's familiars! Sorry it took so long. I'm on a business trip to the other side of the country and haven't had much time to keep up with things. Other familiar guides seem to be listing these awesome new familiars as retired, so I'm going to go ahead and do the same! If they end up returning in future years, I'll move them to the main page.

Happy hunting everyone!

EDIT: The Devs did announce that they're not being retired. I've moved them to the main page.

AgreeableGlaringHeifer-size_restricted.gif

@wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Sharkra @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @Pripyat @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @ilimati @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @Tserin @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @TipsyTech @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Buffykiev @Tidemaiden @Kairos @squidkid11 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Nimitsu @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Alludra @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @Natblida @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem @spadey @ObsidianPunk @texaswatermelon @Ninive @ColoradoBlues @aformofmotion @RoseArtemis @Misoph @Macabre @Rulanir @Ethuiliel @MamaNeko0315 @musicfan4 @KiraLaManzana @slothqueenxx @Quidings @NovelLady @JadeJewels @fidothehoarder @Cardixa @WolfTrickster @DreamingFoxes @Ciaccona @Chardons @carcharleucas @Mellacherry @Espello @Doodeedoodah @Cardixa @VulpixSerpens @Xirei @Randeh @mercurialwings @VelvetCrawdad @PrinceRaven @wolfayal @frameofreality @Quetzalzotz @MythsFlight @AnkanV @deanbean @BlackJay @Geishacookie @Avifors @Erayidil @uhhjoyce27 @ItchyBuffalo @Iclil @AimzVador @MissMaira @Kisa96 @Sketchanie @Casanoble @nm8426 @SteampunkAndroid @Sakito @dreamsandbones @bakurabox @Pinguin @endlessangels @tsubakistar @Inukaya @thorneaters @Carolynmbp @ChiefWhiz @SteelAndSparks @BrightHeaven @Badgerlock @Sili @YouJaneMeTarzan @Neflo @Sugnaronos @Sunbell @venassir @DragonsChilde @WolfeRising @Raewyn @Ikterrin @LadySchiavona @Alxamei @spectralcountry
theyThem.png
@flurry they're not retired, on the site status they put they can rarely be found in chests and pinkerton pile, so same as the previous familiars the bunnies, but a little bit more rare then bunnies probably :)
@flurry they're not retired, on the site status they put they can rarely be found in chests and pinkerton pile, so same as the previous familiars the bunnies, but a little bit more rare then bunnies probably :)
+9 FR time
@Flurry

Thank you for keeping this updated! :)
I think there’s an update in the site status box that mentions that both can be found rarely in chests and from Pinkerton, instead of retiring completely.
@Flurry

Thank you for keeping this updated! :)
I think there’s an update in the site status box that mentions that both can be found rarely in chests and from Pinkerton, instead of retiring completely.
20119.png20118.png
@HummingbirdColor @Valikor
Thanks! I saw that but for some reason I assumed it was only until April 7th like the Invisibility Cloaks. I'm going to go ahead and update both sheets now to move them onto the main page.
@HummingbirdColor @Valikor
Thanks! I saw that but for some reason I assumed it was only until April 7th like the Invisibility Cloaks. I'm going to go ahead and update both sheets now to move them onto the main page.
theyThem.png
@Flurry You have the Ultimate Buttersnake listed as acquired from April Fools 2019 instead of 2018.
@Flurry You have the Ultimate Buttersnake listed as acquired from April Fools 2019 instead of 2018.
uGzZgTj.png
@SSakuras
TFW the "smart" features of spreadsheets are not so smart anymore -.-
Thanks for catching that! It's been fixed!
@SSakuras
TFW the "smart" features of spreadsheets are not so smart anymore -.-
Thanks for catching that! It's been fixed!
theyThem.png
@Flurry Hehe, no problem. I just appreciate all the hard work you put into keeping the spreadsheet updated! :O I wouldn't be able to keep up with it at all. They'd be lucky to be getting the updates 1.5-2 months after releases lol.
@Flurry Hehe, no problem. I just appreciate all the hard work you put into keeping the spreadsheet updated! :O I wouldn't be able to keep up with it at all. They'd be lucky to be getting the updates 1.5-2 months after releases lol.
uGzZgTj.png
@Flurry

So I probably spent WAY too much time on this, but-

I decided that it would be a good idea to add a gathering guide for familiars because I have no idea but I made one, based on the formatting of the Coliseum Guide section. If you feel so inclined, you're free to use it either personally or for the guide.

[Link to my personal sheet, with the Gathering Guide tab]

There's a TON of area corrections based on the FR wiki (I'm assuming they tweaked the locations over time so a bunch of them have changed a bit, or maybe the wiki just got more accurate) so I don't want to list them all out, but they include a few level requirements (they're relatively low ones, like 4+, 2+, etc, which may be inaccurate but are probably the best of our knowledge), and the removal of these familiars from the ability to gather them: Celestial Antelope, Scarlet Flycatcher, Cockatrice, Luna Mith, Shattered Serpent, and Longneck Interlopper.

I also removed the locations marked as unconfirmed on the wiki from the Hippojay and Dryad (I have a sneaking suspicion that the Dryad, and possible others, were actually removed, but since the wiki hasn't changed I'm keeping it in).

I also noticed that the image link for Goliath Mountain Beetle wasn't proper, so I provided the one from my hoard :>
@Flurry

So I probably spent WAY too much time on this, but-

I decided that it would be a good idea to add a gathering guide for familiars because I have no idea but I made one, based on the formatting of the Coliseum Guide section. If you feel so inclined, you're free to use it either personally or for the guide.

[Link to my personal sheet, with the Gathering Guide tab]

There's a TON of area corrections based on the FR wiki (I'm assuming they tweaked the locations over time so a bunch of them have changed a bit, or maybe the wiki just got more accurate) so I don't want to list them all out, but they include a few level requirements (they're relatively low ones, like 4+, 2+, etc, which may be inaccurate but are probably the best of our knowledge), and the removal of these familiars from the ability to gather them: Celestial Antelope, Scarlet Flycatcher, Cockatrice, Luna Mith, Shattered Serpent, and Longneck Interlopper.

I also removed the locations marked as unconfirmed on the wiki from the Hippojay and Dryad (I have a sneaking suspicion that the Dryad, and possible others, were actually removed, but since the wiki hasn't changed I'm keeping it in).

I also noticed that the image link for Goliath Mountain Beetle wasn't proper, so I provided the one from my hoard :>
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 100 101