Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Excel Familiar Tracker[Updated 7/23/18]
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 100 101
@Flurry: I'd like to be on your update pinglist, please.

This spreadsheet is a lifesaver. Well, not life but definitely a timesaver. So thank you for your work.
@Flurry: I'd like to be on your update pinglist, please.

This spreadsheet is a lifesaver. Well, not life but definitely a timesaver. So thank you for your work.
ninivesig_zpsjpcrczgp.png
@Flurry
Add me to your update pinglist please! This spreadsheet is so helpful~
@Flurry
Add me to your update pinglist please! This spreadsheet is so helpful~
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@Flurry May I be added to the ping list? This spreadsheet is incredibly helpful!
@Flurry May I be added to the ping list? This spreadsheet is incredibly helpful!
3x8FDZj.pngarcaneshieldl.pngnatureshieldr.pngQpxcgnd.png
Updates! [LIST] [*]Added Longhorn Capricat [*]Added Prancing Capricat [*]Gathering locations added for Dire Hyena [*]Gathering locations added for Wasteland Collector [/LIST] ----- [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Rm7gyb7.gif[/img][/center] ----- [size=2] @wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @PandragonsBox @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Sharkra @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @CyberInfection @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @ilimati @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @Tserin @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @Subject417 @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Seim @Buffykiev @Tidemaiden @Kairos @squidkid15 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Nimitsu @Dulcette @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Alludra @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @CrocosaurusRex @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem @spadey @ObsidianPunk @texaswatermelon @Ninive @ColoradoBlues @VoodooVixen [/size]
Updates!
  • Added Longhorn Capricat
  • Added Prancing Capricat
  • Gathering locations added for Dire Hyena
  • Gathering locations added for Wasteland Collector

Rm7gyb7.gif

@wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @PandragonsBox @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Sharkra @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @CyberInfection @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @ilimati @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @Tserin @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @Subject417 @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Seim @Buffykiev @Tidemaiden @Kairos @squidkid15 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Nimitsu @Dulcette @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Alludra @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @CrocosaurusRex @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem @spadey @ObsidianPunk @texaswatermelon @Ninive @ColoradoBlues @VoodooVixen

theyThem.png
Thank you so much for your work and your lovely cat gifs <3
Thank you so much for your work and your lovely cat gifs <3
EyNZJJl.gif
@flurry I'd like to hop on the pinglist for updates. This is such a useful tool, thank you so much!
@flurry I'd like to hop on the pinglist for updates. This is such a useful tool, thank you so much!
wgkyULV.png
@Flurry

hey :) i was toying around with the spreadsheet and tried fixing my Coli page by using the one from the blank spreadsheet. however, i think the tickbox system for the coli sheet is borked D: the tickbox option appears on the box with the Familiar's name instead of the box above. any idea how to fix this?
@Flurry

hey :) i was toying around with the spreadsheet and tried fixing my Coli page by using the one from the blank spreadsheet. however, i think the tickbox system for the coli sheet is borked D: the tickbox option appears on the box with the Familiar's name instead of the box above. any idea how to fix this?
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
@Sharkra

Oh dear! It sounds like maybe everything got pasted in one cell up. Sheets can be a bit wonky sometimes, and certain cell settings don't always get carried over when copying cells, so if the alignment was off I can definitely see this happening.

Have you tried copying the sheet itself, instead of all of the cells within? You can usually do this by right-clicking the sheet's tab on the bottom, and choosing "Copy to..." and then selecting your own sheet. This might prevent that from happening.
@Sharkra

Oh dear! It sounds like maybe everything got pasted in one cell up. Sheets can be a bit wonky sometimes, and certain cell settings don't always get carried over when copying cells, so if the alignment was off I can definitely see this happening.

Have you tried copying the sheet itself, instead of all of the cells within? You can usually do this by right-clicking the sheet's tab on the bottom, and choosing "Copy to..." and then selecting your own sheet. This might prevent that from happening.
theyThem.png
@Flurry

you're a spreadsheet genius :) did what you suggested and it worked! thanks for your help ♥
@Flurry

you're a spreadsheet genius :) did what you suggested and it worked! thanks for your help ♥
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
@Flurry Love to be added to the update pinglist! Thanks for providing this! ; w;
@Flurry Love to be added to the update pinglist! Thanks for providing this! ; w;
My Wishlist
Check out my big Cloud Serpent Fandragon project!
[S/T] Apparel Cleanout!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 100 101