Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Excel Familiar Tracker[Updated 7/23/18]
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 100 101
@Flurry

This is Virixas! I changed my username to Aloy, I'd still like to be on the pinglist ^^
@Flurry

This is Virixas! I changed my username to Aloy, I'd still like to be on the pinglist ^^
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
@Flurry
Could you please add me to the pinglist of this?
@Flurry
Could you please add me to the pinglist of this?
@Flurry
I'm having an issue with the tracker. I updated my list, but the stats page doesn't update. I have 271 familiars and it won't count above 264 since I reached 264. I've double and triple checked everything and I didn't miss any. I even bought a few new ones after I checked and added them and it's still at 264.
@Flurry
I'm having an issue with the tracker. I updated my list, but the stats page doesn't update. I have 271 familiars and it won't count above 264 since I reached 264. I've double and triple checked everything and I didn't miss any. I even bought a few new ones after I checked and added them and it's still at 264.
hello there! i'd like to be added to the pinglist please :D
hello there! i'd like to be added to the pinglist please :D
perhaps one day soon i will love both the water and the wood.
tumblr_oe1eazrWE91ufgir6o1_400.png
New training field familiars! ------ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HQ5BBoC.gif[/img][/center] ----- [size=2] @wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @PandragonsBox @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Sharkra @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @CyberInfection @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @thatjubi @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @Tserin @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @Subject417 @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Seim @Buffykiev @Tidemaiden @Kairos @squidkid15 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Nimitsu @Dulcette @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Alludra @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @CrocosaurusRex @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem [/size]
New training field familiars!

HQ5BBoC.gif

@wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @PandragonsBox @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Sharkra @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @CyberInfection @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @thatjubi @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @Tserin @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @Subject417 @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Seim @Buffykiev @Tidemaiden @Kairos @squidkid15 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Nimitsu @Dulcette @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Alludra @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @CrocosaurusRex @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem
theyThem.png
@Natblida Please check up to which cell in the column that the totals are counting. Every once in awhile the length of the list of familiars catches up to the number of cells the equations are looking at. Cell C3 should be: [code]=E3-COUNTIF('Regular Familiars'!D2:D500; "Locked")[/code] Cell C4 should be: [code]=E4-COUNTIF('Holiday and Retired Familiars'!E2:E501; "Locked")[/code] Then C2 should be: [code]=C3+C4[/code]
@Natblida

Please check up to which cell in the column that the totals are counting. Every once in awhile the length of the list of familiars catches up to the number of cells the equations are looking at.

Cell C3 should be:
Code:
=E3-COUNTIF('Regular Familiars'!D2:D500; "Locked")

Cell C4 should be:
Code:
=E4-COUNTIF('Holiday and Retired Familiars'!E2:E501; "Locked")

Then C2 should be:
Code:
=C3+C4
theyThem.png
@Flurry

thank you Flurry ♥ I'm always happy you're so quick with these updates ^^
@Flurry

thank you Flurry ♥ I'm always happy you're so quick with these updates ^^
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
@Flurry
Hi, i'm on your pinglist as thatjubi but changed my name a while back, could you please update this when you find the time? Thank you! Great work you're doing here <3
@Flurry
Hi, i'm on your pinglist as thatjubi but changed my name a while back, could you please update this when you find the time? Thank you! Great work you're doing here <3
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@Flurry

Could you please add me to the pinglist? Thank you!
@Flurry

Could you please add me to the pinglist? Thank you!
Pokémon SuMo FC: 1177-8211-7504 (just pm me if you add me so I can add you back! :D)
@Flurry Could you please add me? Thank you!
@Flurry Could you please add me? Thank you!
tumblr_nibggpvO0R1u8a5jso3_1280.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 100 101