Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum loot and monsters
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 81 82
@kitsune56
I'm pretty sure all drop rates are completely random, there's no real way to up your chances on getting a specific item. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me.
@kitsune56
I'm pretty sure all drop rates are completely random, there's no real way to up your chances on getting a specific item. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me.
21e3oll.png
Got Green Highnoon Hank from Bamboo Falls
21e3oll.png
Got Green Highnoon Hank from Bamboo Falls
giphy.gif
@MalachiCornLord

Thank you for confirmation that it is up to plain ole luck. :)
@MalachiCornLord

Thank you for confirmation that it is up to plain ole luck. :)
XdA0BPq.png
Does anyone know how rare Broken Flowerpots are? I've been grinding for an hour in the two places they drop and haven't seen one yet XD
Does anyone know how rare Broken Flowerpots are? I've been grinding for an hour in the two places they drop and haven't seen one yet XD
Accent Shop
@pesticide
Broken Flowerpots are uncommon, usually i get about ten in a half hour at the training grounds, but due to the randomness of drop percents it could feel like they're impossible to get sometimes. Pray to the RNG god and hope for the best...
@pesticide
Broken Flowerpots are uncommon, usually i get about ten in a half hour at the training grounds, but due to the randomness of drop percents it could feel like they're impossible to get sometimes. Pray to the RNG god and hope for the best...
Updated to here! Adding the new Boreal Wood monsters [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2733499](thread)[/url]: [center] [item=Auburn Woolly Walrus][item=Woolly Walrus] [item=Plaguebringer's Delight][item=Auburn Woolly Pelt][item=Deep Sea Lobster][item=Walrus Pelt] [item=Pebblehide Stoat][item=Bramblecrown Stoat] [item=Pebble Silkworm][item=Slinky Band][item=Pearl Silkworm][item=Tangled Band] [item=Deadwood Strangler][item=Frosttangle Strangler] [item=Deadwood Twig][item=Balanced Walking Sticks][item=Frosttangle Tender][item=Polished Walking Sticks] [item=Bullephant][item=Mammophant] [item=Fresh Trunk][item=Clay Bullephant Mask][item=Mammophant Snout][item=Glazed Mammophant Mask] [item=Glassbound Solarvul][item=Glassbound Gustvul] [item=Solar Vole][item=Shattered Glass][item=Glass Vole][item=Glass Shards] [item=Wolpertinger][item=Treehorn Wolpertinger] [item=Longfin Angelfish][item=Wolpertinger Hoodie][item=Carnival Angelfish][item=Questionable Fashion] [item=Snowy Owlynx][item=Teardrop Owlynx] [item=Winter Brussels Sprouts][item=Soft Muff][item=Brussels Sprouts][item=Muff] [item=Vista: Boreal Wood II][/center]
Updated to here!

Adding the new Boreal Wood monsters (thread):

Auburn Woolly Walrus Woolly Walrus
Plaguebringer's Delight Auburn Woolly Pelt Deep Sea Lobster Walrus Pelt

Pebblehide Stoat Bramblecrown Stoat
Pebble Silkworm Slinky Band Pearl Silkworm Tangled Band

Deadwood Strangler Frosttangle Strangler
Deadwood Twig Balanced Walking Sticks Frosttangle Tender Polished Walking Sticks

Bullephant Mammophant
Fresh Trunk Clay Bullephant Mask Mammophant Snout Glazed Mammophant Mask

Glassbound Solarvul Glassbound Gustvul
Solar Vole Shattered Glass Glass Vole Glass Shards

Wolpertinger Treehorn Wolpertinger
Longfin Angelfish Wolpertinger Hoodie Carnival Angelfish Questionable Fashion

Snowy Owlynx Teardrop Owlynx
Winter Brussels Sprouts Soft Muff Brussels Sprouts Muff
Vista: Boreal Wood II
Thank you for the update! I love this thread.
Thank you for the update! I love this thread.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
@Maki You forgot the little cute Sticks :D (Stranglers, I mean ;) )
@Maki You forgot the little cute Sticks :D (Stranglers, I mean ;) )
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
Thanks so much!
Thanks so much!
GRAY ACE ~ SHE/HER ~ Somehow still functioning. Enjoys apple juice. Still broke.
69ca5f54-b926-11eb-8c8a-cdcf9d161390.gif
Thanks so much!
Thanks so much!
GRAY ACE ~ SHE/HER ~ Somehow still functioning. Enjoys apple juice. Still broke.
69ca5f54-b926-11eb-8c8a-cdcf9d161390.gif
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 81 82