Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Nerd's Ultimate Flight Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Nerd Nature is a bit more dominance oriented than you said. We have a number of stickied dominance related threads, we have battle guilds, we have a dominance related lair expansion thread and we do monthly profit pushes (when we aren't doing a full push).
@Nerd Nature is a bit more dominance oriented than you said. We have a number of stickied dominance related threads, we have battle guilds, we have a dominance related lair expansion thread and we do monthly profit pushes (when we aren't doing a full push).
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
It's true! I switched to Light flight mainly for the eyes because all my favorite breeding pairs NEEDED light-eyed offspring. It's so true!
It's true! I switched to Light flight mainly for the eyes because all my favorite breeding pairs NEEDED light-eyed offspring. It's so true!
[quote name="Avessa" date="2014-10-13 10:59:46"]@Nerd Nature is a bit more dominance oriented than you said. We have a number of stickied dominance related threads, we have battle guilds, we have a dominance related lair expansion thread and we do monthly profit pushes (when we aren't doing a full push).[/quote] This is true, but then again, I think it's also true for every Flight :) It's just that comparatively, we're not as hardcore as, say, Plague is -- we're arguably one of the more casual clans when it comes to Dominance. And not that there's anything wrong with that!
Avessa wrote on 2014-10-13 10:59:46:

This is true, but then again, I think it's also true for every Flight :) It's just that comparatively, we're not as hardcore as, say, Plague is -- we're arguably one of the more casual clans when it comes to Dominance. And not that there's anything wrong with that!
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png
@Nerd It should be noted that the Gladekeeper is more frequently called "Glade Momma" than Lady Gladekeeper in flight.

Other than that and the dominance mentioned by Avessa, this guide is fantastic!
@Nerd It should be noted that the Gladekeeper is more frequently called "Glade Momma" than Lady Gladekeeper in flight.

Other than that and the dominance mentioned by Avessa, this guide is fantastic!
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
@Nerd Fellow shadybutt here. Just wanted to second all the stuff @Shacco said- haven't seen a lot of RPing, but lots of games.

And while I definitely don't consider Shadow a dom powerhouse right now, I think we've definitely been getting more organized! We've got some really great dom-oriented folks who have been doing a fantastic job of kicking our butts into shape. I'd almost be tempted to say that we're an emerging dom power, but that's probably just wishful thinking on my part, heh.

Also, have a couple more nicknames! I've seen the Shadowbinder referred to as "Droolmama" a couple times, and "Noodle Dad" seems a pretty popular nickname for the Windsinger (though, in all due fairness, I don't know that many Windies.) Another note- have you considered adding mention of the "Thanks Arcanist" joke to Arcane? I don't really know how Arcane feels about it, but seeing as you've got "GET BACK TO WORK" and "Flambebes" marked down, I feel it's worth mentioning.
@Nerd Fellow shadybutt here. Just wanted to second all the stuff @Shacco said- haven't seen a lot of RPing, but lots of games.

And while I definitely don't consider Shadow a dom powerhouse right now, I think we've definitely been getting more organized! We've got some really great dom-oriented folks who have been doing a fantastic job of kicking our butts into shape. I'd almost be tempted to say that we're an emerging dom power, but that's probably just wishful thinking on my part, heh.

Also, have a couple more nicknames! I've seen the Shadowbinder referred to as "Droolmama" a couple times, and "Noodle Dad" seems a pretty popular nickname for the Windsinger (though, in all due fairness, I don't know that many Windies.) Another note- have you considered adding mention of the "Thanks Arcanist" joke to Arcane? I don't really know how Arcane feels about it, but seeing as you've got "GET BACK TO WORK" and "Flambebes" marked down, I feel it's worth mentioning.
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
ugh where was this when i first needed it. anyways, thanks for the well written post! ive always wanted an in depth explanation about the communities, but never found someone who wasnt biased about their own flight
ugh where was this when i first needed it. anyways, thanks for the well written post! ive always wanted an in depth explanation about the communities, but never found someone who wasnt biased about their own flight
raffle2.png
@Nerd Water's got a catchphrase too! It's "Tidelord doesn't care." Also in my experience the community as a whole seems very chill and relaxed, just as the element suggests. ;)
@Nerd Water's got a catchphrase too! It's "Tidelord doesn't care." Also in my experience the community as a whole seems very chill and relaxed, just as the element suggests. ;)
2GSt8.gif xkEur.gif 2z20Y.gif xZpBq.gif 5ezRA.gif 72mQC.gif

tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
@nerd the plague population should be updated
@nerd the plague population should be updated
boIu4p9.png
@Dracatus Thank you!

@Woodlark Oh, no I didn't realise! I'll fix that link up. I'm glad the guide could be of some use to you, I see you decided on Earth in the end. :)

@Foxofwonders Um, no I don't think so?

@Avessa Ah yes, as @gymnopaedy I'm trying to cover more specific things central to each flight, in comparison to Ice or Plague, Nature really isn't that dom-orientated.

@KaidaHime I'll add that in, thank you!

@glacevoleur The same thing as I've mentioned to Avessa, all flights do like to push and are pretty organised in that regard but I've made a point to only note the ones who are especially dom orientated and the ones that are especially not. If I didn't do it this way I'd pretty much be writing "this flight like to get dominance!" on every section, I hope you understand!

Also thank you for all of those notes, I'll put them all in now!

@dangerousflower Thank you.

@morphinedementia Added, thank you very much!

@lunusdragoness All of the populations will need updating after that huge newbie wave.
@Dracatus Thank you!

@Woodlark Oh, no I didn't realise! I'll fix that link up. I'm glad the guide could be of some use to you, I see you decided on Earth in the end. :)

@Foxofwonders Um, no I don't think so?

@Avessa Ah yes, as @gymnopaedy I'm trying to cover more specific things central to each flight, in comparison to Ice or Plague, Nature really isn't that dom-orientated.

@KaidaHime I'll add that in, thank you!

@glacevoleur The same thing as I've mentioned to Avessa, all flights do like to push and are pretty organised in that regard but I've made a point to only note the ones who are especially dom orientated and the ones that are especially not. If I didn't do it this way I'd pretty much be writing "this flight like to get dominance!" on every section, I hope you understand!

Also thank you for all of those notes, I'll put them all in now!

@dangerousflower Thank you.

@morphinedementia Added, thank you very much!

@lunusdragoness All of the populations will need updating after that huge newbie wave.

tumblr_inline_n2eawkJFne1s6uj4o.gif
@Nerd really great guide! In nature gladekeeper is also referred to as Beardmomma and we call our members saplings (additionally we use seedlings for newbies).
@Nerd really great guide! In nature gladekeeper is also referred to as Beardmomma and we call our members saplings (additionally we use seedlings for newbies).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23