Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 130 131
@Maki
Alright then. Sorry, I didn't see it.
@Maki
Alright then. Sorry, I didn't see it.
ZNhRsiG.png
This forum page is really helpful!
Thank you so much to whoever created it.
This forum page is really helpful!
Thank you so much to whoever created it.
QFXpYkj.png
bless
bless
i am just sitting here. i am jus. i am h. i am just. a little boy . i am jus t
Um quick thing, for the ''Which of the following is a possible color outcome for a Flight Rising dragon?'' question, the answer wasn't avacado, in fact, avacado wasn't even one of the possible answers, Lemon was the answer
Um quick thing, for the ''Which of the following is a possible color outcome for a Flight Rising dragon?'' question, the answer wasn't avacado, in fact, avacado wasn't even one of the possible answers, Lemon was the answer
[quote name="LillyLacksTalent" date="2018-08-13 16:43:14" ] Um quick thing, for the ''Which of the following is a possible color outcome for a Flight Rising dragon?'' question, the answer wasn't avacado, in fact, avacado wasn't even one of the possible answers, Lemon was the answer [/quote] I believe there is more than one variation of this question so there are multiple different answers. I just had the one with Stonewash myself so you just have to pick the one with the correct answer for the options you're given.
LillyLacksTalent wrote on 2018-08-13 16:43:14:
I believe there is more than one variation of this question so there are multiple different answers. I just had the one with Stonewash myself so you just have to pick the one with the correct answer for the options you're given.
Is this a new question?
Quote:
Scribbles, write it down! What are you drawing? That's odd... it looks like a dragon I once knew ages ago... but they are gone... how did you -wait- I don't think I want to know.

*ahem* Moving on, I have another bit of information I'm having difficulty recalling. Can you answer the following?

It's so fluffy!

Yes. That would be a dwarf unicorn.

Yes. That would be a cumulus seal.

Yes. That would be a maned rasa.

Yes. That would be ...a permafrost impaler? Well, parts of it anyway.

Because I can't seem to find the answer on the thread, but I mean since I'm already doing it I'll bolden the answer once I'm done with the trivia.
Is this a new question?
Quote:
Scribbles, write it down! What are you drawing? That's odd... it looks like a dragon I once knew ages ago... but they are gone... how did you -wait- I don't think I want to know.

*ahem* Moving on, I have another bit of information I'm having difficulty recalling. Can you answer the following?

It's so fluffy!

Yes. That would be a dwarf unicorn.

Yes. That would be a cumulus seal.

Yes. That would be a maned rasa.

Yes. That would be ...a permafrost impaler? Well, parts of it anyway.

Because I can't seem to find the answer on the thread, but I mean since I'm already doing it I'll bolden the answer once I'm done with the trivia.
QFXpYkj.png
@rusuniv

No, there aren't any new questions at the moment.
@rusuniv

No, there aren't any new questions at the moment.
This page is so, so helpful. I use it daily, and holy heck, it's so convenient! Thanks so much to whoever made it.
This page is so, so helpful. I use it daily, and holy heck, it's so convenient! Thanks so much to whoever made it.
he/xe/prince/it
ive got no idea what im doing
That's a big cheat to get lot of treasure :D
That's a big cheat to get lot of treasure :D
Thank you for this thread! As a new member it has helped me immensely!
Thank you for this thread! As a new member it has helped me immensely!
My Hatchery | My Embassy | My Art Shop| My RTS stall
Dragons off to see the world!
Letters from Hatchlings!
*I will never exalt dragons that were not hatched by me without permission*
-I love lore dragons! Happy to trade lore dergs as ambassadors any time.-
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 130 131