Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Hatchling Probability Calculator
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Runo hello! thank you so much for your calculator its really useful and saves a lot of time but it's missing constellation and starmap ^^;
@Runo hello! thank you so much for your calculator its really useful and saves a lot of time but it's missing constellation and starmap ^^;
@Runo
Wow, this is awesome! Thank you!
@Runo
Wow, this is awesome! Thank you!
When will this be updated?
When will this be updated?
@SoulEater17 I actually have the update written with the new (modern) genes, but haven't had a chance to deploy it yet. That will probably happen sometime in the next couple of days. Gaolers are not included; I'm going to need to change some of the logic to account for species-unique genes and I've been pretty busy, so I don't have an ETA on that.

@Vuvzer Thanks for letting me know. The Underbelly fix will be in the next update.
@SoulEater17 I actually have the update written with the new (modern) genes, but haven't had a chance to deploy it yet. That will probably happen sometime in the next couple of days. Gaolers are not included; I'm going to need to change some of the logic to account for species-unique genes and I've been pretty busy, so I don't have an ETA on that.

@Vuvzer Thanks for letting me know. The Underbelly fix will be in the next update.
xx0EhWi.pngUyBW8Jg.png
iglkzhb.pngsr698VG.png
YKdG5AX.pngSbfGzzZ.png
Updated.

Added new genes and fixed the bug with Underbelly.
Updated.

Added new genes and fixed the bug with Underbelly.
xx0EhWi.pngUyBW8Jg.png
iglkzhb.pngsr698VG.png
YKdG5AX.pngSbfGzzZ.png
@Runo thank you for this! just realized that the closest pair I have for my current project has something like a 6 in 10,000 chance of getting the right hatchling... aagh
@Runo thank you for this! just realized that the closest pair I have for my current project has something like a 6 in 10,000 chance of getting the right hatchling... aagh
trilo
she/her
@Runo Firstly thank you so much for this website! It's super useful and I absolutely love it!

Second, I'm not sure what's going on, but I tried to plug in my pair #53915827 & #56928066 and the outcome is listed as Impossible, despite the specific wanted colors are ON the dragons (or one color off, for the Secondary). I tested this with just the colors accurate for both parents, & with the whole thing filled out, and I get the same results. I'm aiming for a Robin/Cream/Caribbean hatchling of any breed or gender and genes don't matter.

The provided URL from your website:
http://fr-hatchling-probability.appspot.com/ii066g002b064ki064h000g063AAA066!!!A001!!!A062!!!

Thanks again for providing this website! I use it when checking all my pairs. :D

Edit: I tried using a color range of Robin-Robin, Cream-Cream, Caribbean-Caribbean and wound up with a 0.005% chance, which still doesn't seem to make sense.
http://fr-hatchling-probability.appspot.com/ii066g002b064ki064h000g063AAA066066A001001A062062
@Runo Firstly thank you so much for this website! It's super useful and I absolutely love it!

Second, I'm not sure what's going on, but I tried to plug in my pair #53915827 & #56928066 and the outcome is listed as Impossible, despite the specific wanted colors are ON the dragons (or one color off, for the Secondary). I tested this with just the colors accurate for both parents, & with the whole thing filled out, and I get the same results. I'm aiming for a Robin/Cream/Caribbean hatchling of any breed or gender and genes don't matter.

The provided URL from your website:
http://fr-hatchling-probability.appspot.com/ii066g002b064ki064h000g063AAA066!!!A001!!!A062!!!

Thanks again for providing this website! I use it when checking all my pairs. :D

Edit: I tried using a color range of Robin-Robin, Cream-Cream, Caribbean-Caribbean and wound up with a 0.005% chance, which still doesn't seem to make sense.
http://fr-hatchling-probability.appspot.com/ii066g002b064ki064h000g063AAA066066A001001A062062
Vcb7wdp.png8KaoAqJ.pngowZ4F1L.png
@Helldog Cerulean and teal can't produce Caribbean
@Helldog Cerulean and teal can't produce Caribbean
@Mirres Ohhhhh that would definitely explain it. That's embarrassing. [emoji=gaoler sad size=2]
@Mirres Ohhhhh that would definitely explain it. That's embarrassing.
Vcb7wdp.png8KaoAqJ.pngowZ4F1L.png
Super Useful Thanks!
Super Useful Thanks!
UkZZdGw.png Trading tigers!
Art Dragons for Sale!
Sales Tab
Wishlist
Please ping!
Hatchery>>> Untitled_Artwork.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15