Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Hatchling Probability Calculator
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
This is cool!!!!!!!!!
This is cool!!!!!!!!!
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
I think the range my progens are on is so wide that it displays as 0...
Though if I'm not wrong, it should still be possible...
Welp, this is gonna take forever unless I do something about it.
I think the range my progens are on is so wide that it displays as 0...
Though if I'm not wrong, it should still be possible...
Welp, this is gonna take forever unless I do something about it.
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
Added Giraffe and Hex.

Also, @Draginraptor, I never saw your post since you didn't ping me, sorry! If you send me the URL for the configuration you were using it with, I can check if the 0 was a bug, but it is possible that it'll show 0 for a hatchling that's extremely unlikely, since it only rounds the probabilities to two decimal places - at that point it means there's less than a 1 in 50,000 chance of getting that hatchling.
Added Giraffe and Hex.

Also, @Draginraptor, I never saw your post since you didn't ping me, sorry! If you send me the URL for the configuration you were using it with, I can check if the 0 was a bug, but it is possible that it'll show 0 for a hatchling that's extremely unlikely, since it only rounds the probabilities to two decimal places - at that point it means there's less than a 1 in 50,000 chance of getting that hatchling.
xx0EhWi.pngUyBW8Jg.png
iglkzhb.pngsr698VG.png
YKdG5AX.pngSbfGzzZ.png
@Runo

Oops, I actually didn't intend to ping you in the first place, I just wanted to share how absurd an idea I had for a hatchling that the generator didn't even have the decimal places to display it :P

I'm sorry for the confusion. But would you still like to see the link?
@Runo

Oops, I actually didn't intend to ping you in the first place, I just wanted to share how absurd an idea I had for a hatchling that the generator didn't even have the decimal places to display it :P

I'm sorry for the confusion. But would you still like to see the link?
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
Added Petals. I'll see if I can get a version with the new colors up sometime soon!
Added Petals. I'll see if I can get a version with the new colors up sometime soon!
xx0EhWi.pngUyBW8Jg.png
iglkzhb.pngsr698VG.png
YKdG5AX.pngSbfGzzZ.png
And the new color version is up!
And the new color version is up!
xx0EhWi.pngUyBW8Jg.png
iglkzhb.pngsr698VG.png
YKdG5AX.pngSbfGzzZ.png
@Takenaka selfping!
@Takenaka selfping!
@crumplestiltskin Pinging so I can look at this later!
@crumplestiltskin Pinging so I can look at this later!
Added Contour.
Added Contour.
xx0EhWi.pngUyBW8Jg.png
iglkzhb.pngsr698VG.png
YKdG5AX.pngSbfGzzZ.png
There's probably something wrong. I put my dragons Alpha and Valentine in and put in one of the hatchling's colors and breed in te desired hatchling and it said there was a 0.00% chance of that hatchling being hatched. But I already got that hatchling so how is it impossible? The dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23157854] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231579/23157854_350.png[/img] [/url] (It grew up) [EDIT]: Nevermind, I found out that it was because I used the new color one. It actually had a 0.12% chance, not 0.00%
There's probably something wrong.
I put my dragons Alpha and Valentine in and put in one of the hatchling's colors and breed in te desired hatchling and it said there was a 0.00% chance of that hatchling being hatched. But I already got that hatchling so how is it impossible?
The dragon:

23157854_350.png

(It grew up)
[EDIT]: Nevermind, I found out that it was because I used the new color one. It actually had a 0.12% chance, not 0.00%
screenshot_750_1__1__by_serisnake-dbvnplu.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15