Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Gathering & Grinding for Swipp/Baldwin]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
@Piney - Just wanted to mention that Emerald Strikers don't seem to drop in the Mire. I've gotten the Amethyst ones several times, but never Emerald ones, and I believe they were added to the Coliseum drop guide because people assumed if one type dropped, the other would, too.
@Piney - Just wanted to mention that Emerald Strikers don't seem to drop in the Mire. I've gotten the Amethyst ones several times, but never Emerald ones, and I believe they were added to the Coliseum drop guide because people assumed if one type dropped, the other would, too.
@Piney - Seconding Kiena's comment on the Emerald Strikers in the Coli. I've done over 10,000 Mire battles since their release and have never gotten an Emerald one; I Hunted all my Emerald Strikers. In contrast, ~20 Amethyst ones have dropped for me so far.

Btw, thanks again for making this guide, I use it a ton. :)
@Piney - Seconding Kiena's comment on the Emerald Strikers in the Coli. I've done over 10,000 Mire battles since their release and have never gotten an Emerald one; I Hunted all my Emerald Strikers. In contrast, ~20 Amethyst ones have dropped for me so far.

Btw, thanks again for making this guide, I use it a ton. :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Thank you *bookmarked* ^_^
Thank you *bookmarked* ^_^
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
I have gotten gold ore and silver ore, I think I was digging in the light area.
I have gotten gold ore and silver ore, I think I was digging in the light area.
lifebanner500x100_copy_by_brushtail_thegreat-dc4w15c.gif
@Brushtail I've already mentioned that silver and gold ores should be found in all areas when digging.

Although I need to update the Emerald striker bit. I knew I was forgetting something. :P
@Brushtail I've already mentioned that silver and gold ores should be found in all areas when digging.

Although I need to update the Emerald striker bit. I knew I was forgetting something. :P
Uuuuugh, THANK YOU for this. I'm always scrolling back & forth between "ingredient" lists in the other guides being like "oh ok, i can get this and this in ____ but then wait couldn't I also get ____ ohh, nope ok gotta go double check that now..." and this PUTS AND END TO ALL OF THAT CONFUSION ABOUT WHERE TO GO.

Thank you~! ❤
Uuuuugh, THANK YOU for this. I'm always scrolling back & forth between "ingredient" lists in the other guides being like "oh ok, i can get this and this in ____ but then wait couldn't I also get ____ ohh, nope ok gotta go double check that now..." and this PUTS AND END TO ALL OF THAT CONFUSION ABOUT WHERE TO GO.

Thank you~! ❤
❤
Joint hatchery!
❤
The Making of a Flambebe
❤
Say Hi!
❤
Nice!
Nice!
r5CjlMV.gifpr7Tort.png
bookmarking somehow....