Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Gathering & Grinding for Swipp/Baldwin]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
The guide has been updated with the gauntlets in the Arena~
The guide has been updated with the gauntlets in the Arena~
@Piney

I think you might have been looking at the wrong list for the Amber-trapped Mosquitoes. They're found in Earth, Nature, & Wind. The Flies are found in the areas you have the Mosquitoes down for.
@Piney

I think you might have been looking at the wrong list for the Amber-trapped Mosquitoes. They're found in Earth, Nature, & Wind. The Flies are found in the areas you have the Mosquitoes down for.
@Mizachan Yeah I think you're right. The gathering guide says earth/nature/wind and Rhea's guide says otherwise so I checked against the wiki and they say the latter. I think that I've found mosquitoes in earth/nature/wind too. Thanks for the correction!
@Mizachan Yeah I think you're right. The gathering guide says earth/nature/wind and Rhea's guide says otherwise so I checked against the wiki and they say the latter. I think that I've found mosquitoes in earth/nature/wind too. Thanks for the correction!
@Piney

Hi, you can get Emerald Strikers as a rare drop from the Mire. They're about as common as their purple Striker equivalent, but they're definitely there.
@Piney

Hi, you can get Emerald Strikers as a rare drop from the Mire. They're about as common as their purple Striker equivalent, but they're definitely there.
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
@Marine I had that listed but I had people tell me that they've never gotten an Emerald Striker from the Mire while they got Amethyst Strikers frequently enough. Have you ever gotten one?
@Marine I had that listed but I had people tell me that they've never gotten an Emerald Striker from the Mire while they got Amethyst Strikers frequently enough. Have you ever gotten one?
@Piney

I've gotten two or so. I'll take a screenshot of the next one I get (whenever that is, because, again, they're rare), if that'd help?
@Piney

I've gotten two or so. I'll take a screenshot of the next one I get (whenever that is, because, again, they're rare), if that'd help?
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
@Marine- A screenshot would be nice. Don't stress out about it though. I'll add it back in and just refer anyone to these posts should they question it. XD
@Marine- A screenshot would be nice. Don't stress out about it though. I'll add it back in and just refer anyone to these posts should they question it. XD
Bumping up
Bumping up
Wonder what the next Swipp swap will be - who thinks it will include something from the new coliseum area?
Wonder what the next Swipp swap will be - who thinks it will include something from the new coliseum area?
I've gotten a Leafy Moth insect catching in Wind.
I've gotten a Leafy Moth insect catching in Wind.
NXwxhXo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64