Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
Thank you, I added the info :)
Thank you, I added the info :)
@Maki

Training fields Drops:
Leafy moth - Leaf Bolt
Ruby Webwing - Fiery Acuity Fragment, Fiery Might Fragment, Magical Might Fragment
@Maki

Training fields Drops:
Leafy moth - Leaf Bolt
Ruby Webwing - Fiery Acuity Fragment, Fiery Might Fragment, Magical Might Fragment
0406456baa.pngc92ffdd3-82ad-4e8d-9746-c91626b635ce_zpsf90263e6.png
Thank you, all info added :)
Thank you, all info added :)
@Maki - Just got Bloodscale Greaves in the Mire, off the Sickle Kamaitachi - Venomous Toridae - Sickle Kamaitachi pack. Order of drops: [item=Fire Flower][item=Marsh Stalker][item=Bloodscale Greaves][item=Fire Flower]
@Maki - Just got Bloodscale Greaves in the Mire, off the Sickle Kamaitachi - Venomous Toridae - Sickle Kamaitachi pack. Order of drops:

Fire Flower Marsh Stalker Bloodscale Greaves Fire Flower
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr

Thank you! :) It could be either Venomous Toridae or Sickle Kamaitachi, I'll add them both for now.
@Sylvandyr

Thank you! :) It could be either Venomous Toridae or Sickle Kamaitachi, I'll add them both for now.
@Maki - Got a Tropical Birdskull Legband from the Shellion - Mistwatch Shellion pack. Order of drops: [item=Dung Beetle][item=Tropical Birdskull Legband] Looks like the Mistwatch Shellion dropped this one.
@Maki - Got a Tropical Birdskull Legband from the Shellion - Mistwatch Shellion pack.

Order of drops:

Dung Beetle Tropical Birdskull Legband

Looks like the Mistwatch Shellion dropped this one.
@Sylvandyr

Thank you, I added the apparel :)
@Sylvandyr

Thank you, I added the apparel :)
@Maki - My drops are on a roll today, heh. I just got Bloodscale Shoulder Guards from the Blackwing Croaker - Salve Kamaitachi - Heartred Croaker - Mistwatch Shellion pack. Order of drops: [item=Bloodscale Shoulder Guards][item=Sickle Claws][item=Heartred Croaker Leg][item=Muckbottom Shell] I guess it can be the Blackwing Croaker or Salve Kamaitachi?
@Maki - My drops are on a roll today, heh. I just got Bloodscale Shoulder Guards from the Blackwing Croaker - Salve Kamaitachi - Heartred Croaker - Mistwatch Shellion pack.

Order of drops:

Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Sickle Claws Heartred Croaker Leg Muckbottom Shell

I guess it can be the Blackwing Croaker or Salve Kamaitachi?
@Sylvandyr

Thank you, I added both :)

By the way, have you ever found Smooth Pebbles in the Mire? I'm thinking about removing the item as I already removed Cindervine from Woodland Path.
@Sylvandyr

Thank you, I added both :)

By the way, have you ever found Smooth Pebbles in the Mire? I'm thinking about removing the item as I already removed Cindervine from Woodland Path.
@Maki - I've found Smooth Pebbles in the Mire before, but not recently. =/ I have been watching out for them and not seen them even once for a month. Maybe they were removed? I'll let you know if I get any, but so far, nothing.
@Maki - I've found Smooth Pebbles in the Mire before, but not recently. =/ I have been watching out for them and not seen them even once for a month. Maybe they were removed? I'll let you know if I get any, but so far, nothing.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42