Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
@Maki- Don't know if it's important, but one of the manatees drops the aquatic might fragment, I'd assume it's the Kelp Tender.
I also got a health potion in here, but I'm not sure who dropped it.
@Maki- Don't know if it's important, but one of the manatees drops the aquatic might fragment, I'd assume it's the Kelp Tender.
I also got a health potion in here, but I'm not sure who dropped it.
Z52Ofgf90.pngsig-banner-v2.gif
@Maki- Sorry for the double post, but here's a nice one- Bloodscale Wing Guard from one of the Mammertees! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38212758/dragons/Screen%20Shot%202014-07-02%20at%207.33.05%20PM.png[/img]
@Maki- Sorry for the double post, but here's a nice one- Bloodscale Wing Guard from one of the Mammertees!
Screen%20Shot%202014-07-02%20at%207.33.05%20PM.png
@Frostpebble

Nice, I only got a couple of battle stones in the new venue xD Thank you, I added the Wing Guard :)
@Frostpebble

Nice, I only got a couple of battle stones in the new venue xD Thank you, I added the Wing Guard :)
@Maki
On my topic, users reported to have found the following:
Shale Hybrid Fragment (???)
Guard (from 2 jeweled Octoflyers and 1 regular Octoflyer)
@Maki
On my topic, users reported to have found the following:
Shale Hybrid Fragment (???)
Guard (from 2 jeweled Octoflyers and 1 regular Octoflyer)
OY2CZgk.png
@Pepperdragon

Thank you, I added the items :)
@Pepperdragon

Thank you, I added the items :)
@Maki Now I got a Clobber, from a group of both eels and a kelp tender. If I get anything else new I'll edit it here instead of posting more!
@Maki Now I got a Clobber, from a group of both eels and a kelp tender. If I get anything else new I'll edit it here instead of posting more!
@Maki - Got a Burlap Sack from either a Mammertee or a Kelp Tender. I'd guess they added it at the same time they upped the Shell treasure amount.
@Maki - Got a Burlap Sack from either a Mammertee or a Kelp Tender. I'd guess they added it at the same time they upped the Shell treasure amount.
@Maki - Veteran's Leg Scars from Common Podid - Southmarsh Podid group. Order of drops: [item=Common Shellbug][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/744.png[/img][item=Southmarsh Podid Claws][item=Bluetipped Shellbug]
@Maki - Veteran's Leg Scars from Common Podid - Southmarsh Podid group. Order of drops:

Common Shellbug 744.png Southmarsh Podid Claws Bluetipped Shellbug
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Frostpebble @Kiena @Sylvandyr

Thank you, I added all the items :)
@Frostpebble @Kiena @Sylvandyr

Thank you, I added all the items :)
@Maki
I just got a major health potion from either the jeweled octoflyer or the octoflyer!
@Maki
I just got a major health potion from either the jeweled octoflyer or the octoflyer!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42