Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | ~*Newbie Battle Guide*~
1 2 3 4 5 6
Another new player question... the second tier elemental abilities like Drown and Contaminate, are they physical or magical? I can't tell.
Another new player question... the second tier elemental abilities like Drown and Contaminate, are they physical or magical? I can't tell.
@thedarkfiddler

They are all magical in nature. They're basically like the elemental bolts on steroids. They use the same amount of breath and do the same kind of damage, but do a greater amount of said damage and have a chance to apply an additional status effect. :3
@thedarkfiddler

They are all magical in nature. They're basically like the elemental bolts on steroids. They use the same amount of breath and do the same kind of damage, but do a greater amount of said damage and have a chance to apply an additional status effect. :3
HerRoyalFiberOpticRadience_zpsb4c404d6.png
For your musical entertainment needs: Light Flight Music Room
Hey peeps, is there a guide on what flight is strong and weak against what in the coliseum?
Hey peeps, is there a guide on what flight is strong and weak against what in the coliseum?
Thank you for making this, it's very useful!
Thank you for making this, it's very useful!
Wait, what does the magician do?
All my dragons were supposed to be magician, but I bought scratch for them. Should I put mediate on one, or should I just buy a new dragon and start over?
Wait, what does the magician do?
All my dragons were supposed to be magician, but I bought scratch for them. Should I put mediate on one, or should I just buy a new dragon and start over?
does having the elemental slashes vs bolts for fighters matter? right now all of the dragons on my team have bolts, and I have a Skydancer and two Guardians, all of different elements. I do have slashes that I can add to my fighters, though
does having the elemental slashes vs bolts for fighters matter? right now all of the dragons on my team have bolts, and I have a Skydancer and two Guardians, all of different elements. I do have slashes that I can add to my fighters, though
tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.pngOFkGOgk.pngfire_ani.gifOLrf5XU.pngtumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png
@glowdawn25898 need this thread
@glowdawn25898 need this thread
tumblr_nwqmvjpkUu1tvkoteo1_100.png
I don't really get what you mean by putting stats in a 3-2-1 ratio. I'm really clueless when it comes to these things.
I don't really get what you mean by putting stats in a 3-2-1 ratio. I'm really clueless when it comes to these things.
LMLA6wg.png
@Astroasis I'm going to assume that it means that at each level you increase 3 strength, 2 quickness/ agility, and 1 vitality? I have 6 lvl 25s but I didn't use that method so i'm not sure. I've heard people mention that the only stats worth spending points on are STR/ QCK/ VIT for physical fighters and INT/ QCK/ VIT for healers/ mages.

I'm going to direct you to the other guides in place so you can get a better idea of what's going on, since this one seems to be slightly neglected.

Culex's guide is very straightforward, it goes venue by venue and tells you exactly how much exp you should have per level. It also has a lot of misc information about stats and battle stones and things.

Kiena's guide does look very intimidating because it's kinda in depth. It offers comparisons of different stat allocations, etc.

It's important to figure out what you want to use your team for. Farming? Training exalt fodder? These two are the most popular and reap the greatest rewards, but they require specific stats. The two guides I linked to mostly focus on Glass Cannons.

Why not more equally spread stats? The enemies cant really be beaten that way, idk why, so unless you want to do PvP battles then there's really no point in having a rounded team.

I'm not sure if this was helpful, I didn't mention everything because I feel bad about talking about other guides on this thread (although i really wouldn't recommend using this one). If you have any questions feel free to ping me or even ask on the two threads i linked to :)
@Astroasis I'm going to assume that it means that at each level you increase 3 strength, 2 quickness/ agility, and 1 vitality? I have 6 lvl 25s but I didn't use that method so i'm not sure. I've heard people mention that the only stats worth spending points on are STR/ QCK/ VIT for physical fighters and INT/ QCK/ VIT for healers/ mages.

I'm going to direct you to the other guides in place so you can get a better idea of what's going on, since this one seems to be slightly neglected.

Culex's guide is very straightforward, it goes venue by venue and tells you exactly how much exp you should have per level. It also has a lot of misc information about stats and battle stones and things.

Kiena's guide does look very intimidating because it's kinda in depth. It offers comparisons of different stat allocations, etc.

It's important to figure out what you want to use your team for. Farming? Training exalt fodder? These two are the most popular and reap the greatest rewards, but they require specific stats. The two guides I linked to mostly focus on Glass Cannons.

Why not more equally spread stats? The enemies cant really be beaten that way, idk why, so unless you want to do PvP battles then there's really no point in having a rounded team.

I'm not sure if this was helpful, I didn't mention everything because I feel bad about talking about other guides on this thread (although i really wouldn't recommend using this one). If you have any questions feel free to ping me or even ask on the two threads i linked to :)
TrOwIM9.png
Thank you so much for this guide! Very helpful! Now to sort my life dragons out
Thank you so much for this guide! Very helpful! Now to sort my life dragons out
1 2 3 4 5 6