Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Specialty Items Reference [Capsule]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
If I use a tri-color scroll on someone will that erase their genes like tiger stripe? Or will it change the color but leave them alone?
If I use a tri-color scroll on someone will that erase their genes like tiger stripe? Or will it change the color but leave them alone?
zyvrj7C.png x0CMhAc.png
@Talacia

Tri-Color Scatterscrolls only change the colors. They don't touch the genes.
@Talacia

Tri-Color Scatterscrolls only change the colors. They don't touch the genes.
UPDATE:
Added Bar and Daub to the Primary and Secondary Genes!
UPDATE:
Added Bar and Daub to the Primary and Secondary Genes!
@RandyPandy

This is such an awesomely helpful guide, thanks!!! =D
@RandyPandy

This is such an awesomely helpful guide, thanks!!! =D
1zvd10k.jpgifwqol.jpg035lW2E.pngNBU7OtB.pngcqospVm.png
Thanks for making this!
Thanks for making this!
~
Updated! Altered the dominance discount prices to match the newest update - dominance discounts are now 7% or 15% depending on whether you get 2nd or 1st Place.
Updated! Altered the dominance discount prices to match the newest update - dominance discounts are now 7% or 15% depending on whether you get 2nd or 1st Place.
Update! Crystal has been added to the Primary Genes section!
Update! Crystal has been added to the Primary Genes section!
Thanks a bunch for making this ^^
Thanks a bunch for making this ^^
@RandyPandy

Hey, super newbie here! Thanks a bunch for making this, exactly what I needed. One thing I'm unclear on: Scroll of Maturity says it won't remove a dragon's breeding cooldown. When you're waiting on a dragon to be old enough to breed, is that considered a cooldown too? Or will the scroll remove it on a hatchling?
@RandyPandy

Hey, super newbie here! Thanks a bunch for making this, exactly what I needed. One thing I'm unclear on: Scroll of Maturity says it won't remove a dragon's breeding cooldown. When you're waiting on a dragon to be old enough to breed, is that considered a cooldown too? Or will the scroll remove it on a hatchling?
@Sterlinna

You're welcome!

The Scroll of Maturity doesn't touch the breeding cooldown. Say, for example, you have a Guardian hatchling that you want to use it on, and they have 13 days left on their breeding cooldown. Even if you use the scroll and it becomes an adult, it will still have 13 days left on the breeding cooldown.

The upside of a Scroll of Maturity is that it allows you to use them in the Coliseum quicker, as only adults can access it. It doesn't touch cooldowns.
@Sterlinna

You're welcome!

The Scroll of Maturity doesn't touch the breeding cooldown. Say, for example, you have a Guardian hatchling that you want to use it on, and they have 13 days left on their breeding cooldown. Even if you use the scroll and it becomes an adult, it will still have 13 days left on the breeding cooldown.

The upside of a Scroll of Maturity is that it allows you to use them in the Coliseum quicker, as only adults can access it. It doesn't touch cooldowns.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16