Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 247 248
it's very possible I'm doing something wrong, LOL, I'm getting very tired. I just went ahead and linked their name to their art forum. :D
it's very possible I'm doing something wrong, LOL, I'm getting very tired. I just went ahead and linked their name to their art forum. :D
bAMdmKk.png
@BlazingPhoenix01 This is what I'm typing in, [code][center][b]By [user=Midnightpinto][/b][/center][/code] it's going under a pic they did for me in a biography, but when I click submit, I get this, [img]https://i.imgur.com/BzxIZ0K.png[/img]
@BlazingPhoenix01

This is what I'm typing in,
Code:
[center][b]By [user=Midnightpinto][/b][/center]
it's going under a pic they did for me in a biography, but when I click submit, I get this,
BzxIZ0K.png
bAMdmKk.png
@Feral71 The placement of the [/b] is messing up the code. here is a fix: [code][center][b]By[/b] [user=Midnightpinto][/center][/code] putting the [/b] before the user= code should fix everything for ya :> [center][b]By[/b] [user=Midnightpinto][/center]
@Feral71
The placement of the [/b] is messing up the code. here is a fix:
Code:
[center][b]By[/b] [user=Midnightpinto][/center]
putting the [/b] before the user= code should fix everything for ya :>
By
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01 THANK YOU! Hard to believe I write web pages, hahahaha! Sometimes the smallest stuff will make you repeatedly think ***.
@BlazingPhoenix01 THANK YOU! Hard to believe I write web pages, hahahaha! Sometimes the smallest stuff will make you repeatedly think ***.
bAMdmKk.png
@Feral71
haha its fine. note that that tricky little [/b] may mess up other images and item codes too. its given me trouble in the past as well.
glad to have helped :>
@Feral71
haha its fine. note that that tricky little [/b] may mess up other images and item codes too. its given me trouble in the past as well.
glad to have helped :>
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
First, I'd like to thank those who continue to help on this thread over the years. It's a great resource.

Second, I'd like to apologize if this question has been answered already. I didn't see it in the list of codes on the first page.

Is there a way to add a background image into the dragon information block? I'd like to add a 70% opaque background image that text and other images can be laid on top of. I looked up the bbcode on google [background]image url[/background], but all I get is the text that shows up. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
First, I'd like to thank those who continue to help on this thread over the years. It's a great resource.

Second, I'd like to apologize if this question has been answered already. I didn't see it in the list of codes on the first page.

Is there a way to add a background image into the dragon information block? I'd like to add a 70% opaque background image that text and other images can be laid on top of. I looked up the bbcode on google [background]image url[/background], but all I get is the text that shows up. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
qMOyKa9.png
@RazzEmber

Pinging myself so I can come back later X,3
Thank you so much!!! :D
@RazzEmber

Pinging myself so I can come back later X,3
Thank you so much!!! :D
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png Ping me so I can see your message fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png

Ts1tP.gifNg6cN.gifBtTXY.gifs0mSB.gif8Ynl5.gif
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎WnwBjZ5.png
Sooo uh this is probably a pointless question but.. Is there a way to reverse images without going through the whole download-edit in photo gallery-post on another website-link to fr? Like for example, this image. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/13086.png[/img] Like could I just do [reverse][/reverse] or something like that? Or is this just a totally impossible thing to do on fr? (Or maybe there is a way and my brain just thinks it should look like that when it's really not?)
Sooo uh this is probably a pointless question but..

Is there a way to reverse images without going through the whole download-edit in photo gallery-post on another website-link to fr?

Like for example, this image.

13086.png

Like could I just do [reverse][/reverse] or something like that? Or is this just a totally impossible thing to do on fr? (Or maybe there is a way and my brain just thinks it should look like that when it's really not?)
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
this helped me a lot, thank you so much!
this helped me a lot, thank you so much!
in case you guys havent had your questions answered yet;

@Cormanthor
im afraid thats not something FR's code can do.

@GalacticExplorer
there is no image flip code available on FR. for now, flipping and reuploading the image yourself is the best way to get the desired effect.
in case you guys havent had your questions answered yet;

@Cormanthor
im afraid thats not something FR's code can do.

@GalacticExplorer
there is no image flip code available on FR. for now, flipping and reuploading the image yourself is the best way to get the desired effect.
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 247 248