Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Coliseum Enemy Experience
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
If anyone's able to pick up the Jackalope experience data, I'd really appreciate it! I'm lacking low level dragons for the task.
If anyone's able to pick up the Jackalope experience data, I'd really appreciate it! I'm lacking low level dragons for the task.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Hykura pinging myself.
@Hykura pinging myself.
Updated the individual monsters lists for Crystal Pools.

Still need to update the zone packs list for Rainsong Jungle and Crystal Pools.
Updated the individual monsters lists for Crystal Pools.

Still need to update the zone packs list for Rainsong Jungle and Crystal Pools.
I missed all the monster exp for NotN. I am sorry, we'll get them next year.

Notes to self on new Golem Workshop monsters:

Monkey Wrench x3 at 10% bonus = 1485 exp
Clattercog Engineer x3 at 20% bonus = 1620 exp
I missed all the monster exp for NotN. I am sorry, we'll get them next year.

Notes to self on new Golem Workshop monsters:

Monkey Wrench x3 at 10% bonus = 1485 exp
Clattercog Engineer x3 at 20% bonus = 1620 exp
The Ghostlight Ruins monsters have been added to the base exp sheet. They give the same base exp as the Mire monsters.
The Ghostlight Ruins monsters have been added to the base exp sheet. They give the same base exp as the Mire monsters.
Mire monsters got an exp boost shortly after the Ghostlight Ruins were added. It's a significant bump and the Mire is even better than before.

Updated in the sheet! I haven't gotten the exp from the boss yet but the rest are there.
Mire monsters got an exp boost shortly after the Ghostlight Ruins were added. It's a significant bump and the Mire is even better than before.

Updated in the sheet! I haven't gotten the exp from the boss yet but the rest are there.
Added the Harpy's Roost bosses to the sheet. 2600 exp base, 1950 if you bring level 25s.
Added the Harpy's Roost bosses to the sheet. 2600 exp base, 1950 if you bring level 25s.
Wanna Bump this up ~ Its pretty cool <3
Wanna Bump this up ~ Its pretty cool <3
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
Will attempt to update soonish. Most of the individual monster exp is now up-to-date. The seasonal stuff can't be gathered yet.
Will attempt to update soonish. Most of the individual monster exp is now up-to-date. The seasonal stuff can't be gathered yet.
Cloud Dancers have been bumped up to level 22, so in effect, they give more exp than before when you're training fodder with a level 25 (because of reduced level penalty). However, the base exp offered has stayed the same, so Cloud Dancer packs still give less than the other ones.

I'd appreciate a heads up if that changes! There is sometimes delay with updating the exp when they increase the monster levels.
Cloud Dancers have been bumped up to level 22, so in effect, they give more exp than before when you're training fodder with a level 25 (because of reduced level penalty). However, the base exp offered has stayed the same, so Cloud Dancer packs still give less than the other ones.

I'd appreciate a heads up if that changes! There is sometimes delay with updating the exp when they increase the monster levels.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9