Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Ridiculously Detailed Element Guides
1 2 3 4
SO you all know the various charts and so on that relate to elemental hierarchy in the Coliseum, but but they've all been really confusing and I wanted to make something that would appeal to both color, placement, and verbally-oriented people. I also wanted to make EXPLICITLY CLEAR what each entry meant in terms of actual gameplay, and be able to distill the information that you need. SO, HERE. [url=http://bit.ly/1oyk0TL]A NUMBER OF USEFUL ELEMENT-RELATED CHARTS[/url] Please note that there are FOUR total sheets in this document (look at the tabs along the bottom to access the other sheets), and there are copious notes that you can see by hovering over a cell with a little black corner. Sheet 1. [b]Elemental Hierarchy[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/OFjmxCK.png[/img] Your typical element chart, but now with more notes, colors, and the "Wheel of Mortal Enemies"! Sheet 2. [b]Element Chances by Location + Best/Worst Elements per Location[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/i5miiyt.png[/img] This sheet is based on Georgeanne's frequency charts but I will be starting a data collection mission soon (in another thread, let me know if you want a ping) to obtain more accurate figures. But, based on the previous guide, this sheet also tells you what the best and worst dragon elements for each area are, so you can avoid having one area that just does nothing but kick your butt (see: me and the woodland path. oh, the woodland path.) Sheet 3. [b]Best Combo Teams[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/C6K371i.png[/img] This isn't a hard and fast guide, obviously, but these are some combinations of elements that have a good overall balance and won't leave you heavily skewed in one direction and leaving lots of open holes in your defense. Also, I gave them dumb names because why not, right? Sheet 4. Best Locations per Element - Under Construction I belatedly realized that this wouldn't be very accurate at all with the current battle data, so it's on hold until I get that science project going. However, what [i]will[/i] be here is a listing of each element, with the locations it appears in underneath, sorted by frequency and with percentages. Mostly this is for things like elemental holidays, etc. I also might start gathering drop rate data, to make additional tables that will let you know which areas are the best for particular kinds of food, etc. If anything is incorrect or you have additional data for me, please let me know!! Or, if there's any sort of chart that relates to battling that you would like to see, I am open to suggestions!
SO you all know the various charts and so on that relate to elemental hierarchy in the Coliseum, but but they've all been really confusing and I wanted to make something that would appeal to both color, placement, and verbally-oriented people. I also wanted to make EXPLICITLY CLEAR what each entry meant in terms of actual gameplay, and be able to distill the information that you need. SO, HERE.

A NUMBER OF USEFUL ELEMENT-RELATED CHARTS

Please note that there are FOUR total sheets in this document (look at the tabs along the bottom to access the other sheets), and there are copious notes that you can see by hovering over a cell with a little black corner.

Sheet 1. Elemental Hierarchy

OFjmxCK.png

Your typical element chart, but now with more notes, colors, and the "Wheel of Mortal Enemies"!

Sheet 2. Element Chances by Location + Best/Worst Elements per Location

i5miiyt.png

This sheet is based on Georgeanne's frequency charts but I will be starting a data collection mission soon (in another thread, let me know if you want a ping) to obtain more accurate figures. But, based on the previous guide, this sheet also tells you what the best and worst dragon elements for each area are, so you can avoid having one area that just does nothing but kick your butt (see: me and the woodland path. oh, the woodland path.)

Sheet 3. Best Combo Teams

C6K371i.png

This isn't a hard and fast guide, obviously, but these are some combinations of elements that have a good overall balance and won't leave you heavily skewed in one direction and leaving lots of open holes in your defense. Also, I gave them dumb names because why not, right?

Sheet 4. Best Locations per Element - Under Construction

I belatedly realized that this wouldn't be very accurate at all with the current battle data, so it's on hold until I get that science project going. However, what will be here is a listing of each element, with the locations it appears in underneath, sorted by frequency and with percentages. Mostly this is for things like elemental holidays, etc.

I also might start gathering drop rate data, to make additional tables that will let you know which areas are the best for particular kinds of food, etc.

If anything is incorrect or you have additional data for me, please let me know!! Or, if there's any sort of chart that relates to battling that you would like to see, I am open to suggestions!
grRJOR8.png AdNAlvs.gif
Adopts
uh5MgPj.gif
Hatchery
@Riff Cool! And I'd love to contribute to data collection for the elemental enemy rates - ping me when that goes up.
@Riff Cool! And I'd love to contribute to data collection for the elemental enemy rates - ping me when that goes up.
I don't understand why this hasn't gotten more hype!!! This is super super awesome, thank you for putting in all that crazy effort!
I don't understand why this hasn't gotten more hype!!! This is super super awesome, thank you for putting in all that crazy effort!
1PoL9Et.gif
This is great!
This is great!
25tdzx0.gif
This is amazing and super duper helpful thank you so much!
This is amazing and super duper helpful thank you so much!
YB7yVCF.pngicon by noxus #408862
PS I love these and reference them regularly. Thanks!
PS I love these and reference them regularly. Thanks!
4mPQpJQ.png
@Riff not sure if you've started data collection yet, but either way, I have a fair amount of data I've collected and would be willing to share. HAIL TO THE SPREADSHEETS.
@Riff not sure if you've started data collection yet, but either way, I have a fair amount of data I've collected and would be willing to share. HAIL TO THE SPREADSHEETS.
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
(Sig by StarrySpelunker)
bumping this in case new players are looking for cool things that have colors! also, I'm working on a newbie battle guide so like HANG ON mama riff will make it all make sense
bumping this in case new players are looking for cool things that have colors! also, I'm working on a newbie battle guide so like HANG ON mama riff will make it all make sense
grRJOR8.png AdNAlvs.gif
Adopts
uh5MgPj.gif
Hatchery
This is a lot to take in XD
This is a lot to take in XD
Txy1O4j.png
Thank you for taking the time to make these, they're very straightforward and understandable.
Thank you for taking the time to make these, they're very straightforward and understandable.
1 2 3 4